It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hello everyone. im new of member this forum. i hope i feel welcome to this forum and also i would like to share your opinions.

do you think everthing is set up in israel? Because im in shock after reading the info of sercet societies in DC and masonic information in website plus Street in DC of symbols and more. do you think they(satanism) create the bible to blind the people to follow the christain people into it.

discuss?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
well i'm not sure if isreal has any secret socities of it's own. I do think that isreal is a pawn in all of this maddness however. We give them weapons and we were the one's who put them their in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think it's beyond a little paranoid to believe that Jews are behind everything, when the world is run by old rich white men....

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Israel works for the Globalist, the Rothschilds did set up Israel after all...

Most of the Bible has nothing to do with Christianity...

The Catholics changed the bible to fit paganism

I believe Saul to be a false apostle and almost every thing around the end of the New Testament to be false... I don't believe his name was Christ, because Christ is a pagan Greek name which does not mean messiah, You see the popes with their sticks in the shape of a T in honor of Tummuz, disgrace to the Messiah...

I believe most of the truth is in the Old Testament...

AF1

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've read that Hitler's reasons for exterminating the Jews was to help bring about a new world order, the next step in evolution if you will. He failed, and then the State of Israel was born. Isn't it a little ironic that almost all the Jews are in one place now though? Perhaps the leaders of the world wanted to bring about this new world order as well, but didn't want to look like the bad guys. They saved the Jews in WWII, and put them all in one place. They also gave them an enemy. The arabs now hate Israel more than ever, and one day might finish what Hitler started, and this will make the Western Civilizations look good. They won't be the ones causing this massive genocide, yet if this was true their goals would be achieved while looking like the good guys.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If there were any attacks against Israel, the US probably wouldnt just stand by and do nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The US can't afford to lose Israel as an ally......they're one of our only ones in the volatile middle east. Actually, we DID sign a contract with the Jewish state upon their conception that we would defend Israel. We also invested way too much money and political agenda into the state for us to back off of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is why there is an Israel.

I don't need to insult those who think Israel shouldn't exist, they shame themselves chasing such Illusions as the Illuminati or some global conspiracy.

Have a good look at those you insult.

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by ��۟��ײ�׹��ۚ�]

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Bravo! strange nick above excellent post,.

too much crap is spread by too many people with no understanding of history.

want any more reasons?

check HERE

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thank you....

very interesting from each of your opinions.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Those pictures were really unnecessary you sicko..

Read this carefully

Hitlers grandfather was a Rothschild and the Rothschilds attempted to put Hitler in power...

The League of Nations failed so they needed a larger crises to get the UN, the EU, and Israel...

WW1 League of Nation
WW2 United Nations
WW3 World Government

Don't forget the same people who control the United Nations were involved with Hitlers finance, and every other military... in other words they were responsible for WW1 and WW2 and are setting up WW3

If not tell me why we sold Nuclear Weapons to North Korea, why is Russia and Israel arming Iran, why are we arming these countries if we don't want a World War, it is so obvious you are totally blind or you choose not to believe it... These folks can't get weapons alone, and the United Nations goes oh Syria and Libya are building WMD's lets stop them, while all the countries on top of the United Nations are selling them these weapons...

It is documented Bush's grandfather sold weapons and artillery and oil to Adolf Hitler, and that the finance of the International Bankers are the ones who made WW2 possible... It is DOCUMENTED that the international bankers were funding Hitler during WW2 while hugging each other, and that they are the ones who made Hitler POSSIBLE... The International Bankers had control of France, Russia, Britain, Parts of Italy, Astralia, other Parts of Europe, and Germany, and that Europe controlled the world at the time... That is enough power to start a world war to get a world government... Causing Fear and division

The United Nations has A LOT more power then people think

after WW3 when Billions die and every ones lives are shortened they will get their World Government, and they wish to Reincarnate into the Illuminati power structure for all of eternity while we walk around like cybernetic zombies...

and the Rothschilds purchased land in Palestine, and WW2 forced the Jews in Europe to move to Palestine...

So yes Hitler was a puppet...

But look at the history of America... Most can connect the Europeans taking over the Native Americans land to the New World Order... The New World Order has been moving us around for century's people of all races...

You can deny this is hapening and goingto happen every one will deny this is happening until it actually happens...

