It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

The iternet has made your obervations possible and its still in its infancy. Give it time, the grip of the media is lost and more like minded people like you are waking up to the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've said this before but as bad as things are, in any given country and expanded globally, the alternatives to the already-existing societal infrastructure are not only more frightening than the existing status quo, they're also impossible to implement.

Society is where it is by progression. It was unavoidable yet logical. Good-hearted people want to make a difference so they see the corruption inherent in the system and offer themselves as a replacement. They then try to get into local councils etc - where they are seduced by money, power, status and control and before you know it they need replacing.

If you think it's bad now imagine the following scenario:

society breaks down....No government, no police, no armed forces to protect. No medical services are available because the local hospitals are being overrun with drug addicts, gangs, sickos and looters. To try and protect itself and to quash riots and the organisation of riots, the electricity is turned off. Every store, pharmacy and bank in town is being systematically looted and fires are rampant. There are no firemen to attend because like everyone else with half a brain, theyre at home with the family trying to decide what to do next. OH god i could go on in this vein for ever, and I didnt even mention the municipal water supply being switched off.

We are where we are for a reason, and it cant be changed.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
All I have to say is...

Why don't we do something then?
There's probably around 50,000 people that regularly get on ATS. That's quite a bit if we could get ourselves together.
I watched a video yesterday that said sometimes what you aim for is as important to your well-being as what you acheive. So what is it we're aiming for ATS?
If we don't have a clear goal we can't move towards it..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I agree 110%,sometimes I wish I could unlearn everything I've learned.I think the Amish have the right idea,well except for the religion aspect of it.I would give up every luxury to have what you describe,downsize the house and enough land to raise a garden and a few animals,I thought I was the only one that wanted to run away from the madness.

Moving backwards isn't the answer. We all need to move forward as one world. The technologies governments hide from us, can save this planet and all on it a millions times over. The question is, how do we get them to fess up, clean up and get this going ...

Living like the Amish does not fulfill dreams of exploring space or curing cancer ...

This is very true. Personally, I think the documentaries Future by Design and Zeitgeist Moving Forward have some pretty good ideas on how to revamp society using all of the new technology we have. What we need is a giant think tank to be put together to come up with ideas on how to reform society. I think the government was semi-supposed to play that role but its failling, so ...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I agree 110%,sometimes I wish I could unlearn everything I've learned.I think the Amish have the right idea,well except for the religion aspect of it.I would give up every luxury to have what you describe,downsize the house and enough land to raise a garden and a few animals,I thought I was the only one that wanted to run away from the madness.

Moving backwards isn't the answer. We all need to move forward as one world. The technologies governments hide from us, can save this planet and all on it a millions times over. The question is, how do we get them to fess up, clean up and get this going ...

Living like the Amish does not fulfill dreams of exploring space or curing cancer ...

This is very true. Personally, I think the documentaries Future by Design and Zeitgeist Moving Forward have some pretty good ideas on how to revamp society using all of the new technology we have. What we need is a giant think tank to be put together to come up with ideas on how to reform society. I think the government was semi-supposed to play that role but its failling, so ...

I agree. And their is no reason we can't do all this and live with the planet instead of against it ...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What we need is, as we speak, being created.

Millionaires with no traditional ties, and a culture of innovation will change this world, whether for the better or for the worse.

What we have to actually concentrate on is how we can develop a truly equitable and viable communication system in which a poor man's voice is equal to a rich man's.

We have to find a way to actually listen to one another.

Even extreme ideologues from either 'side' are saying esentially the same thing; 'Listen to me, this is the path to freedom from tyranny.'

Problem is, no one's listening.

The answer is somewhere between these two blowhards, and I think both sides will be amazed when a negotiation inevitably happens.

We'll get there, boys and girls.

Don't lose faith.

We have plenty of food, so let's take starvation off the table.

What could we accomplish then?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Nibiru/Elenin Cover-up

And you lost me and about 80% of your target audience. There's no cover-up because it's just not possible to cover-up where no conspiracy exists.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately, we can't do anything to stop them. They are true masters at hiding all the clues. The best thing we can do is spread the word through the internet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Nibiru/Elenin Cover-up

And you lost me and about 80% of your target audience. There's no cover-up because it's just not possible to cover-up where no conspiracy exists.

It helps if you read the whole post properly. As i stated, it doesnt matter if its true or not, the point is that all the threads created are to oopen peoples eyes, whether true or not, they serve the purpose of people questioning "against the grain"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This a great thread, from the original OP's as well as posters personal feelings and stories. Seems like there are alot of unhappy people out there. I feel bad for them because I am happy in my life, but still very awake to the brutal truth of this world.

The masters of Puppets are slowly losing their grip on humanity because of their arrogant mistake of allowing the masses of Sheople to socially unite through the freedom of the internent. They foolishly assumed that their hand picked robot yes men and women in the mass media would continue their dominating agenda within cyber space. As usual, these carpetbaggers underestimated the power of unity through uncensored socialization. They now have no choice but to speed up their campaign of disinformation which is easily accelerated by Artificial Intelligent internet bots.

Rest assure, The Powers that be will most likely play the fake alien invasion last card , or something like it, tactic in order to regain complete control over the Sheople Nations and the freedom of the internet. This will all be done under the the false label of International Security and the need for us Earthly beings to communicate with the Visitors with one united voice.

