It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why They Haven't Been Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Lots going on at the moment in regards to ALIENS and what not and I have just found this video that I thought some people may like. I have never seen it before and I did a quick search but couldn't find any threads in regards to this video.

Take a look and tell me what you think, I particularly like the 12 mile bridge and the 5 mile tower.

The clock is ticking.,

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
the way to not lose is dont play the game.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That was pretty tame imo.
If you really want to know more about life and structures on the moon, and Mars, check this link.

But don't tell anyone i gave it.

thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder what Japan found with it's probe in 2007 www.spacetoday.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I watched it but I still do not know the reason why the aliens haven't been back...

Why would a superior being choose to live on a dull, grey and dusty rock with extreem tempratures anyways? Because they are superior maybe?

edit on 28/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If you really want to know more about life and structures on the moon, and Mars, check this link.
thelivingmoon.com...

The living moon site is one of the best repositories for grainy, old, and out of date and hopelessly "enhanced" lunar photos on the Internet.

P.S. -- The real reason we haven't been back in person to the Moon is that there's no money in it. Maybe someday, after we get our fusion reactors running (fingers crossed), but not now.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
In answer to your post, i have edited yours accordingly.

Originally posted by zatara
I watched it but I still do not know the reason why the aliens haven't been back...

Why would a superior being choose to Base Themselveson a dull, grey and dusty rock with extreem tempratures anyways? Because they are superior maybe?

There is a guy on the internet who I think is on the right track with his videos. They can be found on YouTube and they are called spirit science. This person somehow knows much about these things.
edit on 28-9-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

The United States government got more than a bunch of rocks from the apollo missions, thats for sure.

And WHY does China, ESA, Brazil, Japan have plans to go to the moon ?

Warned Off, maybe, but whats up there that gets everybody's interest ??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hi,

Why choose the moon ?
When we try to study species, we try to keep the ecosystem untouched. We try to not intereact with those species in order to study them in their 'home'. A good example is studying a wild animal in africa. Observers try to hide themselves. They try to stay as far as they can. But they also install an advanced base with supply and foods. Sometime, they peek samples and release them as nothing happened. Why observe those species ? In order to understand how they work, how we evolve...

So, the dark side of the moon is a good advanced base for any alien observer. I'm not saying it's the case but it make sense.

But, if there is any activities on the visible side of the moon, independend astronomer should see it. Some people built their own telescope like this guy : www.jeandijon.com...
He took some great pictures of the moon : www.jeandijon.com...
So, all those videos about the visible side is not convincing me but i'm probably wrong.

Furthermore, concerning the observation of the Earth (because if ET observe us, they probably observe all the planet and we are only a parameter), it possible that ET ask to governments to not disclose in order to let them observe the earth without an unwanted parameter.

PS : i'm not saying the observation is true. I'm just saying it's a possibility. I'm just exposing some possibilities

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedAboutIt

The video is no longer working..sorry op. cant see it? can you get it working?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Yep, you must go on youtube following the link (www.youtube.com...) or by clicking again on the video (it saying embedding is desactivated)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

The tower looks more like something on the photo than on the Moon, like most of the things that are supposed to be on the Moon.

Also, the way they present the NASA report as if it was a report about UFOs instead of a report about anomalous things seen on the Moon, it's a little worrying, like if they were trying to hide something to make things look more like their version.

PS: that catalog, that can be downloaded here, presents itself as "A catalog of reports of lunar events, or temporary changes on the Moon", not a "catalog of anomalous lights" or "catalog of strange lunar UFOs".

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by answerisquestion

You can go to their site and see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Mianeye
thelivingmoon.com...

P.S. -- The real reason we haven't been back in person to the Moon is that there's no money in it. Maybe someday, after we get our fusion reactors running (fingers crossed), but not now.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Not true actually... the Moon has vast amounts of Helium-3. The problem is the mining operations and retrieval back to earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
We've been there 6 times. How many times do we have to go there?

"The one dozen Americans mentioned by Kerry are the only human beings
to have set foot on the moon. No other nation has send humans to the
moon.

"Twenty-four astronauts have been on or near the Moon. Twelve of these
landed on the moon and actually walked on its surface. All are men
from the United States of America who traveled to the Moon as part of
NASA's Apollo program during the period from December 1968 to December

The following twelve people have walked on the Moon, each on one
mission only. Nobody has walked on the moon since 1972.

1. Neil Armstrong - Apollo 11 - July, 1969
2. Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin - Apollo 11 - July, 1969
3. Charles "Pete" Conrad - Apollo 12 - November, 1969
4. Alan Bean - Apollo 12 - November, 1969
5. Alan Shepard - Apollo 14 - February, 1971
6. Edgar Mitchell - Apollo 14 - February, 1971
7. David Scott - Apollo 15 - July, 1971
8. James Irwin - Apollo 15 - July, 1971
9. John Young - Apollo 16 - April, 1972 (see also Apollo 10)
10. Charles Duke - Apollo 16 - April, 1972
11. Gene Cernan - Apollo 17 - December, 1972 (see also Apollo 10)
12. Harrison Schmitt - Apollo 17 - December, 1972"

In fact NASA was talking about going to the moon in '08

www.wired.com...

