It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS now heckeling, following, threatening children???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by jibeho

So you're justifying your childish comments because you abhor OWS?

You might want to consider the purported logic to that.

So, suggesting that some of the people in the video that I posted may need some clinical help is childish? Ok.
Did you watch the last video or the video of the father bringing his child into a potential melee event? How do you interpret the actions and comments of those folks? Do you have young children?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Free Speech/Protest anywhere in the world a problem?

1) Bring in kids.
2) Make stuff up.
3) Tell everyone what you want/need them to think.

bombastic hokum.

Why should I believe it OP?

When Kuwait was invaded by Iraq a Public Relations firm was paid $10,000,000 by the Kuwati government and American tax payers (not that they knew it). The Kuwaiti's ambassador's daughter was trained to cry and tell a story of how she (a lowly poor girl) saw Iraqi troops beat and kill babies after pulling them out of incubators in a hospital in Kuwait. Problems were this girl saw no such atrocities in the hospital. Nor was this girl who she was presented as, or who she was trained to say she was. She was the ambassador's daughter.

SHE LIED UNDER OATH TO CONGRESS, To help convince (brainwash) Americans into going to war in Kuwait.

Here is her testimony. Heart felt, tears, but not her real story.

edit on 18-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I believe I described all involved as jackasses.

Nor is your couple of bars of soap remark forgotten either.. edit as you will.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I am free to add to my comment as I see fit. I thought my original comment was a little harsh in retrospect. So, why not just clean their filthy mouths out instead. Maybe I'll just change it back. It seems appropriate for this thread.

So no comment on the video and the actions and comments depicted in it? Just a personal address against my advice for the crowd who made the comments and took the actions. Good work!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i don't believe in any of this, the "occupy" crap, democrats versus republicans.. ect.. they're all working together in one way or another all of it is planned. i'm desperately awaiting the real deal revolution, then and only then will i fight and die for a better way of life for my family and everyone else in america. we have been conditioned for quite a few years now to not do anything they'll disrupt our comfy little niche we've carved out for ourselves and families. i don't believe anything anyones saying, pro or con. my first thought when the "occupy" mess started was.. this'll be over before or by november because no one's gonna brave a new york winter. something desperately needs done i mean how can anyone watch a single broadcast on any news network about any of the dudes running our country and not immediately think, hypocrites, they all need to be removed. it's ALL our own faults for allowing it to go on so long literally unchecked, we really do have the power to change it but i've always said that, individually, a person is an amazing and beautiful thing to behold but the second you get at the very least 2, 4, 6.. together it becomes a swirling mass of stupidity so when we get the the real "breaking point" that's when we'll see righteous people take the lead. i see the suffering first hand so i'm definitely not just trying to come off dramatic, when the "stuff" really does hit the fan i will go directly to any location as fast as humanly possible.

i love this site and appreciate it very much, Thanks everyone who contributes and keeps it online. i know what i am so i sincerely hope i don't come off to dumb.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I'm sorry... but that is just absolute Bollocks... what an awful, pathetic attempt at making OWS protesters look like the bad guy again.

They say they chanted and kicked and screamed.... we don't see any of that.
None of that chanting and "Protesting" looks to be aimed at the kids.... It's just an opportunity for an anti-ows photo-op/story.

They sat the guy following the "little kid" down the road was actually following the kid.... looked to me like the dad had said something and there was a dispute between the two, I don't believe the kid was involved at all.
But they make up that he followed the kid...

I swear to god... the MSM and you people on ATS are getting SOOOOO desperate that now you're resorting to this??? REALLY???

The OWS protesters are attacking kids?? This is where we're at now??

WOW...

You people are sick in the head....

Kids walked through a protest, they weren't abused or insulted.... seemed like that was the route through and they were passing through the protest....there just happened to be a protest going on...
Some guy mouthed off at a protester (although may have been a reporter, hard to tell) and got a mouthful back... and? Don't mouth off at people.

Sheesh.

Nothing in that video backs up the story... show me proof of any or all of the claims made and I will happily accept it.
edit on 18/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Even if your assertion is true, that means that OWS have a habit of using intimidation and violence against those that disagree with them. T

edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
Even if a small handful of protesters did this, how could you categorize an ENTIRE movement that consists of thousands of people?
Not that it would dismiss the actions of INDIVIDUALS, but blaming an entire group? Come on.

Hmmm-you mean like what was done to the Tea Party just a few short months ago on this very site??
The hypocrisy is nauseating...........

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by eleven44
Even if a small handful of protesters did this, how could you categorize an ENTIRE movement that consists of thousands of people?
Not that it would dismiss the actions of INDIVIDUALS, but blaming an entire group? Come on.

Hmmm-you mean like what was done to the Tea Party just a few short months ago on this very site??
The hypocrisy is nauseating...........

Actually, what was done to the Tea Party was they took a picture of an African American member of the Tea Party that had a fire-arm strapped to his back, cropped the photo and tried to pretend the person was a White Supremacist. If anything the OWS have been getting nothing but support from the media. In fact the media routinely tries to make it seem like there is more OWS then there actually is.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I heard they wanted to capture and eat the children. Luckily the police came and saved the day!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is a video of a OWS protester barking at some guy who has a kid with him, so that must mean.......OMG OWS WANTS TO KILL BABIES!!!!

