It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ELENIN rnd 2? Is ELENIN GONE to YOU or still PRESENT. Please answer for others w/ support data.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]
After observing the various Elenin is gone it disintegrated ect. Threads I wanted to ask those of you who will answer.

Do you think its all miniature ice particles no more also (off course)?

Or is it still roaming (on course) and being down played?

Very simple yes and no please also if you can but not a must can you provide support data fro you input. It would be nice to compile a thread and see how many feel its nothing more then a cold mist of ice particles or something else..

Thanks in advance any who wish to share NASA influenced employed your welcome to post as well

[/COLOR]

--THIS IS NO DOOM AND GLOOM THREAD SO LEAVE THAT ENERGY BEFORE POSTING--

Please no sneak remarks to those who feel either way.
edit on 9/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Please....... NO...... Just make it stop now. Regardless of what side of the fence your on or what you believe, we don't have very long to wait to find out anyway but to discuss it any more makes me want to expel my breakfast.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It may still be with us:

The location is Islamabad, Pakistan and was filmed at 6:00 pm PST.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The first or 2nd X37B did its job.

Elenin is no more.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Answer please

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Thank you

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I was thinking it went there also
thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I remember hearing about the cluster ect. w/ it and wondered what happen to the other objects? Also there was a thread where some said the other 2 objects were hot pixels ect. if they werent where did they go?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for your thread... just ignore the haters, things of this magnitude cannont be discussed to much, so thanks

Lets look out for YU55..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Where did these "HOTPIXELS" GO?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Thanks for your thread... just ignore the haters, things of this magnitude cannont be discussed to much, so thanks

You are welcome my friend. And yes it seems a sensitive 1 for Earth inhabitants indeed. So I just wanted to make a thread with as much info present within to just keep in mind..

Thank you for your input..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

More cluster vid?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its for "their" souls eyes to embedd
(incase there is HATE)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69fe9fa432bf.gif[/atsimg]

LIGHT vs DARK come home dark

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc2e60a09a0d.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

While the blast was an admirable attempt to alter it...But,..no I do not think it is completely gone..
star for having the huevos to post yet another elenin thread

edit on 20-9-2011 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

..that is exact my question for long time... thank U for bringing this pic back to the public... s@f

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

Thank you for your input
. Just wondered what the UARS connection could be -IF ANY- And a laser w/ warming beam may have deflected warms up space expands area incontact between beam space and objects-MOVE it unless its not to be moved?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

You are welcome my friend. Thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Comet Elenin, Stereo Behind HI1 16-17 September ..

Here is last update ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm a beginner to all of this so can anyone teach me why if Elenin has gone, why nasa would still be following it on here, and with dates revised a little earlier?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I personally think Elenin is either dead or a fragment of what it used to be. That CME was brutal by the look of it, and our little friend out there looked to be hit pretty hard right before it winked out and vanished on us. I'd mentioned this in another thread, but Elenin passed within 7 million kilometers of Stereo-B on July 31st. That removed all doubt for me and should have for others as to Elenin's lack of gravity or disastrous influence even when it was in all it's icy glory.

If nothing else..this whole episode ought to galvanize the public to supporting the efforts at building a system for much more extensive searching and observation of the sky above. These comets and asteroids are up there 24/7-365. Eventually one is bound to pay us a visit. The law of averages pretty much promise that. Elenin just won't be the one knocking on our door, IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join