It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people as of tomorrow.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by ButterCookie

I'm just saying. Kids bullied in school usually end up hating humanity.

And I don't. I am a part of humanity, so I would love to see humanity be responsible.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Do these figures also have M.I.A.' and/or people who have simply vanished without a trace ?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

are the wars not enough contribution to depopulation?the numbers just dont seem right or the idea of reducing population,in a sence i think its selfish,unless i see all that advocate it contribute to it by volunteering as reduccion.
but if you are alive and on the boat thats sinking as you say,perhaps jumping off seems a heroic idea,yet premature when considering posiblitity.now if you are the captain and see someone drawning will you be the one to let him die?
edit on 30-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

are the wars not enough contribution to depopulation?the numbers just dont seem right or the idea of reducing population,in a sence i think its selfish,unless i see all that advocate it contribute to it by volunteering as reduccion.
but if you are alive and on the boat thats sinking as you say,perhaps jumping off seems a heroic idea,yet premature when considering posiblitity.now if you are the captain and see someone drawning will you be the one to let him die?
edit on 30-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

Again, a person who supports population control does not mean that they feel we should line up people to a firing squad.

Where is this stereotype coming from? Once you are here, you are here. We are not saying to murder the people that already here....geesh.

We are supporting methods of birth control and the government not supporting women that decide to keep reproducing, although she can't take care of the ones she has.

The more people we bring into the world at this rate, the less they will have in the future (food, jobs, resources, space).
edit on 30-10-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I want to make this note.

Along with population control (birth control), there really are people who really are wasting space. Everyone has the natural right to self-preservation, and yet we have people that threaten this. Not only do not care to contribute to society, but some

kill
rape
steal

We put dogs down for less than that.....

I'm sure that many will be turned off by my statement of 'people wasting space'....but it is true. See, people need to wake up from the illusion that 'everyone is important and special'...its really not true. Some people are literally here, taking up space.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

are the wars not enough contribution to depopulation?

No, actually they are negligible.

On the other hand, we know that population control programs are quite effective solution, in addition to being a humane one. Estimates on Chinese population control program are 300-500 million prevented births, and they werent really commited into it either.

As for hating humanity, I love humanity, and in no way am I some eco freak. I just believe our ways are unsustainable in the long term, and inaction will lead into natural solution instead of artificial one, meaning mass dying.
edit on 31/10/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by bumpufirst

are the wars not enough contribution to depopulation?

No, actually they are negligible.

On the other hand, we know that population control programs are quite effective solution, in addition to being a humane one. Estimates on Chinese population control program are 300-500 million prevented births, and they werent really commited into it either.

As for hating humanity, I love humanity, and in no way am I some eco freak. I just believe our ways are unsustainable in the long term, and inaction will lead into natural solution instead of artificial one, meaning mass dying.
edit on 31/10/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Bravo!! Very well said!!

I love humanity too! Like you, I am able to see that we need to eventually remove our rose tinted glasses and see that nothing lasts forever....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You just spreading the elitist propaganda that some people are just useless eaters. You are most likely white and only white people support this kind of evil, the new eugenics. Wake up, the USA is negative in population growth. It is 3rd world countries that have more growth in population. I you feel the world is overpopulated, just remove yourself from the gene pool you eugenicist. Wake up people, the elite wants to reduce the population to 500 million because they see us as scum and useless eaters.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper

You just spreading the elitist propaganda that some people are just useless eaters. You are most likely white and only white people support this kind of evil, the new eugenics. Wake up, the USA is negative in population growth. It is 3rd world countries that have more growth in population. I you feel the world is overpopulated, just remove yourself from the gene pool you eugenicist. Wake up people, the elite wants to reduce the population to 500 million because they see us as scum and useless eaters.

Nope....

and I'm a black female, by the way

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

More elitist propaganda. This lie is going to cause the great culling to happen and get millions of innocent people killed. You must of been reading Ecoscience written by an evil man who see people as useless eaters. You are the useless eater who see your fellow man as useless. It makes me sick their is such heartless people like this and take up the evil elite vision that see their fellowman as useless eaters that shouldn't be allowed to breed. It is a shame I have to share the world with these kinds of people. All the people who want population control, who see others as not useful shouldn't be allowed to breed. This makes me so angry to hear such heartless crap from these white eugenicists.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Then you are a traitor to your own race for supporting this crap. The leaders of this movement are eugenicists who see blacks as weeds that need to be cull. This population control stuff wants to get rid of the non whites.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper

More elitist propaganda. This lie is going to cause the great culling to happen and get millions of innocent people killed. You must of been reading Ecoscience written by an evil man who see people as useless eaters. You are the useless eater who see your fellow man as useless. It makes me sick their is such heartless people like this and take up the evil elite vision that see their fellowman as useless eaters that shouldn't be allowed to breed. It is a shame I have to share the world with these kinds of people. All the people who want population control, who see others as not useful shouldn't be allowed to breed. This makes me so angry to hear such heartless crap from these white eugenicists.

But some people ARE useless eaters.......

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You are just sick, sorry to say. Just go sterilize yourself, you do not deserve to breed and just bring more people with your elitist ideas to the world. You should go to infowars.com and it will open your eyes that you are supporting the white man's eugenics program to kill 80% of the world. The government is going to sterilize all the non white people and only allow white people to breed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think you'll find that the global population is already way above 7 billion. - The reason why I say this?
well it's firstly impossible to get an accurate count at any one precise moment (even with census information taken on one day only), but also once that count has been done, there's lots of analysis involved with the data, and extrapolation, and that current data being used to determine that we're now at 7 billion was data created/recorded 2 years ago. Lots of things change in a couple of years. We're mostly in a worse place economically, and what happens when people have less spare cash? they don't go out as much, they stay in, and what then happens? they have sex more often, and end up having more kids!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As an aspect to religion: God said that he will return when all the souls return to earth

So those in purgatory are returning?
The dead are not rising from the ground, reincarnation through birth?

Just a thought?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join