It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
11:11 am the gates open, so before hand I will do large doses of mushroom tea (2 cups), at 11:11 am on the dot I might go somewhere quiet and smoke dmt

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think I will also do something all day long and find some sort of intention to send out into the world. Perhaps even research all my yoga exercises and play around with my books and different meditations and such. But for the most part it should be mindfulness meditation to expand awareness I think. For me anyways.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
As others have said, Skyrim. All day errrrday.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

It's a Friday, so I'll probably be heading out to lunch. The Gregorian calendar in use today is a manmade numbering system having no higher meaning than counting time.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm going to a pirate themed Lesbian wedding.

I win. (:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Pretending i havn`t just turned 25.

If i say what i`d really be doing mods would remove

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

I really do agree with you that we are all one, looking back into the stone age and prior people knew this and everyone acted as one, everyone lived together, did the same things together, treated all life with respect and love, and were finally all buried together in mass graves in the idea that they would then be together after death.

Its the realization of how all comes from the one formless into form. Once in form we forget we are one due to the seperate nature form gives us.

But I find myself disagreeing that everything will suddenly be different in the blink of an eye on 11.11.11.11. Many of us are slowly opening our eyes to the reality of this life but are not yet able to fully understand it. I think it will be a much longer process to fully realise the potential of the soul as Materialism, War and Terror are holding us back at this time.

Love the Thread though my friend, dont take this the wrong way

No 11.11.11 will not change things in the blink of an eye you are right but it is a peak of higher consciousness entering the Earth (as one poster put it), that said though it is still a very important date for spiritual growth.

Human enlightenment is a slow process but it receives boosts every now and then. I have felt them in the past very strongly , it comes as a wave of energy and inner light.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Stillness because: addition

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've been haunted and tormented by the # 222 for the last 2 years, I've been trying to figure out what it means, I've noticed during times of extreme change in my life this # begins to appear everywhere, I'm talking seeing this # more than 20 times a day on occasion. Every month on the 22nd I'm waiting for something to happen like 10/22/2011, on Feb 2/22/2011, nothing, maybe this is it, maybe this is the clue I've been waiting for thanks for the post you have my attention

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Umm...Skyrim.

All day.

I can predict that 100%.

HA!
first thing that came to my mind when i saw the thread title!

Uh oh... starting to get the shakes realizing that we'll have to wait almost a month.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

Your lucky, I just remembered it's remembrance day here in Canada, and I have to wait till the 12th to pick up the copy cause the damn EB games and Gamstop is closed!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Well, crap to all the predictions of doom et al.

I will be quietly observing Remembrance Day. I will spare a thought for my father who was active in the Royal British Legion.

There are some things that transcend the incessant doom-mongering, conspiracy obsessed and trivia-based life some people seem to lead on these Boards.

Regards

As I said before there are no predictions of doom or destruction conspiracy theories on 11.11.11, it is a doorway opening for higher consciousness. It is fitting many will be falling silent for Remembrance day.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Getting Skyrim and wasting my life away.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm goin to make a wish..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
11:11 am the gates open, so before hand I will do large doses of mushroom tea (2 cups), at 11:11 am on the dot I might go somewhere quiet and smoke dmt

I see what you did there, interesting

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

100% I will forget... lucky for us we can change date/time anyway we want.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

I heard Cartman has some great ideas how to make the time waiting for a release go by......

I must concur with the OP about the Waves aspect of enlightenment and it is exactly that, a wave or shift. Don't expect it during meditation either.... Experiences in meditation are more tranquil while being enlightening.
Enlightment or Ascension is a process of change. Most people don't even notice it or understand it let alone be sensitive enough to feel it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness
reply to post by rainychica

The teachings of Ramana Maharshi on the true Self.

www.youtube.com...

Hi Stillness,

You might enjoy this guy William Samuel. William sat in silence with Ramana Maharshi for two weeks in 1942. Many believe Mr. Samuel was one of the first Westerners to visit this Guru. Many people think that some great wisdom was 'transmitted' (I think that is the word they use) from Ramana Maharshi to William.

They certainly both speak of the True Self with much the same inspiration

Anyway, if you like, you can read some of excerpts from William Samuel's books on his website. He has passed on, but his message is total Brilliance, in simple language.

here is a sample of his work:

www.williamsamuel.com...

I hope you like him, I think he has much to offer us in these days of confusion and chaos and fear.

Thanks you all for these very clear and insightful postings. Several of you will recognize the Truth you know in William's message.

Thanks, Mystery

www.williamsamuel.com

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?,

celebrating my birthday of 38yrs actually its 11-10 but i wont sober up til 11-13

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuirOverrun
I'm going to a pirate themed Lesbian wedding.

I win. (:

That rules!!! Im getting married too on 11.11.11

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
11 jumbo shrimp eaten in 11 minutes

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join