It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow, I'm actually surprised at the number of people who have no idea on this thread.

You really think Gaddafi was a bad guy? You really think so? Are you that...brainwashed?

Of course, all the mainstream media have been broadcasting tons of information on how bad and hated and violent he was, though they were never able to prove this right. I thought people here on ATS were kind of..."in the know" when it concerns the MSM. So they say Gaddafi's bad...must be true eh?

They say he's a dictator. Have you done your own research? Do you know what's a dictator? He resigned his "president" office in 1998, and received an honorary title: Secretary of the General's People Assembly". That was his official title. In case you didn't know, you need to be elected by the people to have this title. Yes, you didn't misread, he was elected by the people. Another thing, he didn't have any real power, he was simply giving his opinions, and people decided to follow him, because they liked him. So here we go: a dictator that his voted by the people and only has an honorary title. Wow...what a tyrant!

Anyways, just the fact that Libya was one of the only 5 nations refusing to let their central bank be owned by the BIS/Rothschild family tells a lot.

Learn about the gold dinar, and the structure of the old Libyan Central bank (Not the BS BIS Central bank created by the NTC), learn about his regime, and read his frickin Green book on WORLDWIDE PEACE AND FREEDOM (once again...what a tyrant
)

What the hell man, I never expected so many ATS member to blindly believe the media, and trust me, I've done all the research in the world on Libya since the conflict started. The propaganda is running hard on MSM.

RIP Gaddafi, may your regime survive, and peace be restored to Libya!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What amazes me is that this is exactly what our American gov't does. They think because (like this site) they portray themselves with manners and decorum that they're actually any less barbaric. They're the biggest criminal organization in the world EVER. They're the biggest murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and most inhumane beings on the planet. They use nothing but deceit, such as manners and decorum to try to fool and pursuade you with smiles, and lies and most morons fall for it.

They're truths will continue to come to light and they will reap what they sow by the mighty hand of whatever you believe in. Karma's a bitch.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i like how mccain and all the hypocrites in washington are criticizing libya and saying gadhafi should have been brought to justice and tried, yet osama was executed without charges and trial.

what more justice is there than being shot in the head with your own golden gun by the people you have been accused of killing, torturing and oppressing.

i did notice a hint of sadness in mccains eyes, that all that oil isn't in americas control anymore and that resource is actually going to the libyan people.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

oh the irony...the forum is abovetopsecret, we got brainwashed people believing MSM propaganda. Oh the irony.

link   
Oh by the way, here's a great read, exposing the lie of the MSM on Gaddafi: Yes, I'm Saying It's All Lies

Have the time to read this, simple facts showing how absurd MSM's version of the story is.

Libya had a direct democracy, get used to it, now they'll get neo-dictatorship owned by the Rothschild and the Illuminati.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

link   
They just had an interview with the leader of the group that caught him on BBC America. He claims that Gadhafi had a grazing bullet wound to his head and a bullet in his arm when they found him in the culvert, injuries he said were from an airstrike on a fleeing convoy by a French jet and an American Globalhawk drone, both fired on the convoy.

He said that the fatal shots were from Loyalists trying to rescue Gadhafi, that he was caught in the crossfire.

He also said that they tried to take hair samples and his hair wasn't real (extensions), so they had to use chin hairs and a mouth swab to send samples to the Hague for testing.

As far as there being pictures of this but not of Osama. Osama was killed by the most professional fighting force on the planet in a secret operation. Gadhafi was killed by a few hundred Gomers with camera phones.

As we speak people are lined up to take pictures with his corpse.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS,
Sarkozy has been captured in Paris for war crimes.

The Future

edit on 20-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Oh by the way, here's a great read, exposing the lie of the MSM on Gaddafi: Yes, I'm Saying It's All Lies

Have the time to read this, simple facts showing how absurd MSM's version of the story is.

Libya had a direct democracy, get used to it, now they'll get neo-dictatorship owned by the Rothschild and the Illuminati.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

So all those people who say they've had family members detained tortured and killed are lying?

There is a lot of press in Libya right now and reporters don't have to walk far to find someone who has lost someone to his regimes brutality. If it was just American MSM I might not buy it, but there is a ton of alternative press there.

And those mass graves, how do you explain them?

Also, your link contradicts itself.

You claim he had no power, was only a figurehead, and that democracy rules Libya, yet the first video linked in the story calls him the leader, and states that democracy would take more than 10 years to implement.
edit on 20-10-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Perhaps the question British, French, and American citizens ought to ask themselves now is whether their government's expenditures for Libyan operations equals this outcome. Simply put: What has been gained in comparison to what has been lost? What might be the unintended consequences? If this outcome is indicative of gain, will that gain or those gains be shared in proportion to respective per capita inputs? Can we expect a more stable Libya? What percentage of Libyan society is now lamenting in comparison to those celebrating? What do the surrounding governments in Africa have to say of this outcome? What kind of relationship will the British, French, and American governments now have with Libya?

