It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vet's injuries from Occupy Oakland protest not caused by deputies, SF sheriff says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

nothing was blocked by it there are videos from 3 separate directions there's software out there that could actually reconstruct the whole thing from that but just looking at whats there makes it pretty clear

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anything that begins to have an effect will try to be squashed by TPTB and the mindless traitors that work for them will continue to infiltrate and escalate this if it truly starts to threaten the big boys.

Now, to my way of thinking, usually only police (or military) or terrorists have tear gas.

The tear gas canister that hit Olsen came from the direction of the police line and the sucker that threw it was smart as he hid behind another person and out of camera range............if what I observed was correct.?

I hope Olsen is okay.

Keep in mind, they, TPTB are going to try to infiltrate and make this OWS into a dirty affair............shift the blame, make the good people look like the jerks..........that's exactly how the game is played.

Watched how the snakes in suits played this game working for Corporate America for 20+ years. The managers (goons and henchmen working for the big boys) always play people off against each other, infiltrating and disunification.............key word disunification.

United we stand a chance.....................divided we will fall and "they" whomever they are will try their hardest to make this OWS into a violent oh look what the rebels are doing affair.

Reason?

That many people, waking up and beginning to resist............must beginning to have an effect on them.

Everyone that goes to one of these things, bring your recorders and record the police but be aware that there now will probably be plain clothes infiltrators (turn coats)................that act like OWSers but are really the wolves in sheep's clothing.

If any of you go to a protest always be very keenly aware of the people around you, talk to them, get to know who your near..........I did and made some friends. The people around us were very nice folk.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I don't really see how the projectile that struck Olsen originated from any source outside of the police. All the videos I have watched seem to corroborate this reasoning.

From the video I saw above I am in agreement with you that the tear gas canister originated from the police line (group).

Now, again my understanding is and maybe I'm a old woman that doesn't know much but that looked like a professional cylinder tear gas canister and only the military, police and terrorists usually have those? It didn't go off right away so it had a professionally made fuse or timer device right?

At the Chicago OWS I met and kept a close eye on people and nobody, none of the protesters had any obvious weapons on them and everyone I talked to was really peaceful and decent.

Read Naomi Wolf's books "Give Me Liberty" and "The Losing of America"..........we are becoming a militaristic state, if we citizens are not real vigilant.

If the real powers that be think the populace is getting to hot to handle they will try to control the masses any way they can...............no morals, no code of honor.

I have to say for Chicago, the police were nice.

When I demonstrated against the Vietnam War in St. Louis, MO - the Police there were not so nice. At no time have I ever demonstrated in a threatening manner, yet back then the police looked like they wanted to bash our heads in.

St. Louis was scary.

Protests are not fun and take guts................our forefathers had guts. Most Americans now sadly, don't care, are too distracted and think that all this rot and corruption will never affect their perfect little world.

edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: spelling & added sentence

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The officer you are referring to did not throw tear gas. The 2 items were flashbangs.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I was at a OWS for 4 days and during all 4 days not one protestor was disrespectful or obnoxious.

Now, the police in Chicago where I was at were edgy (which is understandable) but decent.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Than how did Scott Olsen's face get injured?

second line.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

there were 4 projectiles fired / throw its all in the videos i posted they cover it from every angle

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join