It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Im new here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Please excuse me if I mess this up..I'm new here and trying to figure things out..I am really interested at the present time about the comet and the earthquakes...Hoping to figure out if we are going to be hit by a comet or not... So im hoping this site can shed some light on the subject.Please help me if I do this wrong, Thank you for having me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hi you did good!
You def. find info about those subjects but it will very greatly. Hope you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Thank you so much...Im still trying to figure this out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
[more
Well my brain isn't working so well.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, dont worry about the comet its gone, evaporated, met its maker, kicked the bucket, it is no more etc etc
edit on 27/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

[more
Well my brain isn't working so well.
Im having a bit of trouble here.But ill get it.Hope i can use this to figure this out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
you dont have to quote everytime. you can just hit reply

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hey yo, comets I wouldn't worry about, and earthquakes are not predictable.

Look around use the search tool at the top to find infowhen you first start posting stuff, don't mind the nice guys who say if there are no pics it didn't happen (I always laugh at that, i mean even if you have pics they are NEVER high enough quality).

Anyways I digress, good luck and happy hunting.

Oh and don't forget to space out your phrases, no one likes blocks of text.

IMHO=In my HUmble Opinion
TPTB=the powers that be
SHTF=Sh#t hits the fan

edit on 27-9-2011 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
welcome! and yes you will find anything you could possibly want to wrap your lil mind around here
but remember always research your stuff as well. you'll be amazed and how much more you understand when you research as well as listen to others!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

When the Virgina quake hit, it broke the neighborhoods water well..he water is still not right..They switched the well.But now the water smells so strongly of chlorine.I don't drink it anymore.I live in west Virgina..The quake woke me up from a sleep...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, The reply button is on the bottom right
edit on 27-9-2011 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Thank you so much for the info.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

LOL...Yea a bit late on that.LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

pretty cool stuff..thanks a bunch

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hi EEKS,

I am new today as well, welcome aboard. I just posted what I know about the comets. Elenin is a dud it seems, unless we have been fed a bunch of BS. It seems we have with that comet, no one knows really what is going on with that one, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than that - a comet. I have heard that there is another large object coming from the same direction behind Elenin, so who knows there.

I am worried about comet Honda. That sucker looks to be real close in a few weeks and that alone could be why all the prepping is going on. Maybe the whole Elenin thing was to distract us from the real danger coming behind it?

All I know is that the Ancients warned us of things passing in the sky with great consequences for mankind - could they (along with the bible) all be wrong?

The Salt Lake in Utah got to be where it is because we did have a massive tidal wave at one point cross this continent. Just something to think about when shills tell you "all is well, nothing to see"!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumminDude
reply to post by eeks4

Hi EEKS,

I am new today as well, welcome aboard. I just posted what I know about the comets. Elenin is a dud it seems, unless we have been fed a bunch of BS. It seems we have with that comet, no one knows really what is going on with that one, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than that - a comet. I have heard that there is another large object coming from the same direction behind Elenin, so who knows there.

I am worried about comet Honda. That sucker looks to be real close in a few weeks and that alone could be why all the prepping is going on. Maybe the whole Elenin thing was to distract us from the real danger coming behind it?

All I know is that the Ancients warned us of things passing in the sky with great consequences for mankind - could they (along with the bible) all be wrong?

The Salt Lake in Utah got to be where it is because we did have a massive tidal wave at one point cross this continent. Just something to think about when shills tell you "all is well, nothing to see"!

Hey! Thank you for the welcome.And welcome yourself as well..Yea, I hear Elenin is a dud but its the comet SE58 2011,I think its called im a bit concerned about..Ill check out your thread..thanks a bunch for the welcome..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hi eeks4, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Still learning...LOL. I really like this site..but so so much to look at.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you so much..I'm finding some very interesting things in the tool section..I check out the point system at a later date.Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to get points??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join