It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS now heckeling, following, threatening children???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm sorry... but that is just absolute Bollocks... what an awful, pathetic attempt at making OWS protesters look like the bad guy again.

Yeah, I agree....

The reporter says "Those are some pretty brave kids..." Give me a BREAK!

They claim someone was saying "Follow those kids"..... Yeah, sure they were.

These protestors are standing around. It's not like it's chaos and mayhem on the streets. It's inconvenient? Oh, sorry, I guess people should just give up, go home, and bend over and take it up the rear, as per the norm, so the kids don't have to see crowds in the streets.

Get a grip!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Whats next?

OWS eat babies or OWS sacrifice virgins? How far do some people want to bend over?

Dont fight for the man, fight for mankind.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Yeah, I agree....

The reporter says "Those are some pretty brave kids..." Give me a BREAK!

They claim someone was saying "Follow those kids"..... Yeah, sure they were.

I know, anyone with a brain (and without an agenda) can see that piece of crap for what it is.

These protestors are standing around. It's not like it's chaos and mayhem on the streets. It's inconvenient? Oh, sorry, I guess people should just give up, go home, and bend over and take it up the rear, as per the norm, so the kids don't have to see crowds in the streets.

Get a grip!!

I know... It's a protest and people were stood around protesting and shouting... that's what happens

What do people expect where there are global protests going on... when there is some kind of revolution in the air.... that we should all be a bit quiet and not cause a fuss?

"You're being noisy, you're being messy... stop whining, go home now, you've protested long enough"

Are people serious???

Really....

What should it be... all decent and quiet and respectful??
You think if and when a revolution happens that it's going to be orderly and happen without a scene?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Whats next?

OWS eat babies or OWS sacrifice virgins? How far do some people want to bend over?

Dont fight for the man, fight for mankind.

It wont be long...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And I love how the reporter baited the kid with her questioning:

"Was it fun or was it scary?"

Well, obviously he's not going to say he was having fun.

I'm so sick of these bimbo reporters they stick in front of the camera these days trying to act like they're reporting real "news."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I made a thread when this first broke containing a video of a parody of the MSM's attack and propaganda against the Occupy, global protests,

If you haven't seen it, It's well worth a watch and very funny.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

What do people expect where there are global protests going on... when there is some kind of revolution in the air.... that we should all be a bit quiet and not cause a fuss?

Yes, and by all means, make sure the children don't see American citizens exercising their right to protest. God forbid the little ones might get any ideas to do some crazy stuff like that when they grow up and want to change their country.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It really is amusing me immensely the number of threads that have started appearing attacking the OWS movement. Trawling the very depths of 'journalism', digging deeper and deeper until they find some little thing, anything at all really that they can post as a news item to berate what has been going on.

What have I seen on the threads that springs to mind?. Let's see. It will cause a worldwide pandemic of several serious illnesses. They're all hippies. Cop slashed, as in mauled by a machete. It goes on and on.

According to the NYPD there were 36,000 taking part in the protest in NY yesterday.

So take out the hippies, take out the lepers, take out the machete wielding whackjobs.

Do the math.

Oh! The person who arranged the 'Batman' signal was an 18 year old hippie, suffering from a very lethal virus and according to several mainstream news agencies was wielding a large sharp weapon when he hit the on switch. Apparently he was also giggling.

It's somewhere on Fox.

Honestly.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I made a thread when this first broke containing a video of a parody of the MSM's attack and propaganda against the Occupy, global protests,

I'm checking it out right now......

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

Oh! The person who arranged the 'Batman' signal was an 18 year old hippie, suffering from a very lethal virus and according to several mainstream news agencies was wielding a large sharp weapon when he hit the on switch. Apparently he was also giggling.

You forgot the part about how he wreaked of his own urine and feces.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

The pro corporate thugs here defending wall street don't need context, that is the beauty
of their position here. Propaganda just needs an audience

Exactly.

*sigh*

This gets so tiring man... I just don't understand how people can be so stupid, so ignorant and opposed to something like this.

And then I remember what these protests are against...

Greed

Corruption

Injustice

Who profits from all these things...

Uh huh...

Same people who created and continue to make money from this mess.
edit on 18/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Sad thing is many of the same corporate sycophants were effectively protesting the same
group of elites.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The news from the 'Arab Dawn' aplauded by our great and good included kids with guns, likely supplied by the west.

Where is your outrage at this? In the Matrix they said those who's minds are not freed are against us and part of the matrix.

Just a film but no truer word spoken.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Haha! Thanks, I hadn't seen that one. Why do those things always seem funnier when someone with a British accent does them? LMAO

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula

However, what needs to be addressed is their obvious jealousy of the OWS movement. It is easy to see through words like 'dirty hippies' or 'criminals' and the context from which they spring. The Tea Party is jealous because when they see the images of a generation that will replace them they see youth and vitality. It's not hard to contrast that with a Tea Party rally where most of the attendees look like they are one Golden Corral buffet dinner away from a coronary, and the only thing they are ever likely to 'occupy' is a seat on their Hoveround.

