It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler go to heaven?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by ShortMemory

where, pray tell, dose it say in the bible "kill the Jews"? What verse and chapter and what bible? for the ones i have read the Jews are the chosen ones, "house of David"

everything hitler done was asked of him in the bible
im not condoning his actions at all, just saying that we was a true follower of the bibles teachings

since you asked..

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

im not condoning his actions at all, just saying that we was a true follower of the bibles teachings

since you asked

NO! WAY!!! haha ha ha

Was he reading the Quran?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

since you asked

NO! WAY!!! haha ha ha

its not opinion, its written in the bible

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I once asked a preacher at a local church if Hitler had gone to heaven or not.........

His reply was, "If he had given his heart to Jesus before he died and asked him to forgive his sins, then yes, he would have gone to heaven."

That was the day I realised that the so called belief system in God was and still is a load of old twaddle......

Goodness sake, I couldn't be in heaven for eternity with Hitler and my mother in-law........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

I doubt it since in private he seemed to detest Christianity. That covers protestant permissiveness.

He's probably in hell because he did grave evil and did not repent.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why would Hitler not go to heaven.........All he wanted to do was make Germany great again.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes i believe he is in heaven now

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Did Hitler go to Heaven?

Theres a chance he was smuggled to Argentina, then theres the Antarctica stories.

Whenever he popped it though I would expect him to burn in Hell. If you subscribe to that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Rolci

Did Hitler go to Heaven?

Theres a chance he was smuggled to Argentina, then theres the Antarctica stories.

Whenever he popped it though I would expect him to burn in Hell. If you subscribe to that sort of thing.

Nope, he has probably been consumed by earth’s most intelligent inhabitants; that subsequently have devoured our world...
edit on 15-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Of course he went to heaven. He was only trying to eradicate the people who murdered his beloved savior Jesus the Christ. And of course, he did not participate in this endeavor alone. God hates Charlie Browns types and encourages anyone who does ANYTHING to do it with all his heart and energy. His heart and mind were in the right place but his actions were not. Research Adolf Hitler's personal history and see where he was coming from. Then wonder where in the hell all his protogees were coming from. His peon groupies are another story.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Personally, I would like to believe that Hitler went to a special "Hitler Heaven," where tall, muscular, blond haired, blue eyed "Aryan" Uebermenschen are in complete control, and spend eternity whaling the tar out of scrawny, black haired, brown eyed nobodies... like Hitler. It's what he would have wanted.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hitler went to hell.

And his hellmates will be the warmongers.

And the people who do not care about other people and animals.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Hi, Grid,

Please read Ezekiel, the angel who came to me.

That part of the bible is difficult.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We are all giant pawns in the game of life.........we are all put here for a perpouse and it's the same with Hitler. He was put here to do a job and completing it he retreated.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

He detested Christianity so how can Jesus Christ be his savior?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
First off there is no evidence that 6 million jews were killed its all drip fed by the government, second off there is always war there is always killing. joseph stalin killed ALOT of jews and none jews but hitler is always the ''evil guy'' all we really know is ALOT of people died during WW2 and he was the cause of it but thats like saying churchill is evil for sending men to fight and die.

IF there is a heaven then who knows, this is a #ed up world who is to say heaven isnt the same

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The power of forgiveness is amazing, do not ever under estimate it! After all will Obama go to heaven i'm sure 80% of Iraqis think no
and prolly 80% americans too
send gillard to hell while we're at it

seriously though people should forgive and forget and move on in life.. i do

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yeh imagine if you did that nowdays.. you'd be sentenced to jail or a noose. mind you there is this guy in australia - qld who claims he is jesus...

Clearly a FALSE prophet he should be killed but i'm not willing to do 25 years for it.. How our government lets people get away with it i don't know

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No one has reached Judgment Day, but those that did not ask for Salvation through Forgiveness of their Sins went straight to the depths of Hell along with the Demons that attached themselves.

Prior to Judgment Day, God will open the gates of Hell and release all who encompass that realm; once again! I say once again because I would like to believe this time was the first time and that we are not just playing out Judgment now! GOD Forbid if that were the case.

So all the souls and demons will come forth "those not part of the Kingdom of Christ" and will be allowed to "play-out" their lives once again. This should take place 1000 years after the reign of Christ.

Could we possibly consider this past 1000 years as the "Reign?" Did we do this once before and mess it up and we all went to Hell and this is our last and final Judgment? To see if we can get it right this time, maybe, because we haven't!

Hitler is in Hell awaiting Judgment. He is tormented and he is condemned through his own madness within! He will return to be Judged! We all will if we cannot reach the Kingdom of Christ within! Forgiveness is key, even forgiving our enemies and those who seem unforgivable!

Lucifer will be Forgiven by GOD because the Truth be known that there is none above our GOD Almighty! The Devil cannot harm or dissuade GOD in any form, as the Devil is "employed" by GOD! Get it yet?

Even our Greatest Teachers can exist outside of the forefront of Goodness!

Some of our Greatest Teachers teach us how Not to be! Think about those around you who are your Greatest Teachers! It might help in forgiving them!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Your post surprised me in a very nice way. I was thinking it was going to be another one blaming Hitler for "all he did" or praising him for "his achievements". But no, you hitted right the spot!! Hittler didn't do either good or bad he just did. It was all the people supporting him wether conscious or unconsciously the ones who gave power to his(their) ideas and achieved wathever they did. Same thing nowadays, wars, drugs, racism, etc... It's the people supporting this ideas the ones who make it possible. No, I'm not justifying the ones leading this kind of movements, though they're nothing more than messengers of this ideas, wathever their names are it's not important it could be anyone as long as the general conscious is willing to support them.
edit on 16-10-2011 by AEthereal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join