It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Reacts To Conan's Same-Sex Wedding News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
The gaylesbianqueer fad is not for me

uh huh....

My purpose is to give spread love to all walks of Life.

How's that going??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Your line of reasoning that sex is a right is why sex crimes exist in the first place. Sex is not a right. Do you understand the philosophy behind the saying?
edit on 4-11-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
That form of repetition is classic to programs "programming" you. The exact same this is going on with the Micheal Jackson trial, with the term all stations are using which is "This Is It", see if you can catch it.

S&F
Peace, NRE.

I think that form of repetition means that they got their script from the same source. It's like everyone got a story from AP and everyone read the same story fed to them by AP.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Your line of reason that sex is a right is why sex crimes exist in the first place. Sex is not a right. Do you understand the philosophy behind the saying?

Well then castrate yourself if sex is so wrong. Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I dont really mind it when people of the same sex bond...but i have a limit. Somethings in this world are unnatural. Just because we can reason and come up with concepts such as love and marriage doesn't mean sexual relations that cannot procreate are justified. They are unnatural according to nature ( what we have observed).I am not a christian or religious, but perversion is perversion.

People of the same sex can make a commitment to each other. That's ok but anything more than that is unnatural

yes, some things in this world are very unnatural.
i guess you better get off that computer, get rid of those clothes, and go back to living on the savannah, right?

also, no one said you have to have gay relationships.
so it's beyond your limit? great, fine, whatever.
how about you go do your thing, and stop calling other people's love perversion?
lest one day you turn around and find some important part of you is considered an abomination.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Your line of reasoning that sex is a right is why sex crimes exist in the first place. Sex is not a right. Do you understand the philosophy behind the saying?

So two people in love don't have the right to have sex if they're both consenting to it?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am sorry that you feel that way and are unable to grasp the concept why sex is not a right. Troll all you want, it doesnt change the fact that same-gender sexual relations are unnatural. They will always be

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

That's the problem with that kind of logic. Where does it end? With people having sex with animals? Or even worse, corpses?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I am sorry that you feel that way and are unable to grasp the concept why sex is not a right. Troll all you want, it doesnt change the fact that same-gender sexual relations are unnatural. They will always be

Well, nature disagrees with you. Or do you not even try to do research on things before you spout nonsense?

Troll all you want,

U mad?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I take it the phrase "sex is not a right" is coherently confusing. just as much as commitment and love are different, sex and love are not the same thing too. love doesn't give anyone a right to sex. What is love? how many different kinds of love are there? you love your children yes? does that give you a right to have sex with them if they consent?

What do you mean by love? Love is many things but it does not give a right to have sex.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That was nice of Conan, I'm sure those folks appreciated it.

Marriage is a legal bond only. It takes commitment to make a lasting and loving spiritual bond.

Personally, commitment it much more important to me than legal marriage.

That said, it doesn't affect me in any way who someone else wants to legally marry. Just as it doesn't affect me in any way who someone else cohabitates with or has a 70 year-long (unmarried) relationship with.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by oaf21

well love is an idea, a concept. Because of Love is associated with how you feel...it is subject to change. A commitment on the other hand makes feelings irrelevant. Love is a chemistry ( a chemistry nature intended to promote sex and diversity). Those dogs you saw are nothing new, animals do that when it is time for them to mate. What your friend should have done is bring a female so they could act on their drive.

You fail to understand the difference between love and commitment. They are not the same thing

Ok, well, using your own argument... you say love is a chemistry to promote sex and diversity... I think it's pretty diverse having different types of couples out there, no? Ever think that maybe nature intended homosexuality to be a form of population control? It preserves the chemistry of love, yet limits procreation at the same time. I think that's pretty damn genius, if you ask me.

In my humble opinion, love is in the eye of the beholder. It's like religion... as you said, it's an idea/concept. Everyone sees it differently. There's no way I love the same way you do (because I see love itself being a commitment)... just like gays don't love the same way straights do. I really don't see a point in arguing over it either because it's going to happen and will happen, and repressing it will only cause undue pain that this world really doesn't need.

The only real perversion happens when someone labels it as 'wrong'.

link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Says who?

You?

You are one voice amongst Billions who says it is natural. So how does that grab you?

Religious ideology grasped by those who use it to control the masses. Things are changing. The masses are not listening to the doctrines anymore.

I

link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

That's the problem with that kind of logic. Where does it end? With people having sex with animals? Or even worse, corpses?

Ah yes, comparing two people having sex to bestiality or necrophilia. I hope you are proud of yourself and your shameful arguments.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by oaf21

I never mentioned anything about inter-species relationships... although, I kind of see your point. It's kinda like the 'gateway drug' argument, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

What do you mean by love? Love is many things but it does not give a right to have sex.

And you have the nerve to decide rights of people you do not even know.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21
It's such a great feeling! I just want to ask those who are against same sex marriage: why? In a world that needs so much more love, how can you logically be against this?

It is a great feeling!

New reports show support for same sex marriage is on the rise and positive.

I think many people are tired of the hate from the fundamentalists.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I am no religious fanatic, i spit on the idea of a god. But saying sexual relations between same sex couples is ok is like saying murdering people is ok (for population control for instance). Death is the fate of all but taking life is not a right. Likewise sex is not a right. You are too caught up in love and human rights to forget what sex is.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Ever think that maybe nature intended homosexuality to be a form of population control? It preserves the chemistry of love, yet limits procreation at the same time

That is exactly what it is. If any of the "gay haters" had bothered to do research they would have known that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think you and I are done discussing
, my last response to you on this topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join