It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.andrewzmorningshow.com...

Some videos on the page.
I think they got a look alike like the day they burnt Hitler.
Nice try.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Tap to the temple.

See - the government complains that about conspiracy theories..... and then they start them.

Like an execution style slug in the temple is something less than clear.

Islamists take over Africa and the government starts lies so that you will pay attention to this instead.

Like the magician - look at the hand in front of you.
edit on 2011/10/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

No pictures, it didn't happen !!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a joke. It's more of the same from the exact puppet masters that got all the Sheople Nations into this mess with their Globalist bankster system. First it was Osama, then that other yemen guy, and now this. He was a puppet for a short while, that is why Britain released the lockerbie bomber, and all for an arms deal.

These internationalist banksters are pushing the envolope further than it has been pushed ever before. They need a fake story like this every week just to steal the atention of the sheoplized robots if even for a few days. This is so sad and pathetic. This propaganda machine is so out of control that one would think that Manson himself is directing it all with Stalin as his advisor.

This is a lie. Quadaffi is probably sitting fat in some Emirates penthouse, all in the name of the American Tax payer of course. We can't trust anything these liars in the mass media report. I don't believe a word of Bin Laden's so-called death, nor do I even swallow for a second Quadaffi's demise. It's all set up on stage for the same stupid idiots who were dancing in the streets after Bin Laden was supposedly captured and killed. = All Lies. My god wake up people! Now read between the lies my friends. ~SheopleNation
edit on 20-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Yes, an honorary leader. Gaddafi was the voice of the country, and if it is so, it is because people elected him. It's a fact, you can do your own research on the political structure of this country and you'll come to your own conclusion that what I'm saying here is true: they had a direct democracy.

About the press in Libya, I thought it was common knowledge that most of the Libyan media were hi-jacked by the NTC (as they are now the new legitimate party), but apparently not. The few remaining loyalist medias were located in the loyalists cities, and they were the one to broadcast Gaddafi's messages. If you have a NTC owned media, you're gonna get the propaganda.

About the mass grave, study proved (DNA sample) the bones were camel bones. Case closed.

And finally, what do you have to say about the million march, a protest in favor of Gaddafi and denouncing the rebels. You know there were approximately 1 million people there right? All waving the Green Flag...Libya has 6 million citizens, so that means 1/6th of the population participated in this protest, located in Tripoli. How many people couldn't get there, or simply didn't think about it? Just in comparison, in the United States, you'd need a 52 million people wide protest to have the same proportion (1/6th of the population).

So where does the regime brutality story comes from? I mean, the one about the family being tortured? MSM? MSM = NATO propaganda in this case, so I hope this is not your source. You really think the MSM would broadcast pro-Gaddafi information? This is simply not a possibility, it is a bias of information and propaganda so people support the NATO actions. If truth was aired, people would be against this operation, and that's not what they want right? They were so hasty to go in Libya they even bypassed the congress...which is illegal by the way!
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Do some of you live in some sort of weird conspiracy bubble where only the man behind the curtain is evil? All dictators who lead with an iron fist were.. puppets? Even though they enjoyed all the benefits of their unfair reign? I'm about sick of hearing people feel sorry for Saddam and for Bin Laden and now Gaddafi. Poor poor dictators! People were so wrong to kill them!

What in the hell is wrong with some of you people, seriously?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Gaddafi and his sons and all of his family had plenty of ways and time to get out of Dodge. Plenty of money to keep all of them in a wealthy life. He could not be the mad man running a third world country. But that beats being dead. In the end of all this he did a FUBAR. No one hast to worry about him, but it is the devil you do not know now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did you see the reward offered dead or alive. Wow, and to think BL had a 30 million on his head.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is wrong on so many levels.

Agreed - no need for this at all - are they trying to make us act like the monsters who decapitate people and drag their bodies through the street, we are not medievil, this is not the western way - its not my way and I will never buy the Daily Mail again.

This is disgusting reporting, we have dignity and that is what we should be supporting, not this Daily Mail filth - disgusted.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Do some of you live in some sort of weird conspiracy bubble where only the man behind the curtain is evil? All dictators who lead with an iron fist were.. puppets? Even though they enjoyed all the benefits of their unfair reign? I'm about sick of hearing people feel sorry for Saddam and for Bin Laden and now Gaddafi. Poor poor dictators! People were so wrong to kill them!

What the hell is wrong with YOU? Gaddafi was not a dictator, he was elected by the people as the Secretary of the People's General Assembly, an honorary title. Libya was run by a direct democracy composed of a committee of leaders...each one representing a particular tribe.