So were going to be going back around 2020

Sunday night 60 Minutes ran an 11-minute piece on NASA’s new Constellation program to return men to the moon — and send women for the first time — and how those missions will help prepare for eventual trips to Mars. (O.K., 60 Minutes didn’t talk about sending the first women to the moon but it is true.)

Though we won’t see Americans returning to the moon till at least 2020, the program said that new "space suits are being tested, rockets are being fired, and capsules are being designed."Gene Cernan, the last man to walk on the moon, said that NASA is returning to the "romance of space." Extra points to Gene for bringing love and emotion to space exploration.

The new Ares rocket won’t be ready till 2015. Without both the Ares I (for crew) and the larger Ares V (for cargo), America does not have the rocket power to go back to the moon. Why? Because the mighty Saturn V (think circa-1985 MTV interstitial) was mothballed during the Nixon administration. NASA administrator Michael Griffin said, "That has to rank as one of the colossal mistakes in history." He also said something that was music to my ears: "Americans are bored by the space program, because NASA has run a boring space program."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Rather weak argument (if the video in the OP is your "best evidence" anyway).

IMHO, the REAL reason they haven't been back is this:

They simply don't think we humans are all that worthy of their attention. We're primitive, hostile, self-absorbed, ego-maniacal, inconsiderate toward the Earth and each other, and are poised for self-destruction or self-annihilation anyway.

Like coming across a few mounds of different ant species battling for turf and food, oblivious to their environment, and oblivious to any higher species, the aliens merely are waiting to see if and when we finally extinguish ourselves from this beautiful jewel of a planet so they can move in and occupy the Earth unimpeded.

They just don't care about you and me as much as we think they do. It's the Earth's bounty -air, water, flora and fauna, minerals, riches present but exceedingly rare in the galaxy. Humans? Meh...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Lots going on at the moment in regards to ALIENS and what not and I have just found this video that I thought some people may like. I have never seen it before and I did a quick search but couldn't find any threads in regards to this video.

Thanks for sharing this very interesting video franspeakfree.
S&F

I believe that there are indeed Aliens on the Moon and where not, and that they been there for a very long time, but I do not believe that that's the reason for why NASA didn't go back there.
If the Aliens really didn’t want us to be up there we never would have been able to come there in the first place.
I also believe on the other hand that we didn’t stop by going over there but that we are not allowed to know that.

Regarding Dr. Werner von Braun’s quote, I good not find that one in the “official” quote sites.

"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter."

Dr. Werner von Braun, 1959

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is another interesting quote of him.

"It is as impossible to confirm UFOs in the present as it will be to deny them in the future."

Dr. Wernher von Braun

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here are some very interesting quotes from Dr. Herman Oberth I also did not find in the “official” quote sites.

"UFOs are conceived and directed by intelligent beings. They probably do not originate in our solar system."

Years later he was quoted as saying,

"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied,

"The people of other worlds."

Dr. Herman Oberth, 1954

www.thelivingmoon.com...

"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries. I think that they possibly have been sent out to conduct systematic, long-range investigations, first of men, animals, vegetation, and more recently of atomic centers, armaments and centers of armament production." "These objects are conceived and directed by intelligent beings of a very high order. They probably do not originate in our solar system, perhaps not even in our galaxy."

Dr. Hermann Oberth, Army Ballistic Missile Agency and later NASA, 1954

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 29/9/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Despite the info that we were warned off the moon back during the apollo program, I think its possible that we have enough data on earths companion for now....
The costs of returning do not greatly benefit our knowledge base.
The differing automated and guided space vehicles on far flung space explorations, we now have flying,Hubble, Iras,
and other instruments of exploration are providing timely and relatively cheap info that we need for the next push outward.
The presence of the fabled Helium 3 is just a story told by bob lazar as yet, and not a reality.At least not one this cowboy is aware of.......
If it is true, then we will undoubtedly use the moon as a forward base for exploration in future as it has lower gravity,water,and can be a handy place to use for launching atomic powered rockets without polluting earth.
For now, and the forseeable future, i believe we will not be going back there to the moon, but probably directly to Mars the next manned exploratory trip.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We haven't been back to the Moon or gone on to Mars because there's no power or profit in it, and those few leaders who dare to dream bigger and aspire to greater things are rare and far between, and are likely to be shot down in Dealey Plaza by the self-interested psychopaths who crave their power and position.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join