It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
this is horrible news !
I was wondering , at one point during all this, if mom gave her double dose or too much of some kid's cough med. Fussy baby? Mom 's got her drinking to do? Baby's disturbing her adult time? Maybe she gave her adult
NYQUIL or something and it was too much
I'm so sad.

Also I bet we hear NO MORE interviews from the parents after today's news !
edit on 21-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullcookies

Polly Klass was taken from her bed while her parents slept.
Elizabeth Smart was taken from her bed, with her sister right there in the room with her.
Jessica Lunsford, kidnapped from her bed.

It happens.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
That mother is lying. And dumpster fire? Is that a new one? OMG. Is that why the CSI were wearing the White suits?
I hope the cops find all the hard evidence they need. I'm sick of evil mothers and fathers killing their young.
And those tears? I have a gift. I can see that those tears are FAKED each and every time.
If you dont want your babies for christs sakes, take them to a church, to the fire station, bring them to me...whatever!!!

She tied one on, did drugs, probably exchanged the baby for more drugs and booze, that piece of ......

But, i am passing judgement. In this country you're innocent till found guilty. Then you wait for your trial, the lawyers and prosecution screw with the jurys head, and BINGO! you're out!!!

I just love it.

Not only are you passing judgement but you are also spinning a yarn. Exchanged the baby for more drugs and booze. You only know she drank wine. The rest is made up .Then you call her a piece of .... based on the scenario you just created in your head. Judge jury and executioner too.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Websluthes always think the parents are involved.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I went and found the link for the Searching of the Landfill and the Dumpster fire if anyone is interested.
www.fox4kc.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Dont fret too soon. These dogs will hit on blood from anything. A cut foot. Menstrual blood from Mom. A bandaid. Not necessarily a dead body.

In the Haleigh Cummings case the dogs hit on a dumpster near her trailer. The detectives only found some bloody bandages but it contained decomposing human tissue/ blood so they hit.
edit on 21-10-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I can understand why you say that. However, there are some really smart people who post there. It's
just like any blog or websit you visit. You have to eliminate the B,S, , As I stated, I like to go there because, just like on A.T.S. people receive info before your going to see it on msm. They are so diverse that at some situations, they have reporters in the area. The people on this thread are bound and determined to get to the truth. I personnally love the added spice to the conversation. Most keep it very clean.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I just want to say that I have been following this thread since it began and want to thank you Silo for all your time and effort!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cadaver dogs are trained to sniff out decaying body cells, which start to decay the second you die. If they were looking for blood they would have used the spray and light to "light up" where blood could have been. Mom's menstrual blood is not going to set a cadaver dog off, they are trained to only smell and alert for one thing. Dead bodys.
That's like saying a drug dog could be set off by tylenol.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would rather falsely accuse parents and be WRONG than not even look at them and they get away with murder ! I'm enjoying reading on the sleuther places.. Tks for sharing them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I would rather falsely accuse parents and be WRONG than not even look at them and they get away with murder !

wow.. hopefully someone you love very much never has to be put through such grueling accusations... just because people would rather be wrong ..than let them get away with murder.

I'm sure the police do a good enough job of suspecting the parents...and maybe with good reason.

Some of you make this woman sound like the most evil woman out there...when there are most likely way worse parents .. that do serious psychological damage to their children...and get away with it all the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
I would rather falsely accuse parents and be WRONG than not even look at them and they get away with murder ! I

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read....

This is (was) America. You have the right to the presumption of innocence.

Sheesh...I would rather a 1000 murderers go Free.

Than one person be falsely accused and convicted.

The "Constitution" and "The Bill of Rights"....Consider it required reading.

