It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler go to heaven?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If you imagine a planet home to spiritually evelated beings, the apprearance of a Hitler meets understanding and healing love. But hey, we're talking about Earth. The truth is, one man on his own can't make a war. Without people supporting, without actual soldiers to go to war, to pull the triggers, to drop the bombs, the one man can have all the power to use words if no one listens. You need the millions who believe that the others, the "enemy", are inferior, or are a threat in one way or another. Sound familiar? So basically, what Hitler did was, he held up a mirror to humanity, and said: 'Show yourselves who you truly are'. Surely you can't blame one man for holding a mirror. Not if you like what you see. Oh, hang on, so you don't like what you see? Well then, it's not the person holding the mirror that needs changing, now is it? And if you kill the man holding the mirror so the mirror is dropped, how will you know who you are? So you see, all what happened was inevitable. We were who we were, another world war waiting to happen. It all comes from who we are. Not a single man. You think we're so evolved since then? Let's see.

Wherever you go in today's world you get discriminated based on your color, you're either a black monkey, a white-ass idiot, a stinking pakistani, a f*cking afghan or iraqi towelhead that just needs to be killed. Even living on the same continent makes no difference, the people of one country killing the people of another even in poor Africa, western europeans looking down on eastern europeans, the british hating the french and german, the germans hating the french and the british, the french hating the germans and the british. And if you live in the same country and are the same race, You're either a f*cking southerner or a northerner, a dirty manual labourer on a white-collar sissy. Or you're either a f*cking catholic or protestant, a stupid JW, a stupid jew, a crazy muslim or a bald-headed money-begging buddhist. And if you live in the same country and have no religion you're a f*cking Chelsea supporter or a Barcelona-supporting wanker. Can we take this any further? Knowing human beings I suppose I shouldn't ask a question like this, nowadays you get killed for liking the wrong kind of music, you're either a sad emo, a f*cking goth or a sick punk rocker. Just check some random comments under a random youtube music video. So don't tell me we're any better than the people in Hitler's day. Look into yourselves with the utmost rigirous honesty and admit: there is still a world war going on, this time it's fought in an uncoordinated way, but all over the world, on many fronts, as you can see, and you are a soldier fighting your share every day. Is there by any chance anyone you... hate? Disapprove of? Can't accept? Can't forgive? Think doesn't deserve to live and live well. Think less of than yourself? Think is inferior? Can't love unconditionally?

We are supposed to have started healing our planet by now, yet here we are still destroying our environment and ourselves. So what are we waiting for, another Hitler to hold up another mirror, just in case we're ready this time to see what we are, learn from it, and do things differently? Is that really what it takes? What do we use our brains for? What do we have our consciousnes developed for? We better start looking into ourselves, grow up and take some responsiibility and stop saying "the other kid did it" and "it's not my fault".

In support for all the above thoughts, I'd quote from the CWG series:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rolci
If you imagine a planet home to spiritually evelated beings, the apprearance of a Hitler meets understanding and healing love. But hey, we're talking about Earth. The truth is, one man on his own can't make a war. Without people supporting, without actual soldiers to go to war, to pull the triggers, to drop the bombs, the one man can have all the power to use words if no one listens. You need the millions who believe that the others, the "enemy", are inferior, or are a threat in one way or another. Sound familiar? So basically, what Hitler did was, he held up a mirror to humanity, and said: 'Show yourselves who you truly are'. Surely you can't blame one man for holding a mirror. Not if you like what you see. Oh, hang on, so you don't like what you see? Well then, it's not the person holding the mirror that needs changing, now is it? And if you kill the man holding the mirror so the mirror is dropped, how will you know who you are? So you see, all what happened was inevitable. We were who we were, another world war waiting to happen. It all comes from who we are. Not a single man. You think we're so evolved since then? Let's see.

Wherever you go in today's world you get discriminated based on your color, you're either a black monkey, a white-ass idiot, a stinking pakistani, a f*cking afghan or iraqi towelhead that just needs to be killed. Even living on the same continent makes no difference, the people of one country killing the people of another even in poor Africa, western europeans looking down on eastern europeans, the british hating the french and german, the germans hating the french and the british, the french hating the germans and the british. And if you live in the same country and are the same race, You're either a f*cking southerner or a northerner, a dirty manual labourer on a white-collar sissy. Or you're either a f*cking catholic or protestant, a stupid JW, a stupid jew, a crazy muslim or a bald-headed money-begging buddhist. And if you live in the same country and have no religion you're a f*cking Chelsea supporter or a Barcelona-supporting wanker. Can we take this any further? Knowing human beings I suppose I shouldn't ask a question like this, nowadays you get killed for liking the wrong kind of music, you're either a sad emo, a f*cking goth or a sick punk rocker. Just check some random comments under a random youtube music video. So don't tell me we're any better than the people in Hitler's day. Look into yourselves with the utmost rigirous honesty and admit: there is still a world war going on, this time it's fought in an uncoordinated way, but all over the world, on many fronts, as you can see, and you are a soldier fighting your share every day. Is there by any chance anyone you... hate? Disapprove of? Can't accept? Can't forgive? Think doesn't deserve to live and live well. Think less of than yourself? Think is inferior? Can't love unconditionally?

