It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Details Of Lisa Irwin Search Warrant Released

Something to keep in mind is the ‘dog hit‘ was from the search on Monday - no Wednesday. On Wednesday is when they found the clothes, comforter, tape, etc. The reporters lead us to believe the clothes and comforter, clothes, etc, were found in a garden area.

Keeping that in mind, the same day we hear about a ‘new sighting’ - and one where the man says he can positively I.D the man carrying the supposed little Lisa?

This adds up to me to = pressure. Pressure to get the parents to confess.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Perhaps being ill baby Lisa was fussy and drunk mommy brought her to bed....Her mother is not a small woman and I am wondering if she didn't maybe roll over on her while wasted, smothering her.
Then dad comes home and finds mom on top of baby. They panic, put the baby on the floor for a a time while they try and figure out what they are going to do with the remains....
to afraid to call the police...snowballing lies!

Very succinctly and I might add - kindly put. None of that ‘fat bloody cow’ talk. Thank you.
If there’s any scenario that sounds not only possible but probable I’d have to agree with yours.
Think about it too. You wouldn’t have to necessarily even ‘roll’ onto the baby.
In a cuddle position the upper arm and armpit area could inadvertently be laid over the baby’s face...
Ok that’s enough for me, you get the idea.

Thank you -

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Cadaver dogs are trained to sniff out decaying body cells, which start to decay the second you die. If they were looking for blood they would have used the spray and light to "light up" where blood could have been. Mom's menstrual blood is not going to set a cadaver dog off, they are trained to only smell and alert for one thing. Dead bodys.
That's like saying a drug dog could be set off by tylenol.

I was just about ready to go start a hunt for more Cadaver Dog info but you know what? You put it perfectly and it’s all that needs to be said because it’s truth.

Anyone wants to learn more can look up the info themselves.

Cadaver dog

Thank you!

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

This is (was) America. You have the right to the presumption of innocence. Sheesh...I would rather a 1000 murderers go Free.

Than one person be falsely accused and convicted. The "Constitution" and "The Bill of Rights"....Consider it required reading. I'm Stupefied...

First of all I agree with Schmae - but I do think you’re over exaggerating her statement and the intent behind it.

As for ‘this is America’ - You’re better off just leaving the ‘WAS’ part. I don’t want to derail the thread but... TSA can grope your child, and you. There’s a ‘constitutional free zone’ a hundred miles in from every major waterway. Think about the Patriot Act. Remember what happens if you even point a camera at a cop when you’re on your own property. And on and on and on.

My point? The US has changed - radically - and we the people are just as much responsible for that change (negative) as the politicians.

Think about how many cases we read - nearly on a daily basis where children are bring raped/molested by their father’s AND MOTHER’S - all the while being video’d and photographed - only for those parents to ‘share’ this information on the internet - for even more sordid reasons.

We’ve a population that has completely cast off any sense of what’s morally right and wrong when it comes to children. Dress up little three year olds like prostitutes and enter them in Toddler beauty pageants. 11 and 12 year olds coming down with STDs.

You see my point?

I’m not saying I want to see anyone who’s innocent be falsely convicted. But, I do agree, again, with Schmae - that in the case of a parent who LIES to the police about the night her baby went ‘missing’? For the sake of that child presume her guilty until proven innocent.

It sucks, I agree. But honestly? That’s the time’s we live in. And there are two other little children in that house to consider.

And really. If she’s innocent? She’s got nothing to worry about. Don't forget! She’s got Tacopina to defend her! (end sarcasm).

Here’s me understanding your point - but - needing to elaborate while at the same time agreeing with Schmae.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So, watched the abc video of Deborah and Jeremy being interviewed regarding the police trying to force a confession (saying to her "you did it").

Deborah is waterworks-on, while Jeremy just sits there. He doesn't look concerned about HER, or look at the interviewer except when directly asked if he had a nano-second of doubt about Deborah.

Watch it, if you haven't. This guy knows something, and he's not happy about it.
If he didn't, and his wife is sitting there having a breakdown, wouldn't he put his arm around her shoulders at least? He seems completely detached..."flat affect" we call it in the mental health profession. Weird.
A normal person, innocent and upset, would be quite animated, one would think.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Watch it, if you haven't. This guy knows something, and he's not happy about it.

Agreed. Regardless if he's a 'flat' person or no - he's like in a coma. And because of that when he does show even a little emotion or discomfort (when his wife is answering sensitive questions) it screams loud and clear - he knows more!

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Fort Bragg case offers eerie parallels to Lisa Irwin's disappearance

Read more: www.kansascity.com...=omni_popular#ixzz1bUy6bqIT

This I just found on kansas city's news website...
wow.

An 11-month-old girl disappears from her crib.

The frantic young mother reports last seeing the infant around 11:30 p.m. A window to the room is found open. A kidnapping is suspected, an Amber Alert is issued, and family and neighbors worry and grieve.

The case — in which the mother eventually confessed to her child’s murder — erupted four years ago to the month, half the country away.

But now some blogs that thrive on crime stories think a connection can be found to the case of Lisa Irwin.