I'm Stupefied...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Depending on environmental factors a Cadaver Dog does not work for from 12 to 48 hours after a body has been dead and in the hit area

Cadaver Dogs scent the gases of decomp from internal organs not things like dead skin cells that everyone sheds 24/7

This report is just a attempt by the cops to get the parents to confess

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow to both who jumped down my case. I didn't say convict and execute the parents , i said falsely ACCUSE them. I would rather look at them closely and it not be necessary than to never look at them at all while they plan to get out of dodge on a redeye. The presumption of innocence begins after they've been indicted NOT while no one even knows if or what crime has been committed.

you would rather they not talk to the parents? i guess we all get our opinions.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Depending on environmental factors a Cadaver Dog does not work for from 12 to 48 hours after a body has been dead and in the hit area

Cadaver Dogs scent the gases of decomp from internal organs not things like dead skin cells that everyone sheds 24/7

This report is just a attempt by the cops to get the parents to confess

I can't help but agree with you here. There is something off about all the reports and such. Of course it could just be the MSM and their horrible reporting habits....but I'd have to think if they were actually taking out the outfit the baby was claimed to be wearing, the cadaver dog getting a hit and then a rug that could possibly be linked to a death from the parent's bedroom all since monday and it's now friday...that there'd be much more action going on in the case. By now at the very least an arrest on just suspicion. There have been many arrests made in many cases without a body or 100% proof...why not these parents.. since all the msm reports seem to point to the parent's being responsible. I think it's just sensationalism and spinning of the story the way they want.

I did check a few links in regards to cadaver dogs (there are not many) and they DO state they can/will hit on blood. There is really such little information that it could mean just about anything. There also is quite the controversy on whether or not these dogs are very accurate.

I feel a week after a dog supposedly smells a deceased person on the floor in the house of a missing 10 month old child...that if no arrests have been made, there wont be any (at least not on just this evidence)

Michelle

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Wow to both who jumped down my case. I didn't say convict and execute the parents , i said falsely ACCUSE them. I would rather look at them closely and it not be necessary than to never look at them at all while they plan to get out of dodge on a redeye. The presumption of innocence begins after they've been indicted NOT while no one even knows if or what crime has been committed.

you would rather they not talk to the parents? i guess we all get our opinions.

They tried accusing...

The parents quit talking. That is their right. It's not the way I would do it.

This family has committed no crime that we know of.

Cops can accuse all they want. Proof is what is required.

Accusing parents of murder...Usually tends to limit the communication.

I say give her some rope...See if she slips up.

Also, they let people go all the time even when they know they did it.

We are talking about what the cops can prove...Why?

Because in court....There is the presumption of innocence.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have read that sometimes the cadaver dogs can hit in areas where a human has urinated.
If the rug was beside the bed, well, who hasn't changed a baby's diaper on the bed, and at night, you might even toss it off the bed if it was just wet to be picked up in the morning.

I dunno, our son was never put down to sleep in another room. He slept with us. That was always the way my family has taken care of babies. Mom nurses and baby sleeps with mom, then everyone can get some sleep. I know that the govt now takes the position that that is WRONG, but we never lost a baby.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

So it sounds like you are suspicious of mom as well? give her some rope?

I thought you were saying that you would rather someone get away with murder than suffer the discomfort of a false accusation? An accusation is just that,,, it has to be backed up with evidence and proven in court.
That's what police do probably because often a guilty party will confess or slip up so many times, they can find the truth. The cadaver dogs 'hit' is NOT good news. I , myself, was thinking maybe mom was not guilty just a day or two ago. But after today I don't think shes' blameless in this. I hope I'm wrong and the baby's somewhere smiling at someone else.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I am suspicious of both of them.

The statistics would indicate guilt.

It's still possible the child was taken.

I'm sorry I jumped on your first post.

It's just people seem to be so casual about our rights.

I have lost family members fighting for those rights.

I intend to keep every single one of them.

Nothing personal...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Point taken. I have family preparing to go abroad as we speak , as well so I understand your point.
Look at this statement.... ' i'd rather someone get away with murder than to be wrongly accused'
It seems ludicrous right? Unfortunately in this situation , all choices are unacceptable.
Whichever option either finds baby Lisa or puts her perpetrators away is the one that HAS to be
done. :

cheers

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join