We are supposed to have started healing our planet by now, yet here we are still destroying our environment and ourselves. So what are we waiting for, another Hitler to hold up another mirror, just in case we're ready this time to see what we are, learn from it, and do things differently? Is that really what it takes? What do we use our brains for? What do we have our consciousnes developed for? We better start looking into ourselves, grow up and take some responsiibility and stop saying "the other kid did it" and "it's not my fault".

In support for all the above thoughts, I'd quote from the CWG series:

I didn't get a chance to read all of that but I did notice a couple of odd words standing out. Either way, stay in school kid.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"The Hitler Experience was made possible as a result of group consciousness. Many people want to say that Hitler manipulated a group through the cunning and the mastery of his rhetoric. But this conveniently lays all the blame at Hitler’s feet — which is exactly where the mass of the people want it.
But Hitler could do nothing without the cooperation and support and willing submission of millions of people. The subgroup which called itself Germans must assume an enormous burden of responsibility for the Holocaust. As must, to some degree, the larger group called Humans, which, if it did nothing else, allowed itself to remain indifferent and apathetic to the suffering in Germany until it reached so massive a scale that even the most cold-hearted isolationists could no longer ignore it.
You see, it was collective consciousness which provided fertile soil for the growth of the Nazi movement. Hitler seized the moment, but he did not create it.
It’s important to understand the lesson here. A group consciousness which speaks constantly of separation and superiority produces loss of compassion on a massive scale, and loss of compassion is inevitably followed by loss of conscience.
A collective concept rooted in strict nationalism ignores the plights of others, yet makes everyone else responsible for yours, thus justifying retaliation, “rectification,” and war. Auschwitz was the Nazi solution to—an attempt to “rectify” — the “Jewish Problem.” The horror of the Hitler Experience was not that he perpetrated it on the human race, but that the human race allowed him to.
The astonishment is not only that a Hitler came along, but also that so many others went
along. The shame is not only that Hitler killed millions of Jews, but also that millions of Jews had to be killed before Hitler was stopped. The purpose of the Hitler Experience was to show humanity to itself.
Throughout history you have had remarkable teachers, each presenting extraordinary opportunities to remember Who You Really Are. These teachers have shown you the highest and the lowest of the human potential. They have presented vivid, breathtaking examples of what it can mean to be human—of where one can go with the experience, of where the lot of you can and will go, given your consciousness. The thing to remember: Consciousness is everything, and creates your experience. Group consciousness is powerful and produces outcomes of unspeakable beauty or ugliness. The choice is always yours. If you are not satisfied with the consciousness of your group, seek to change it. The best way to change the consciousness of others is by your example. If your example is not enough, form your own group — you be the source of the consciousness you wish others to experience. They will — when you do. It begins with you. Everything. All things. You want the world to change? Change things in your own world.
Hitler gave you a golden opportunity to do that. The Hitler Experience—like the Christ Experience—is profound in its implications and the truths it revealed to you about you. Yet those larger awarenesses live — in the case of Hitler or Buddha, Genghis Kahn or Hare Krishna, Attila the Hun or Jesus the Christ — only so long as your memories of them live. That is why Jews build monuments to the Holocaust and ask you never to forget it. For there is a little bit of Hitler in all of you — and it is only a matter of degree. Wiping out a people is wiping out a people, whether at Auschwitz or Wounded Knee.
Hitler was created by you. He arose out of your Collective Consciousness, and could not have existed without it. That is the lesson. The consciousness of separation, segregation, superiority — of “we” versus “they,” of “us” and “them “ — is what creates the Hitler Experience. The consciousness of Divine Brotherhood, of unity, of Oneness, of “ours” rather than “yours”/”mine,” is what creates the Christ Experience. When the pain is “ours,” not just “yours,” when the joy is “ours,” not just “mine,” when the whole life experience is Ours, then it is at last truly that — a Whole Life experience.

Why did Hitler go to heaven?

Because Hitler did nothing “wrong.” Hitler simply did what he did. I remind you again that for many years millions thought he was “right.” How, then, could he help but think so? If you float out a crazy idea, and ten million people agree with you, you might not think you’re so crazy.
The world decided — finally — that Hitler was “wrong.” That is to say, the world’s people made a new assessment of Who They Are, and Who They Chose To Be, in relationship to the Hitler Experience.
He held up a yardstick! He set a parameter, a border against which we could measure and limit our ideas about ourselves. Christ did the same thing, at the other end of the spectrum. There have been other Christs, and other Hitlers. And there will be again. Be ever vigilant, then. For people of both high and low consciousness walk among you. Which consciousnes do you take with you?"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
In all honesty, Obama thinks he is doing the right thing, just as Hitler thought he was doing the right thing.

Did Hitler go to Heaven? No.

good post though.