Deborah Bradley, mother of Lisa, lived at a residence at Fort Bragg, N.C., a little over a mile away from the home where the other infant, Harmony Jade Creech, “disappeared.”

Read more: www.kansascity.com...=omni_popular#ixzz1bUySZhZb

Um, yeah. Very, very weird. Very weird. I woudn't be suprised if the convicted mom of baby Harmony gets a visit from the detectives to talk about Deborah.
Hmm.
edit on 22-10-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I'm glad you posted this. I've read about it off and on as it's appeared in the media over the last couple a weeks but I've just not been able to bring myself to post it. You see, I don't believe in coincidences so it's a bit hard for me to wrap myself around this one... It almost makes me wonder about the 'satanic ritual' that some people have for a hypothesis for Lisa's disappearance, but, I'm not ready to 'go there' either.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Wow, this is interesting. Any idea if the 2 women knew each other ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Read more here

Deborah Bradley, mother of Lisa, lived at a residence at Fort Bragg, N.C., a little over a mile away from the home where the other infant, Harmony Jade Creech, “disappeared.”

Bradley, the bloggers contend, must have known about the other case. After all, her husband then was a private in the 82nd Airborne, the same unit as the victim’s father.

So we have to assume they at least knew of the case and I think you’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb to miss gossip like this in a military housing zone. So far Deb’s only dumb - we can pretty much rule out not blind and deaf, so, yeah, she knew.

What did she do with that info? Use it to cover up her own crime?

They go on to report:

But the time line does not appear to support anything more. Military records show Pvt. Sean Bradley was discharged in April 2007 — several months before the remains of the Creech baby were found in the attic, stuffed in a plastic-wrapped diaper box.

Sean and his wife and their little boy were likely back in the Kansas City area at the time.

Which doesn’t mean she didn’t know about it.

The 25-year-old mother, Johni Michelle Heuser, confessed within hours in the 2007 case; her baby had died weeks earlier, and she was scared of being charged and losing custody of her other kids.

Again, possibly the same thing with Lisa’s mother? We just don’t know yet.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

HIGHLY unlikely that Deborah was unaware of this. The fact that she left Ft Bragg before the remains were discovered means nothing...
in fact, supposedly the remains were found MONTHS after the child's murder. Without specific dates, it seems possible -- that Deb and the Ft Bragg mom could have maybe done this together? And then Deb did NOT hear about the mother's confession, so she thinks it worked?

Have the FBI checked the attic yet?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is this something ignorant yeehaws are doing now? Thinking that all the "Elite" worship satan and do satanic rituals like this so, being so ignorant they think if they do the same thing they will become rich like the Elite, or illuminati or whatever?
I just don't think the satanic ritual thing sounds plausible...it was a # up, a lowlife scumbag who couldn't handle responsibility of having a kid, a loser and a POS.I hope they hook the fat lump to the electric chair and fry her A$$!
Worthless scumbag.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa: Family Attorney Says Cadaver Dogs May be Misleading Officials

"My understanding is that there are cold cases where dogs have hit on scents of decomposition that have been in the home for as long as 28 years," said Cyndy Short, in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "This is an old home. 63 years old. There could be a lot of other explanations for that."

But Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant and former FBI special agent, said cadaver dogs are typically accurate. "In studies done of cadaver dogs where the dog has direct access to the scent and its reasonably fresh - its above 90 percent.

Later:

A few hours earlier, a couple living three houses down from the Irwin family said they saw a similar sight. A woman and her husband said they saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby. They thought the situation was so unusual that they reported it to police on the morning of Oct. 4.

"It was shocking because I couldn't imagine anyone outside walking with their baby in the cold like that with no clothes on," the woman told ABC News.

If it was so SHOCKING why in the bloody hell didn't she report it RIGHT THEN! Is she completely deranged???

Gawd how stupid can people be. I mean really. It's bad enough to be incurably moronic, but then to to come right out and admit it! 'Oh yes, it was just ssssoooooooo shock shock shocking!...' 'Oh, but, no, well, we didn't report it until the morning.'

"We seen the little arm, the leg, it didn't look like the baby had on any clothes, just a diaper," she said.

Ok, I'll stop. If I go on I'll surely violate T&C. Stupid cow.

peace
edit on 22-10-2011 by silo13 because: nneds more flame

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Is this something ignorant yeehaws are doing now? Thinking that all the "Elite" worship satan and do satanic rituals like this so, being so ignorant they think if they do the same thing they will become rich like the Elite, or illuminati or whatever? I just don't think the satanic ritual thing sounds plausible...it was a # up, a lowlife scumbag who couldn't handle responsibility of having a kid, a loser and a POS.I hope they hook the fat lump to the electric chair and fry her A$$! Worthless scumbag.

This post is typical of the ignorant self righteous idiots who think they are so much better than everyone else.

The parents may well be guilty of hiding something..and yes..she was wrong to get drunk while children are in her care. But if something happened to that child, under their care..it was from neglect..and not maliciousness.

This makes them guilty of bad parenting, which in my estimation..many parents are guilty of that at some point...but to varying degrees.

