It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

A child (female especially as the generally develop quicker than males) at 10 months old is more than capable of standing up on their own, let alone walking...The child could easily have stood up with the aid of the crib and leaned over and fell out landing on the head...perfectly possible and happens regularly!

So much truth in that! Also, those brothers of hers? Possibly worried about her when mom was sleeping it off... Went to help their little sister knowing she was sick at the time. There she is so high up and - wham - a fall. Either way with or without the boys involvement it makes sense.

But why not just TELL THE TRUTH - unless there's more to the story. Possibly Deb was with another man at the time or not really drunk - doing drugs? Something, anything. Unless it's as simple as they found her stone cold dead knowing it happened ages before and Jeremy 'hid' her in fear the boys would be taken away if it were known what an irresponsible parent she is?

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Man Calls Police After Possible Baby Lisa Sighting

A man driving home the night missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared said he saw a man carrying a baby in Lisa's neighborhood.

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

There's a video at the link.

It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson said the baby resembled Lisa, and that he would be able to identify the man if he ever saw him again.

WOW! I can't believe it took this guy so long to 'tell' - but - I so hope this is a real positive lead!

No talk of a criminal artist or mug shots, but, I hope we hear something more soon!

peace

edit on 21-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Seriously? He didn't think it was important OR is this the same guy we've already heard about? The person who saw someone carrying a baby? There are not 2 witnesses, just the one and this is still the same 'sighting' ?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

The reports are making it sound like this is a 'new' report. I'm hunting for the truth - the first report - if I remember correctly was reported at 0200-0230. This one is 0400.

I think it's different. I mean why would the media present it as a new report?

Ugh, back to check again.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm HIGHLY suspicious of a NEW sighting that he just remembered. If he lives close enough to have seen this person walking around at 4 am , then he lives close enough to have seen police and media surrounding the block for the last 2 weeks. I call B S on this.............. maybe its'a neighborly friend attempting to throw suspicion away from the parents or something. He said he would know him if he saw him,,,,,,,,,, so it's clearly not the HUSBAND or he'd recognize him. It's a stranger danger false flag !

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

It seems VERY off to me also.

Why not artist rendering of the man? Why no mention that this guy has looked over mug shots?

This is either a desperate attempt on the media's part to keep the ball rolling - or - something is, again, very off.

EDIT TO ADD:

Nope, this is a NEW report - or so says the video and it's dated the 21st.

If this is NOT new, as they say it is in the video and in written word then someone should loose their job. No joke.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember seeing a report the day after Lisa went missing. It was an interview with a woman neighbor that said her husband had seen a man walking down the street carrying a baby on the 4th. I thought it was odd that the wife was the one telling the story to the media while her husband smoked a cig in the background.

EDIT: Just watched the video, not the same man. First man who "saw" a man carrying a baby was younger with tattoos and a shaved head.
edit on 21-10-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Yes, it's two sighting with a 2 some hour difference in time.

Well well well...

Sorry, but, I just can't understand why this man waited so long. Can we really believe he didn't have a clue? For all this time?

*shakes head*

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think this man is just riding the media train. 15 minutes of fame type thing. I also think the first man to claim he saw someone was also just saying it so his wife could have a littel air time. It's sad but people do it all the time just to be seen on TV.

After reading that post on the satanic rituals and such, that has really got me worried. People really do that junk. I also saw another thread on here Facebook movie This uses your facebook info and puts it into a freaky movie...I did it and it scared me. It just shows how if you have kids and post pictures and such, it makes you a BIG target.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I wonder about these people who saw this man with baby walking around the street. Was the baby upright? looking around like a baby that age would be? Or 'sleeping' and still? Any idea?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Cadaver dog ‘hit’ inside house in Lisa Irwin case

An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” inside the Northland home where Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib, according to an affidavit police filed to support a request for a search warrant of the house.

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

I can't comment.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Cadaver Dogs 'HIT' in Irwin home

read more

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

That explains the rug we saw being removed.

Documents filed today in Clay County Circuit Court said police took blankets, toys and articles of clothing from the house on North Lister, as well as rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

According to the affidavit, interviews with people involved in the case “revealed conflicting information for a clear direction” for the investigation.

Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
New Information: Cadaver Dog Detects Scent of Dead Human in the Bedroom of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin’s Parents

Trace Gallagher just provided us with breaking news in the case of 11-month-old missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, who disappeared on October 4.

A warrant issued to police to search the home of Baby Lisa’s parents now reveals that on Monday, October 17 police got a positive hit from a cadaver dog for the scent of a deceased human being on the floor of Baby Lisa’s parents’ bedroom.

Stay tuned to Fox News Channel for the latest.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
UPDATE

Court documents reveal a list of items taken as evidence. The items include a multi-color comforter, purple shorts, a multi-color Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a Cars-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

See link for pic of the affidavit.

Needless to point out it seems they collected the clothes Lisa was reported wearing at the time of her disappearance...

peace

edit on 21-10-2011 by silo13 because: spell

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Those poor boys. I can't imagine they don't know what happened. Two more baby victims in this case. And no, I'm not saying I know Lisa's...gone...of course not. I've just been thinking about those two boys is all. And that Dad who looks so...shell shocked all the time.

I guess it's all just a matter of time...

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
PDF of Documents

Interesting - I'll add it just in case there's anyone wants to see/read it.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
oh wow. I did not read the above and when I first wrote ' police would find her', I originally had 'the police dogs will find her' but back spaced over it because I didn't like the way it came across.

How bloody terrible.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
With the cadaver dogs, does the deceased smell they pick up need to be of any time limit, or any time frame, such as weeks, months, years? Just curious on their accuracy as well. I don't know anything about the dogs.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suzan

I'm looking for information - I've got the same question - it's late though. I don't know if I can keep my eyes open but I'm going to try.

I heard (though the grapevine) all the dog's need is miniscule cells/scent of cadaver - as recent as 'just dead' on out. From there it's almost impossible to wipe out the scent.

Edit to Add:

Here you go.

Carpet squares were used as an odor transporting media after they had been contaminated with the scent of two recently deceased bodies (bodies are all less than 3 hours old).

The contamination occurred for 2 min as well as 10 min without any direct contact between the carpet and the corpse.

Comparative searches by the dogs were performed over a time period of 65 days...
read more

That's a start...

peace
edit on 21-10-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Perhaps being ill baby Lisa was fussy and drunk mommy brought her to bed....Her mother is not a small woman and I am wondering if she didn't maybe roll over on her while wasted, smothering her.
Then dad comes home and finds mom on top of baby. They panic, put the baby on the floor for a a time while they try and figure out what they are going to do with the remains....
to afraid to call the police...snowballing lies!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join