It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I would like to thank everybody who is contributing in this thread... Agent, I remember going toe to toe to you over the conflicts in the former Yugoslavia, but it was during a time where I still had some trust in most of the facts of mainstream media. Now, that trust is gone. I apologize. I will forever never look at mainstream media the same way again. That trust is gone. Anytime a call for the removal of a 'dictator' is called for, I will look the other way. Anytime the media presents 'facts' I will squint one eye and wonder if it is garbage. The government is simply not to be trusted. I am fully aware of this now.

It is a tragic tragedy what has happened to Libya. The rats will soon find that they will be brushed aside by the financiers of this evil atrocity.

Gaddafi is martyred, and I hope his family at least escapes the calls of NATO for their deaths. This whole mess is just disgusting, a gross mess.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

No problem i also sometimes respect your views like i told you before
star Never trust the Western Mainstream news they lied about libya and now with a cliam that the world will be a safer place? for whom again?
Once Again Tonight morgan piers said tonight and today the world is a safer place

He stated that at the end of his show.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Evenin`all...

I have seen all the recent videos appearing, depicting Gadaffi`s capture and death.
I must say that this disgust me..
Yes, they hated the guy, yes he deserved punishment for his countless crimes, but this is just horrible.
The Libyans appear just as savage as their former dictator?

Looking at the videos i see bloodcrazed men acting like primates with guns.. It`s just shocking.
No racial bile intended by the way.

For me, this puts a nasty stain on this whole freedomfight for the Libyans..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Since the OWS nutters link themselves to the Arab Spring movement, they too cast Ghadaffi as an evil dictator that had to go, along with the very free world establishment they are against which says the very same thing.

Ghaddaffi was good for one thing, proving all of you Ghadaffi supporters in this thread are not part of the 99% or the 1%......hahahaha you don't exist.

You cannot be a Ghadaffi loyalist and an OWS supporter, it is an impossibillity. The only other alternative is an establishment backer, and again no room for Ghadaffi loyalists there either.

Don't blame me, the OWS crowd defined the division of with them or against them, and Ghadaffi was an enemy of both.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Removing the dollar? Nah we will remove you..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Ghaddaffi was good for one thing, proving all of you Ghadaffi supporters in this thread are not part of the 99% or the 1%......hahahaha you don't exist.

No offense but the rebels are the onse who are the real terrorists and what you wrote was an insult pretty much to some here just saying it.

They didnt agree with the war and neither did i.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by TinfoilTP

No offense but the rebels are the onse who are the real terrorists and what you wrote was an insult pretty much to some here just saying it.

They didnt agree with the war and neither did i.

Then you can't agree with OWS either. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
OWS is a direct extension by their own words and propaganda of the Arab Spring.

edit on 21-10-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow Team America F*ck Yeah! We scare all the evil doers into little holes in the ground. The picture painted here is that all middle eastern peoples live in perpetual evil, hiding in the darkness and plotting to destroy the world. How do they ever find the time to eat or sleep? Are there not mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, teachers, doctors, farmers. How can they all be on an adrenaline rush with an ak47 in hand. What we really have is a bunch of pissed off people with a different view than our own whom want the world to leave them the f' alone!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theinfernal

Hi there. I am not an American just to get that out of the way.

Adrenalinecrazed, sure.
I also agree on the fact that the western powers should leave the middle east alone. BUT, if they are unable to deal with crimes against humanity, we should interfere. Preferably leave America out of the loop.

Anywho, my point is that the end of the dictator, was inproper.

If they did not approve of his way of doing things, then why are they doing the same? Why are they being overly brutal, ganging up, beating and shooting him, then dragging his corpse along the streets?

Now this, would NOT happen in Norway for example. (Where i reside).
If we would want someone punished for their crimes, we would not do this.
Sure he might get shot in the end, but with more respect for the human, he after all is. Was.

Just to mention the end of WW2. Alot of nazi evildoers were captured for their horrible deeds. Also in Norway. There was ONE who got shot, without the need of harassing him first, then having a laugh at his corpse. The rest got trials, and punishment thereafter.
I feel that this approach should be taken against all criminals, just because they also deserve a trial. In ghadaffis case, this would have hurt him more than just being shot. Having his dirty laundry exposed to the world and all..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Eisenhorn

If they did not approve of his way of doing things, then why are they doing the same? Why are they being overly brutal, ganging up, beating and shooting him, then dragging his corpse along the streets?

Why? Because the rebel fighters are hired western terrorists thats why they dragged his body

If they did not approve of his way of doing things,

The Rebels arent approved by the libyans they had no choice but to join unless they wanted a bomb from a NATO war plan,Gaddafi asked the rebels three times if they wanted and even Gaddafi gave them and wanted to have elections happen, and what was the rebel terrorists answer? they said no.