From my perspective this sort of boondoggling increases or catalyzes (perhaps both) the incentive for dictators to pursue nuclear, chemical, or biological weapon systems. Take for example a dude like Kim Jong Il--he actually acted rationally when he sought out & developed nuclear weapons. I'm not condoning the proverbial boot he chokes North Korean citizens' necks with, but this circumstance (as well as Saddam's outcome) is an unambiguous message to those who defy marching orders.

Next, this Dept. of Energy report comes as no surprise: 205.254.135.24... Furthermore, stable governments rely on stable economies, both of which sum to a stable society when all is well. And, as I've written in another post, conflict is usually the result of control over scarce resources. Not that crude oil is necessarily at a worrisome level of scarcity, but these governments are quite clearly cutting to the front of the line to purchase all the tickets so that they might later be hawked. I mean all the preceding sentiments of humanitarianism as justification for action in Libya could not have been more disingenuous.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Kovenov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
Reagan should be alive by now and happy to see his Gaddaf's regime fall. He was trying to kill Qaddafi in a surgical airstrike in 1986 in retaliation for the bombing of a nightclub in West Berlin that killed two U.S. soldiers in a Turkish women. It had failed though.

killed two U.S. soldiers in a Turkish women.

Haha this is off topic but that was hilarious.

What would that mean anways ,"killed two U.S. soldiers in a Turkish women."?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Libya, and Cuba, is no longer part of the ranking on the HDI. After a century idiots realize that you can not rely on data produced by dictatorial governments.

Perhaps the NATO countries (mainly France) control, in principle, the production of oil. But as they have reiterated their intention is to let their own political leadership of the country, that is, much of the angry mob, taking control of government. And this will be the big problem. The connection that some of these members are cell leaders of terrorist groups is very strong. Moreover, the country has emerged from a civil war, killed the leader, but not the minions who followed him.

Anyway, if this restructuring process is not conducted by NATO, the chances of introducing a system similar to that of Afghanistan will be great. The Libyan oil market was already open, especially to Russia, China and Brazil. Now only will change hands, for the French, Italian and English. In this respect nothing will change.

All this "Arab spring" as a popular uprising was a hoax, find an important leader of these movements has not received funding and training entities linked to European governments and American and you win a prize.

Yes, they will implement a democracy! Gaddafi was evil and had to die!

It is equal to the Iraqi and Afghan democracy, like the fact that Saddam Hussein was evil and had to die.

Libya will remain the same * as usual, except that now she will be a * selling oil to companies linked to European governments rather than sell to companies linked to the Brazil / China / Russia.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by dogtalesfrom2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Wait wait wait wait wait....I haven't been following this story closely, but I remember seeing a video of Gadaffi earlier today crawling around and stuff, and he didn't look all burned and deformed. So what am I not getting here?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The news showed a video of the capture or death or something but I ran into
the TV room too late and only saw camera swings like I was watching a UFO
video. The talk said there was blood everywhere and he was dead.
Now that I see the photo above I might have seen an instance of the coat
he always wore, so dead coat for sure. Then Obama came on and took credit
for the victory and hoped for elections to install CIA control.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees that this cannot end well. Perhaps there really is something to this 2012 because, so much is happening, so many enemies we are making, china getting stronger, the middle east hating us more, Israel wants blood..

I think i understand now why there are so many underground bunkers in the US, it feels like we are on a speeding train and the destination is a wall. This all has to end and it's going to be ugly, probably nuclear.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He was "caught in the crossfire."

Apparently, an execution style through the temple is "caught in the crossfire."

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They are currently interviewing on CNN the exiled Royal Family of Libya.

People you've never heard a peep about for forty years.

I like how they are asking about how Ghaddafi "ravaged" Libya. He was a bad man.

They are calling it Libya "liberated" by US analysts. They don't know that.

These people just REMOVED a democratic government next door in Tunisia. You don't know this is "liberating."

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
He was "caught in the crossfire."

Apparently, an execution style through the temple is "caught in the crossfire."

So many conflicting reports from witness and the PM.

Early witness......clearly says that "we" killed him..............9mm in the stomach."

PM says he died from bullet wound in head.

Other reports say he was roughed up by crowd.

Others say he had a grazing wound to head from air strike.

Who's account is true.........take your pick!

edit on 20-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He had a tap in the temple.

That's a pretty good clue.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
He had a tap in the temple.

That's a pretty good clue.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he wasn't roughed up or shot in the stomach though.

The wound in the temple "could" have been from the airstrike (but was much more serious than the rebels thought it was?)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join