Now they could be lying because they are so afraid of the outcome of being honest...which still isn't right, but understandable to an extent.

There are far worse humans that have little accountability for what they do and have done to children...

Why don't you focus your attention on trying to stop them? Because you don't care about the ones that get sacrificed? (yes there are many who do).. You don't care about those that get put into human trafficking?

Its much more satisfying to put down a woman who may being going through some extreme trauma inwardly because of neglecting her child, and having something happen.

Yes ...it feels much better to you to call her a worthless scumbag, and have the fat loser hooked up to an electric chair.

If you really want to hook up child killers to an electric chair. there are those out there who deserve it far more than a mother who let herself drink too much, and perhaps couldn't cope well with an accident happening.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I doubt it was an accident, it's as much of an accident as the Kaylee Anthony killing was.

Please I just hope they can actually prosecute this one, the police there seem a bit more intelligent then the ones involved with the Anthony case, I hope. I pray. because too much longer and the body will be too decomposed to do a very good autopsy on it (what happened in the Anthony case).
She did not look like a concerned mother to me, she looked like a very bad actress to me. No Oscar for her!!!!

But that's my opinion.
And yes I'd like to have all child killers strapped into electric chairs, am I going to go out and do it? Hell no, that isn't my job I am not a judge nor a police officer, if I was I would never remain a police officer for long for putting a bullet into someone's head if they were guilty of killing a child. I am very good with reading people, I can see it like a human lie detector, and her face screams lie lie lie!!!! I don't think it was an accident at all.
But you're entitled to your opinion as well.
Also I am not Dexter, and would never risk my life outside in freedom to go after some child killers and strap them to electric chairs. Besides, there are interpol and police and FBI for that, Which I do not have the stomache for those jobs. I would become suicidal if I had to chase Monsters all my life...I rather just go about my life and not have to see stuff like this aired...in fact the whole thing might be easier to solve if they left the public out of it after 48 hours. Eyewitnesses are terribly flawed anyway and after 48 hours the chances of finding a child alive (in cases of abduction, which I am sure this case is not) is next to 0.
At this point the public should not be involved any more.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I doubt it was an accident, it's as much of an accident as the Kaylee Anthony killing was.

Are you serious? You honestly think that if something happened to that baby it wasn't an accident?.. You think the mother deliberately killed her daughter..?..or the father?

Wow talk about judge ..jury and executioner..

If the parents had something to do with it..I hardly think it was pure maliciousness..and more likely an accident, that was do to neglect...and perhaps that neglect lead to someone else taking the baby.

At this point the public should not be involved any more.

Yes..it sure would be nice if we didn't have to listen to all the armchair experts on what a fat loser the mother is..and how she should be hooked up to an electric chair.

What can I say.. expect that may all your judgement , and callous name calling come back to you tenfold.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I simply stated my opinion, like you that is what this board/forum is about, I meant to close the investigation to the public as the longer time goes on, the more the details may be incorrect/ flawed. So like shutting down the call lines for tips at this point.
I also said you're entitled to your opinion, you believe it may have been an accident, I don't.
Maybe you are right, we won't know until the investigation turns up something.
edit on 22-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: ugh made a mistake

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You don't ' have to listen'. You choose to come here and read this forum thread knowing how most of the particpants in it feel. That's your choice.
I personally HOPE you are right. I hope so much you are right because that means the baby has a
chance of being found alive.
You would rather the mother get away with murder than the mother be wrongly accused?
If that' s your take then you're entitled to it but so are the others here entitled to thinking
she's got soemthing to do with it. Aren't we?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gabby, can I ask.... if Deborah come on tv today and said ok i got drunk and fell/ dropped / overmedicated etc the baby. If she confessed to an accidental situation and they got panicky and did all this to try to cover it up. What would you feel should happen to / with her at that point?

Why don't you focus your attention on trying to stop them? Because you don't care about the ones that get sacrificed? (yes there are many who do).. You don't care about those that get put into human trafficking?
^^^^^^^^^^^^ if this is so concerning to you , why don't you focus your attention on this?
edit on 22-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For those few of you who criticize your fellow ATS members for being angry at this appalling situation and voicing their frustration here on the forums? I would suggest cutting them some slack.

That is unless you're saving up all your 'compassion' for an undisciplined out of control so called 'mother' who practices 'adult time' by getting sodden drunk and leaving her child and other mother's children untended and in danger on a regular basis.

That being said - I absolutely cannot even begin to fathom how anyone can even think of making excuses for a mother who LIES to the authorities when TIME IS CRITICAL! When truth is needed to find a little tiny defenseless innocent baby girl as soon as possible!!!

There is NO EXCUSE - NONE - for Debora's lies. Her lying to save herself is all the first hand evidence we need proving she’s as narcissistic as they come.

And meanwhile she stands there blubbering and 'waa-waa-ing' convinced the public and police are going to believe her! Like all those concerned are a bunch of SUCKERS - a bunch of RUBES!

'Waaa-waaaa, oh paweeeeze hep me find ma bay-beee!’

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join