Derp.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You again?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

I heard they wanted to capture and eat the children. Luckily the police came and saved the day!

Thats not true!

I am OWS and we all eat children with sesame seed bun and bacon before we march, babies are high on energy because of the baby fat... mmm soo yummy

Lunch ======>

edit on 19-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's obvious who is being truthful in this thread, and who is blatantly telling lies.

Not very classy.

I'm fully expecting the next headline on ATS to be:

"ows punching kittens and slapping grandmothers!? What!!?"

Is this kind of stuff good discussion? Or is it sensationalism and bs that belongs in tabloids?
edit on 19-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Typical media propaganda !!! I love how they say " the kids had to walk shoulder to shoulder " While playing tapes that the kids were obviously not "huddled together" . And good grief , the protesters shouted "follow them kids " , I think I'm going to fall down and die from such offensive language .

The media LOVES bring out the worst in people, an if this is the worst they can do???? They are just fishing , and I'm not buyin.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

These BS tactics have worked for thousands of years to split the people so why stop now. Anyone on this site that still falls for propaganda from the Puppetmasters is simply not thinking.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

These BS tactics have worked for thousands of years to split the people so why stop now. Anyone on this site that still falls for propaganda from the Puppetmasters is simply not thinking.

I think certain people just like to be against things. And they're usually rude and obnoxious about it, using lies and exaggerations as they go along to support the side they've picked.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have an awesome idea,
Do not believe ANYTHING that a pubic figure, or a magazine or newspaper tells you, because they do everything they possibly can to dumb you down. Its worked pretty damn well. They control people like puppets, right vs left, blah blah blah. Puppets.

Kids? Seriously? Go down and see for yourself, kids should not be near the big ones, but just chillin its all good. Why not?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I would bet top dollar that those heckling the children and their parents are paid disinfo agents. Also, the website that this article came from is an extremely biased pro Christian site. I do not need to remind us how that affects reporting on topics such as OWS. If you watch the video from CBS, which by the way literally stands for Corporate Broadcasting Station, they posted you will notice the leading questions. "Was it fun or was it scary?" Well, it wasn't fun...so that leaves the child with one response..."scary". This is irresponsible reporting at best and seems to make a considerable effort not to show a larger picture of OWS, what they showed were 2 very local shots about 15-20 seconds total

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Another worthless attempt at defacing the OWS movement. Before I even read a post, I watched the video in the OPs link, and I was looking for the "terrorist hecklers". They finished off with a little kid thinking it was a parade, and smiling while he said "a little scary". Really? We're supposed to get emotionally fired up just because you bring children into the equation and say the protesters were "threatening" them.

Hey here's something you SHOULD get fired up about. Do a Youtube search for "NATO and rebel war crimes". Our peace-prize commander in chief has been bombing Libyan children and murdering thousands. Nope, it doesn't matter that children are being massacred in foreign countries. What matters is...this. Trash smear-attempt, and putting a face on the entire movement.

Shame on you OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I swear to god... the MSM and you people on ATS are getting SOOOOO desperate that now you're resorting to this??? REALLY???

Desperate?... of what? 5,000 protesters?...

The OWS protesters are attacking kids?? This is where we're at now??

WOW...

Don't tell us this is "just the work of a few OWS protestors"... To have to fence in children to be able to go to school through a crowd takes more than "just a few OWS protestors"...

Here is what you should have done... GET OUT OF THE WAY OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS TRYING TO GET TO SCHOOL... But I guess that thought didn't cross the mind of the OWS protestors... Nooo, you want things YOUR WAY or THE HIGHWAY...

You people are sick in the head....

Look in a mirror and you will truly see "sick in the head".

YOU have to be desperate to claim "there was nothing wrong with was the OWS crowd did...

Kids walked through a protest, they weren't abused or insulted.... seemed like that was the route through and they were passing through the protest....there just happened to be a protest going on...
Some guy mouthed off at a protester (although may have been a reporter, hard to tell) and got a mouthful back... and? Don't mouth off at people.

Sheesh.

Hummm...let's see... Large groups of people yelling and insulting meanwhile groups of little children are trying to go to school through the crowd... But I guess according to you that is no reason for LITTLE CHILDREN to get scared?...

How about you shut your mouth, or at least stop yelling and throwing insults in front of little children for an hour and let the children through and then you can yell and scream all you want?... But again, the thought didn't register in the heads of the OWS crowd...

BTW, the parent of the child the OWS protestor was following WAS WALKING AWAY, meanwhile the OWS protester kept following the father AND the child...

Here is another thought for you to TRY to get through your head... IF a father gets angry because your yells are scaring his child at least be a man and just apologize for scaring the child instead of trying to get into a fight with a father walking his child to school...

Nothing in that video backs up the story... show me proof of any or all of the claims made and I will happily accept it.

Actually it does. It shows the OWS crowd would not even stop to let through little children with their parents...

edit on 19-11-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join