I also agree on the fact that the western powers should leave the middle east alone. BUT, if they are unable to deal with crimes against humanity, we should interfere. Preferably leave America out of the loop.

The way you replied there it doesnt make it so, America has done crimes against humanity before no one stopped america for there crimes now havent they?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Preferably leave America out of the loop.

Do you realized that without the USA into this, then French, British, and it's NATO allies don't have a more significant resources to carry out their own weight into Libya? I do agree we should have left off but it's once again proof in Libya that despite the French and the British carrying out the air-campaign, the U.S. carrying most of the weight with most refueling, intels, unmanned aircraft, etc that most of our allies don't have. Everytime we get into campaign, all the sudden we throw in most of the weight.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The way you replied there it doesnt make it so, America has done crimes against humanity before no one stopped america for there crimes now havent they?

I will only comment on that one since i have no real information as to be sure that "hired western terrorirst" shot Ghadaffi.

True, America has committed tons of crimes towards humanity.
But, the way to try and stop America is politics. The politicians of America can be reasoned with. (sometimes)
Leaders such as Ghadaffi, understand one thing and that is overwhelming power. We cannot _attack_ America, that would be foolish, there one must use other channels.

I also think your comparison is hard to apply here.

And i also hope that the American people would be able to fend off Obama if he where to go all supremecommander on your bottoms

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Correct, America throws in alot of the support during battles.
Wonder why? Libya has alot of... interesting resources

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I feel sickened by the 'gorelification' of the pictures of Gaddafi - whatever is true because that is very hard to find in any media or any newspaper. Whether those pictures were really Gaddafi, those of some poor look-a-like or a staged production - some reactions have been absolutely obscene. In Britain - The Sun newspaper does its' usual gorelification, rejoicing in these pictures. As I said whether they are real or fabricated - they want us to rejoice in a bloodthirsty scene!!

I tried this morning to listen to a 'news' report and discussion but it made my bile rise. I can't stand how easily we are manipulated to revel in the bloodthirsty murder of people we don't know and who we are lied to about. We know we are still being lied to about Iraq - the reasons for going in and the amount of so-called, disgracefully, 'collateral damage'...on all sides - our often child soldiers and the Iraquis and their children. shivers go up and down me and my heart hurts thinking we believe lies from them again!! We in the golden west will bring liberation to you poor ignoramuses - by bombing you and bombing you until you accept demonocracy.

I have read differing reports on Gaddafi. Most main-stream 'journalists' - deliver what they are told to or able to.
But we don't have to rely anymore on a one-sided point of view. There is a young female reporter on Press TV - who went to Libya - and was surprised at what she found. In contrast to what we in the west are told - Gaddafi she reports, treated his people very well. Before he came to power they were poor and illiterate etc.

He gave money to people to buy their own house - grants not loans. Any loans carried no usury. So he was not too well liked by the Rothschilds(Rottenchilds), who have us all believing we have to pay and pay and pay for needing to be housed. He apparently also gave grants towards cars with extremely low charges for petrol. They had a far superior health service - so on.

I do not know and neither do any of us know - the real truth about Gaddafi and his people. Just because we are told something does not make it fact. The only thing I am sure of is I feel really, really sick and sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

hmmm i guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The reporting of the alleged slaughter of Ghaddafi right across our TV especially during prime time when kids are around was disgusting and the lowest form of journalism I've seen for a while.

I don't care if Ghaddafi is gone or not but mark my words what will replace him in Libya is going to be 10 times far worse.

These Libyan rebels ARE animals, they chop anything black African in sight with their "swiss army knives *cough* machetes, shooting in the air for no apparent reason.....they look like smelly dogs with rabies! Thats what is going to run Libya from here on in!

Civil war just around the corner! It will last many years......

edit on 21-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emmycat

I fully agree with your post from start to finish!

Sickening!

At least we saw today through the laugh and smiles across Clinton's face what we're dealing with in the White House! OMG, it's not a matter of whether she's a woman or not.....but she IS a mother....that.....I find disturbing!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I saw a video of Gaddafi on the news ... couldn't really tell who it was. Guess George Bush and Condie Rice are in mourning for their pal.

Yes, I still want the photos of bin Laden's shooting! hahaha ... I'll never believe he was shot and buried at sea. I'm one American that doesn't have 'stupid' stamped on my forehead.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi,
I am disgusted by the circus going on in the world propagated by the US and UK. Seriously what right do we have to tell other countries how to rule themselves, depose leaders or "get involved".

I am pretty sure there are staunch UN laws stating we cannot.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So next on the agenda is Syria.. what a joke.

T

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yeah the rebels killed him and dragged his corpse through the streets. Someone remind me why we're on these guys side again?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join