It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
they can't keep their story straight, they refuse to release pictures, and they 'buried him at sea'.

You have to be slow to believe this kind of garbage

Or very gullible

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Oh,I think the pictures and film of the raid will be released if Obama's poll numbers keep on declining or they will be released either right before the elections or the DNC convention if he's facing a possible rebellion within his own party.It's funny how after years of OBL's managing to escape us just when the presidents numbers were tanking they found him.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
hell, it's like ufo's.

make a statement they don't exist even though there are plenty of good witnesses and pics, look what happens.

do you people read ATS?

state that OBL was killed in a raid and look what happens with

no witnesses or pics, lol!

double reverse psychology!!

which means he is dead!

the rad muslims would be shouting at the top of their lungs if he was still alive.

edit on 28-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hmmm.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I have never heard the double reverse psychology theory befor. It's possible but highly doubtful though. This looks like a blatant psy-op to me. Even Bhutto spoke about his death before she was assassinated. I can't help but think they would have shown some type of proof that he was killed that day. Most peoe will probably agree that they got nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Its because they did not killed him, thats why "photos" will not be released . . .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

our image. give me a break the whole world sees the crap we produce for tv e.i..jerey shore an what not,but we can show pics/video of a dead for 8yrs/imposter come on seriously

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
How come no one died during the raid on OBL's compound? An entire transport helicopter, the only one that landed that night, was blown out of the sky, by a rocket propelled grenade. That's the story from the ground in Pakistan. And I've seen the pics of the blown up helicopter after the raid, so I know it happened, yet they never reported on any casualties, supposedly still managed to retrieve the body of Osama. So ask yourself, how does 20 navy seals survive a rocket propelled grenade to their helo? they don't. they just conveniently die in another helo crash later on.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HideNASecret

I think it is unfair how Americans are represented by their media and politicians. I know for a fact that most Americans are not as they are portrayed. I can relate too. Here in Canada it's the same. Our media and politicians lie about EVERYTHING. And the lies spill out past out borders and spread through out the world to cause an incorrect view of our people.

Worried about angering Muslims...my ###
edit on 28-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think this is like Bill Hicks when talking about the museum in the School Book Depository **Aims up sight**.... NO FUDGING WAY!!!! **Open up the paper, see Bin Laden dead**..... NO FRICKING WAY!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Thank you for pointing that out

I was aware about the downed heli, but I never made the connection on how they reported no casualties. Probably because they kept changing their story so much I stopped listening to what they have to say. I wil add that to the list of things that don't add up.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Personally, I think they're hiding the photos because they would prove that Bin Laden was killed in cold blood with no regard for rules of war. What if he was completely un-armed, and the soldiers shot him multiple times anyway, once through the face? That would not be a picture that would boost Obama's numbers. It would severely degrade his public image, as someone who supports crimes against our enemies. Then, the enemies would take the image as proof that the US is absolute evil, willing to brutally mutilate their foes by sneaking into their house and blowing them away.

There is no way that releasing the photos would end well, politically. Not until Obama is out of office or well into his second term (if it happens). Then, he may get tried for war crimes.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's funny how they think that these photos should be kept secret. The awful truth is, there are no photos, why? because bin Laden was not killed by the Obama administration lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Bin Laden 'assassination' was nothing more than symbolic. They did not kill Bin Laden that day.

May 1st is May Day. Mayday is the international distress signal.

Obama was sending out a symbolic message that day, maybe to the masons, maybe to the illuminati ones, maybe to some other group. Who knows.

But the people who went out dancing in the street were definitely not celebrating the assassination of 'the most famous terrorist' ever.

st.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I could be incorrect, but I think Bush Jr. created laws which grant immunity against war crimes. Perhaps that law only applied to his administration. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I don't recall any recent American presidents caring a about how they appear either. Their actions prove they don't care what the world thinks about them. So the whole "can't show the pictures or Arabs will get mad" excuse doesn't hold water.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Chalk one up for the victory of deceit and lies runnin amok in America.

You know this government has become "totalitarian" when "CITIZENS" of the United States cannot even see the photo of our greatest Foe called Bin Laden, that struck the hearts and minds with fear and mayhem.

Seriously

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why the heck should the government release photos?...to sooth the conspiracy nuts?

We all know what would happen if they do....you would scream fake....you just can't win with you guys...

Oh wait they can...it's like that old joke...how do you keep a moron in suspense?..I'll tell you tomorrow...or in this case...Hold on to the Osama pics...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

If they really had pictures and videos as they say, then they would be bragging about it and showing them off. Real pictures would cause a distraction, which they really need right now. They would have shown the pics by now if they had them. His latest announcement was geared towards the week minded individuals that believe everything the government tells them is true. The Obama administration knows that anyone able to think for themselves doubts the official story ever happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

...how do you keep a moron in suspense?

You tell him you have pictures of dead Osama but you can't see them, then they come on conspiracy sites and defend the official story. Kind of like what you have done

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join