Seriously, do your research and burn that TV down. MSM does not have a great record at telling the truth...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Just because you don't possess the intellectual abilty to read between the lies that your masters feed you 24/7 through their one way sewer pipe into all of our homes doesn't mean that anyone else should be expected to follow such a suicidal path such as yours. Don't make the mistake of believing that people like us feel any remorse for any dictator being removed from power.

However, Make sure you hold the same views when another Nation or World body decides that it is one of our leaders who fall under that agenda. You see, you must read between the lies and understand the motives of the Puppet masters, and their motives are not righteous. Unfortunately, there will always be yes men robots who will support what these internationalist gangsters are doing.

#1. The United States of America has no choice but to compete internationally with those who wish to destroy her. Meaning mainly Red China and Russia. We must battle for resources and strategic base locations worldwide.

#2. However, The people who control America right now not only rule America, but many, many, many Nations through the choke hold chains of international Banking. That's what the average dummy sitting on his couch at home waving a flag doesn't comprehend. And that my friend, is the reality of the situation.

Which is = We are no longer fighting for what is in our best interests or even the rest of the peaceful Worlds interests. No, We are now fighting for complete World Domination, and a complete 100% New World Order where at the end of the game, No individual Man will ever possess the power to be free again. A World Order Military will never fall to any one Nation Revolution. That's it brother. ~SheopleNation

edit on 20-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I love it my friend. I couldn't have said it better myself. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

He was a crazy murdering terrorist. According to MSM and Western media. That is all many of us know about him. The media is nothing more than propaganda. How often has the media praised any world leader? Never unless they were in our pockets are actually control us. Notice how the media loves the Royal Family. It is sickening watching these mind control tactics the media loves to use to create enemies out of greed.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I am glad people like you exist that have two brain cells to rub together, unlike 90% of this forum.

Anyways, i really dont think he is dead, Nato wouldnt let a valuable asset like him just "dissapear" with all the money and data he has. Probably sittin in a mansion somewhere with two smokin hot blondes at his side.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Picture of the tap to the temple seems to be cleansed. All show him with that side of his head down now.

Anyone?
edit on 2011/10/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Yes, I am sure that he was at some point. Not giving him a pass at all, but why is it that we pick and decide what lunatic to fund and support? Quadaffi was an enemy for a very long time, but what the typical mass media watching android doesn't understand about this story is that recently he denounced extremism and actually made alot of deals with Western Governments including our own.

Listen, They recently released the guy who supposedly bombed that Airliner over Lockerbie Scotland because of so-called being "terminally ill". Apparently, he is doing just fine today, and his release was connected to an Arms deal with Lybia that involved the British Government. However, Quadaffi didn't honor this agreement, and instead made a new deal with Red China and Russia. Well, we all know what happened to Saddam when he did the same exact thing in regards to the Oil for food program and also his support for burying the U.S dollar as well.

Any moron can research what has happened with all of our puppet nations that the internationalist Banksters thought they had purchased. All one has to do is study up on anything other than what the Banker owned media reveals. There is a silent War going on, and it's bigger than any of us can even imagine. The real deal is coming though, and it's coming very soon to a theater near us all.

Stay Thirsty My Friends! ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

As you go to bed in your american flag sheets and your blind fold on you might realize the dictator with the iron fist is your own.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KingsMantis

Thanks.

Though I believe he is really dead. I've seen the pictures and videos of him being dragged out of a rebel convoy. It does not look doctored.

Anyways, if he's not dead, we should be hearing a loyalist broadcast with Gaddafi talking and dismissing the news. Let's hope it does happen!

EDIT: Well...he looked dead but I didn't see any hole in the head...just a lot of blood and his head lying to the side, eyes closed. I believe he was dead, but I hope I'm right and it's just more propaganda. Reminds me of Bani Walid and Syrte...who supposedly have been conquered dozens of times ^^
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

And if anything, the NTC are about to see how worthless they are, as the west turns there back on them now, and steals all there resources.

No the us will spend billions more of our great great grandvchildrens money to rebuild it

The madness of it all is, the Libyans have destroyed there whole country, and will never see there country stable in there lifetimes.
Probably so!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. All we know is what the propaganda media tells us unless we are from that region. The media in the US is nothing more than a BS three ring circus. There is no real news anymore. It is nothing but lies and spin. Even the real events are spun to confuse everyone. Ex. Any murder case involving a child.

I will respect anyone who stands up to the dictator who are causing hell on earth for millions. The middle east is being destroyed because of greed and Ego. We the people are allowing it to happen because many of us are still blood thirsty.

Peace to all.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join