That made me cackle so hard I nearly dropped my cane! The spectacles fell right off my nose and my dentures fell right out of my mouth!

The nurse ran out of the house - I'm afraid she may not come back when it's time for my sponge bath...

Especially in light of this post which i posted in another thread a few hours ago...

Here it is again, so you don't have to bother yourself to go link-jumping:

Because they are for the most part, "kids". They wouldn't listen, they already thought they had all the "answers", and didn't need that sort of "help" from an old fart like me.

So I walked away, and left them to their "r3volution".

Met the same sort of thing on line. They didn't need our ideas - they preferred to try to assimilate us, make us conform to theirs. Had a trite counter for every suggestion brought up, or ignored it altogether, perhaps because they thought it didn't fit their collectivist agenda.

Fact is, what works, works, and what don't don't, and they elected to run with what don't, against advice.

You've just provided a PERFECT example of that limited mentality! Thanks!

The list goes on and on, but the point is your days of having a voice in how this country moves forward are OVER.

Keep thinking that. it doesn't bother me in the least.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make a call and get another nurse over here - I'll be damned if I'm going to pinch my OWN fanny when it's time for that sponge bath!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well I didn't want to embarrass whoever it was.

I forgot the report that he looked 'dark' and was actually trying to fire a missile.

But that would be silly.

Wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am sitting here in disbelief people. I just can't believe what I am seeing in the pro-OWS people on this issue.

New York CBS Coverage

^^ For anyone who missed the other people who have dropped that link, this isn't Glenn Beck and The Blaze. The video is what it is and it happened. Sure as anyone can watch it and see.

What the heck is it in OWS now that it's become a movement above reproach or condemnation on ANY action, WHATSOEVER, no matter WHO is on the down side of it? We're seeing all manner of FELONY criminal activity excused and pushed to the side. Now scaring children is okay? THIS is what "democracy" looks like?! No, people. This is what a *MOB* barely contained and under control looks like. Call it like it is, not how we'd like it to be!

Really OWS, it's okay.... Manhattan can't bring lightening bolts down to smite you where you stand. Zuccotti park isn't the center of known existence either. They really can go to excess and get totally out of line. In this case, inappropriate is the least of the words to use!

Quieting down and settling down while the children passed...Too much to ask?? SHAMEFUL OWS. Simply SHAMEFUL.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Have you been to a OWS?

Now your ATS name is Commander so I am assuming you know war strategy quite well or at least have a passing interest in it.

It's called infiltration and sabotage technique and it goes like this: in order to discredit the enemy place some of your stooges within the enemies ranks and have them do some horrible things in order to give the movement, the rebellion a bad name.

1) I was at OWS for two weekends...........there were very few children around.

2) Common sense anyway, in the likelihood of a large number of people getting rather nasty (mob rule) / Police or Protestors, it's best to leave the kids at home and to not bring them into the area..............where we were at was a business area anyway. (My ten year old grand daughter wanted to go and I flat out refused).

3) Who do YOU work for Commander?

Again, two weekends in a row and all I met were very nice, polite and decent people.

You may be right, but there was also a picture on ATS of a policeman in full uniform spraying pepper spray on a young black girl.

edit on 18-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar..................and just because it looks like a sheep doesn't mean it's not a wolf wearing sheepskin.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Did the OP even check the link provided? Nowhere in that circular linking to CBS was there ANY confirmation or even evidence of the "headline" that was never discussed further in the amazingly journalistic 1 paragraph fluff story.

The best evidence for this story is "ONLY" this picture which, well I've seen amusement parks that could be considered more terrifying and scary if that's what you're calling lots of people close together.

edit on 18-11-2011 by GhettoRice because: Sp

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

If this is happening, this is the unfortunate result of vile individuals utilizing this opportunity to assert their sick agendas. However, this is hardly a reason to wipe out the entire campaign, and i find it pretty hysterical how some of you that blindly disagree (or think you have "good" reasons) to disagree with the campaign, either use one incident that may or may not be due to an "OWS" protester, or fully fabricate issues, to dispel this entire thing. It's no different than political smear campaigns, and to be quite honest, you can't stop this train until the train driver decides to do so.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen Personally I would drive my kid to school while massive demonstrations are taking place not purposefully walk them through a crowd. I am sure they could have taken a different route like any good parent would have done. Seems more like a group of parents wanted to get on TV.

Or another police/city tactic to make the protesters look like foaming crazed maniacs.
Except that video does not back up the claims.

I swear to god,... people are so thick.

Or it could just be that OWS has been blocking traffic and the parents are now walking their kids to school instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join