It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Couldn't agree more about our media. We are getting such a skewed version of reality here it's insane.
Do people know Libya's literacy is at 90%?
Undernourishment at

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I love that they shot him like a dog in the street. The bastard got off lightly though, it would have been better to see him tried and then shot like a dog.

To any who say they shouldnt have done that to him for whatever reason. Away and boil yer heids. The guy deserved 1000 times worse. Look how many people he tortured and murdered. The more idiots like him are shot in the streets and then dragged through them the better.

Some people deserve death. This guy got it. Dragged from a drain and the # kicked out of him by the very violent savages he ruled over with an iron fist.

That's a great big happy ending in my book.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

So how do you feel about our partnership with Saudi Arabia?
Just wondering.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Spiral0ut because: 2 lines

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
I love that they shot him like a dog in the street. The bastard got off lightly though, it would have been better to see him tried and then shot like a dog.

To any who say they shouldnt have done that to him for whatever reason. Away and boil yer heids. The guy deserved 1000 times worse. Look how many people he tortured and murdered. The more idiots like him are shot in the streets and then dragged through them the better.

Some people deserve death. This guy got it. Dragged from a drain and the # kicked out of him by the very violent savages he ruled over with an iron fist.

That's a great big happy ending in my book.

No one deserves to be killed. It's that sort of thinking that got us in this mess. I think if anything, he should have been given the opportunity to take his own life or suffer a life of # in prison where he is treated like the Jews in WWII.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

They are not the ones with world domination, but as for the rest I shan't argue

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiral0ut

So how do you feel about our partnership with Saudi Arabia?
Just wondering.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Spiral0ut because: 2 lines

Another mentally insane, oppressive and backward society. These ridiculous cultures need to get out of the 14th century. What the hell will those idiots do when the day comes that the world doesn't need their oil anymore?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Brainwashing in effect, what do you know about Libya, besides what the MSM told you? Have you done any real research? Does not look like so...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Fake Gaddafi Photos?
This guy is making great senses

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This is not about oil, although that was a part of this- on the behalf of France and other European countries.
This was about the bank situation. He already had broken away from the IMF and was working on developing an African Bank and currency. This put the continental stranglehold at risk.
Here's a 'coincidence':

Oct 20 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank have visited Libya and will return there in "coming weeks" to assess economic and financial needs, an IMF spokesman said on Thursday.

Full article:IMF, World Bank to Visit Libya Again
edit on 20-10-2011 by Spiral0ut because: link name

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
BREAKING NEWS,
Sarkozy has been captured in Paris for war crimes.

The Future

edit on 20-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

I like it, John McCain has been killed by his own gun

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Ghadaffi was one of the greatest leaders ever, its so sad this orchestrated revolution and assination had to happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Another? Who was the others funny guy? Saddam? lmao

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What a shame. A man who stays with his people is not guilty of anything, we've got proof that most of the media said about him is absolutely rubbish, one doesn't abuse his people over night.. i.e when Gaddafi was very much a friend of the West but then it only started to happen at the beginning of this year, very convenient.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i cant believe so many people are so uninformed and uneducated. he was a great man. just because he didnt dance like a monkey for the USA he was made out to be this evil dictator.

sad, sad day

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The Mad Dog of the ME is dead according to the NTC.The door has been open for Alqueda backed pirates and who knows what else in the Med,perhaps that's the point here NATO props up a puppet regime and now they have an instant enemy in case the NTC decides not to play ball.Can't wait until they have their 1st "free and fair."elections should be fun.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

This is a joke right?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i cant believe so many people are so uninformed and uneducated. he was a great man. just because he didnt dance like a monkey for the USA he was made out to be this evil dictator.

sad, sad day

we put him in power and funded him just like OBL and saddam.
yet another waste of money by our federal government, when he was another lap dog turn rogue.
edit on 20-10-2011 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

I have seen around the net that Qaddafi was killed by a group of rebels that had captured him, and then executed him.

I'm sure that many of those people had personal interest in seeing the long time dictator deposed on the spot instead being allowed a court proceeding that he himself probably didn't afford to them or their loved ones.

I'm not one to agree with murder no matter who it is, but I am also not a Libyan who had to live under the man.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

The Mad Dog of the ME

It's in Africa you know.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

we put him in power and funded him just like OBL and saddam.

Qaddafi never put in power by the United States. Sure OBL had but Saddam was LONG in power when he came in July of 1979.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join