No this is no Jewish conspiracy it is a Babylonian Conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am a lyer because I am telling the truth..

Truth is a Lie and a Lie is a Truth, its been like that for a while now...

The Founding Fathers were Illuminati Agents, and the US was meant to become a world power since before the American Revolution...

The Freedoms the founding fathers gave the American People were so the Americans wouldn't be loyal to the British... (Notice how the Illuminati divided the world in half, More Free Nations and Unfree Nations and the US and Russia were a hair away from Nuclear War...

The founding fathers set every thing in this country up in accordance to the Babylonian Mystery religion

The founding fathers were Masons and the Illuminati had control over the masons at the time

If you want to understand masonry you have to first understand the Babyonian Mystery religion

Once Babylon falls from power, this world will be rid of Pain, Lies, and Deception

Yes the founding fathers denied they worked for the Illuminati but they were lyers to...

I'm just excited this is a historical time period even though I am likely to die, I pray I won't be

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Calling people who expose the Conspiracy Anti Semetic is real easy way to discredit them...

Why the hell does it matter what race or religion it is controlled by? it is controlled by Babylon despite what ever the hell their race is...

If it was controlled by Christians we would say it is controlled by Christians, but it is still controlled by Babylon...

*snip*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
90% of the people exposing the Conspiracy rarely mention Jews and aren't anti semetic...

I could have said during the reign of the Catholic Church... Isn't it a little to paranoid to believe everything is controlled by Catholics...

Putting Conspiracy Theorist in the same category as Neo Nazi's will be the excuse they need to put all people exposing the Conspiracy in Concentration camps...

And you folks who falsely accuse people exposing the Conspiracy as being Anti Semetic are taking part in the future holocaust...

Haven't you seen all those pictures of Concentration Camps in the US, it will make the Holocaust look like a picnic...

Lable groups of all people as Neo Nazi Anti Semetic, White, Arab, Black, Muslim, Right Left, and put them in concentration camps..

The way they will get Conspiracy Theorist in those camps are to connect them to Neo Nazi's that is the plan of the Feds...

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I understand that this is a touchy subject. But the state of isreal could have been put anywhere on the globe. But the U.S decided to put it right in the middle of the arabs just to cause tension. Then we give them a bunch of tanks and wepons. I think the Jews don't know that they are being used by the higher powers on the globe. You all should read this book called Jerusalem Betrayed because that is what I think the U.S and the Illumaniti are doing to them, betratying them.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Illumianati4NWO, have you read "Mythmaker: Paul and the invention of Christianity"? If not, please do.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
heh, maniatic4nwo, I won't bother responding to your post (apart from this) are you suffering from cognitive dissonence? where the truth of the terrible things done to the jews conflicts with your paranoid rabid conspiracy fantasies...

Israel coudn't be anywhere else, as its the biblical home of the Jews, You can't have jerusalem anywhere else but where it is... after all they were there for over 3000 years.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The U.S. didn't put Israel anywhere, abstract. It was God who gave them that land, and then it was He that spread them over the place because of their obstinence. There was always a remnant there, however, and even before the beginning of the last century they started going back.
Balfour, by the way, was British, not American. The Jews were afforded only a piece of the middle-east, got even less than what was originally afforded them, and then right after they became a state, much of that was taken and had to be retaken through more war, and now that land is referred to as "occupied" even though "occupied" by the rightful owner.

BTW, N-C, I spent a day at Dachau while I was in Germany. I saw the experimentation rooms where they performed hideous experiments involving pressure and temperature extremes, smelled the lingering odor of death in the oven room and saw the bullet marks in the concrete culverts around the perimeter where desperate souls attempted to escape but were gunned down by machine gun fire. I saw the little four foot long bunks where grown humans were expected to lie without the comfort of a mattress (notice in the above picture where the skeleton is lying on his blankets). I remember the sick feeling I had at the end of the day as I was walking back to the car, wondering could it be true that we evolved from animals instead of being created in the image of God as its difficult to believe that the images of the Creator could be capable of such atrocities upon one another.

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ok people let's get serious here please?

allright, i think it's very obvious that history is comprised of the illuminati trying to control the world so cthulhu can eat all of our souls like a big soul sizzler. DUH!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Most people claiming to be Jewish aren't Jewish at all

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join