Dont put your faith in useful idiots.
edit on 14-10-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MustNotSpeak
I didn't get a chance to read all of that but I did notice a couple of odd words standing out. Either way, stay in school kid.

An example that proves my point. Judging another is where it all begins. Apparently things have gotten worse since Hitler. Seems like people nowadays judge you before they know what you wanted to say. Because they already know, and they always know better. And think their way is better, and their opinion superior. Familiar again? If you call yours a sound argument and this is your idea of an intelligent debate and you represent the present population of this planet, I think we're in for WW3.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Did Hitler go to Heaven? I don't think so, there are angels out there in space making sure they don't leave this planet.

Hitler is underground were some people think the planet is hollow, they have cities of evil Extraterrestial beings and most Nazi like Hitler are there as well.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All men fall short. Murder is a sin, stealing a pencil is a Sin.

If Hitler himself killed the 6 million Jews, with his own hand, he is as guilty as a 14 year old kid who steals a pencil during his 2 period English class.

Point in case, not one is perfect. All sin, and all fall short. If you don't want to condemn Hitler, and for some reason you sound like you're praising him, then that's fine - but you cannot say who or who hasn't gone to Heaven, nor can you say who has or hasn't gone to Hell, because that judgement is God's alone.

And, simply put, if one accepts the Spirit of Christ into their hearts, and are forgiven of their sins, (ie, are born again), they are welcomed into Heaven. The Bible is very clear about that. Inb4 someone attempts to correct me by stating that it isn't "clear" about that, because it is (cough, Bogomil).

Knowing this, we still cannot say who or who doesn't go to Heaven. Only God knows our hearts, and knows if we truly repented. Hitler would have needed some serious repentance. But to answer your question, no one knows. I doubt he did, as he committed suicide.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Well well well! Its nice to see a philosopher's Ideas on ats! I really enjoyed your take on the Hitler scandal and what we can learn from it.

I am not Our Creator or the guy who grants admission into heaven so to say Adolf went to heaven is pure speculation

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Did Hitler go to heaven? Yes he did to face judgement, found guilty and is now facing life in hell, for all of eternity,( for all of time, for ever.) if not he should be.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No one ever found the body of Hitler, just like the King Boy Tut, never to be found. ?

Hitler was working with Extraterrestial beings and they took him, he is not in heavens cause God wouldn't allow him to even pass our atmosphere. So it's like I said, Hitler lives and he is underground.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

are you sure he did? if Hitler did not die by his own hand, but still ordered the "final solution" how would you find him guilty or not guilty of mass murder, lets say for the sake of argument that you find him guilty and sentence is death, would he go or not go er get in to heaven.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

yes yes he is the commander of the foo fighters, you know, the ones that are seen but not seen. lol best one yet on Hitler.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hitler followed the bibles word so he would have gone to heaven (according to the bible)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hitler may indeed be in heaven after facing his sin in a lonely place ...for what may have appeared eons.

Time and space in purgatory is warped...it is a strange place.

Buddhists know and talk openly about this place.

Most of us remember it through dreams and nightmares.

If Hitler didn't have the chance to be transformed, then none of us will.

There are many men/women on this Earth ...but few angels.

Hitler was a patriot for his country, he made many mistakes, but even Churchill admired him in a way..he never compromised because he knew ...what compromise did to his nation at Versailles.

Germany was cindered and whoopooomed to rubble...but they didn't sign away their future to a merciless victor till th every last hope was gone.

Hitler acted evilly , as did Stalin and others.

He lost and is blamed for killing millions of Human beings for varying reasons...he lost his way big time....but the same could be said for millions upon millions of others.

Sin is done when God is not feared nor loved.
Hitler would not have made the first step to dictator if he worshipped God.
But neither would 99% of us have perhaps acted any different..if we think about it...if we were in his body and life experience/chemical makeup.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
No one ever found the body of Hitler, just like the King Boy Tut, never to be found. ?

Hitler was working with Extraterrestial beings and they took him, he is not in heavens cause God wouldn't allow him to even pass our atmosphere. So it's like I said, Hitler lives and he is underground.

Your research skills are a bit lacking my friend....

King Tut's Mummy was found quite a long time ago.....

Oh yeah, and though there is some controversy surrounding it, most all historians accept that the Russian's found Hitler's body after he comitted suicide
www.time.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Exactly right, how wouldn't they fined his body, if they weren't to create the New King of the World today. Who help to find the body? The British? Who would of thought of that hmmm. Royal Blue Blood Lines???
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Who killed Jesus if your religious it was the jews maybe Hitler did go to heaven for killing all of them in Jesus honor which I dont agree with any type of murder there is definetly alot to debate on with this question well all have to wait and die to first see if there is a heaven and if he is there

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

where, pray tell, dose it say in the bible "kill the Jews"? What verse and chapter and what bible? for the ones i have read the Jews are the chosen ones, "house of David"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

You doubt there's a heavens? Jeez man look out side, can you see the stars?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

oh yea that is right is it not, how soon we forget things pay back is a B, so yea Hitler did go to heaven after all.

<<   2  3 >>

join