Of course, The power of Saturn, the vast advanced alien technology and cover up of the pre-historic history of mankind that has been hidden from the majority of the human race will continue to be executed unless the evidence presents itself unaided by the international deceivers. It's time for the awakening. ~SheopleNation

edit on 16-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy came out against the Illuminati in his last speech.... www.youtube.com... It was his last speech...they killed him! There is no stopping these monsters. Only God can stop them. We seem to forget that the Illuminati are satan worshipers. The Bible tells us about them...it says they will form a one world government, one world monetary system, one world religion.....it is all the devil. The Bible also tells us how it will end. They will kill almost everyone on earth in the final 7 year tribulation which is about to start. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you. They might be able to kill your body in their depopulation plan but don't let them take your soul.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I mystified by people who learn about everything going on, and yet do nothing. I'd advise people to look into the Free State Project as a way of creating a system that actually makes sense. Is it a coincidence that the deepest state government spending cut since World War I is coming to the NH state government? No.

New Hampshire is slowly but surely creating an example for the rest of the world to follow. The proof is not just in the numbers, but the many "help wanted" signs you can see in most towns around New Hampshire.
edit on 16-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Foolish mortal, Your God will not save you. Saturn controls this solar system. The people you speak of wrote the Bible in order to deceive you. The Universe is God, not some made up fairy tail orchestrated by The Puppet masters of the past.

If you want to see God, go outside and look up into the sky on a clear night. I find it amusing that the deceivers have completely convinced so many sheople to not even take notice of what is above them every single night of their existence. In fact, Every humanbeing should live under a glass roof.

I am not trying to be rude to you either my friend. As I do others, I pity you for being so easily misled. However, You're right on the money in regards to JFK's death. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kavaron
Unfortunately, we can't do anything to stop them. They are true masters at hiding all the clues. The best thing we can do is spread the word through the internet.

They don't need to hide the clues. They do it right in front of everyone. When one says anything, they are automatically put in a category of conspiracy and ufo's. Take a look at UFO sightings. Anyone with a half a brain knows that they belong to us and not aliens. I do believe in life out there and here, but 99% of what you see in the sky is us. Whats happening on the moon is us. History is vast and out there for all to read. What started hundred of thousands of years ago, is still going on today.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my iPad and my HDTV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and Al Qaida and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

Well, I decided to listen to your request. I stuck my head out my back window and screamed "I am sick of this, I am a humanbeing and I am not gonna take it anymore!"

I even had a drink just prior to doing it, and only because I always do crazy things much easier with a buzz. You know what happened? My irresponsible dog owning idiot neighbor stuck her head out of her sliding door and screamed back "you're lucky that I am watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills right now or I would call the police on you!" So there you have it.

Anyway, I thought this thread needed a little humor inserted. I am what I am and that's all that I am, Like Popeye said. Just wait until my high frequency sound wave device that the U.S Military uses to quiet their dogs gets here. No more lack of sleep for my entire family every night, and the tables of insanity turned on that worthless breed of a dog, a puggle. Course, I blame the dog owners. I even more so blame the dog breeders as well. Whoever bred that species of dog, should be beat with a rubber hose and then drowned. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I laughed, thanks. If I had done that I would have no response as I don't have any neighbours that are close enough to hear it.
The whole getting mad thing - I'm sure I've heard that in a movie somewhere. Well that's not going to work, getting mad won't make people stop and listen to what needs to be said. The only way I can see something like this working is to create a Union (Union of Freedom) that is global., hit them where it hurts - in the pocket. This would require a peaceful withdrawal such as on a particular day once a month all those in the union strike and stay home, no marching on the government, no riot police! Withdraw home and have a day off. Eventually the momentum will build over a few months and you will start to gain a voice. Let the media do the leg work of finding out what the problem is and let the government come to you as a union. I'm sure between the masses a webpage could be produced for little cost and the word put out on all media avenues to get attention. You would to support your arguments with hard fact and evidence as well as the ideal of how we should be living our lives. Actively recruit your family, friends, work mates and anyone else. Eventually it could have potential.

Don't get mad, get even.

Peace to you all
edit on 16-9-2011 by Rellix because: Added some more!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rellix

No problem my friend. This is a serious subject, but nothing wrong with a little humor to get us all through the day and night. You made alot of good points as well. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

The Palisades Nuclear Plant in southwestern Michigan has been shut down due to a loss of water in a cooling system. WWMT-TV reports the facility in Covert Township was shut down just before 3 p.m. Friday. The lowest of four emergency classification levels was declared. The classification means plant workers were notified and were resolving the problem. Officials say the shutdown poses no risk to the public and that no radioactive materials were released. A U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission inspection was held at the Van Buren County plant last month after a water pump component failed. The plant is owned by New Orleans-based Entergy Corp.

Current and just one more nuclear in the past 188 days. We're in an all out nuclear war of the controllers against the people. And if any disasters occur, cme's or more earth changes, this planets toast from the nuclear that will occur.
And its by design, all of it.

I heard the Rockefellers tried to head to South America, the whole family, all the relatives. But were blocked. They went to India instead just prior to Japan's disaster, with their own reactors.

Has anyone heard of their current whereabouts, when they're returning?

I hope someone else will make a thread on this, I don't feel up to it.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by zerimar65

Well, I decided to listen to your request. I stuck my head out my back window and screamed "I am sick of this, I am a humanbeing and I am not gonna take it anymore!"

I even had a drink just prior to doing it, and only because I always do crazy things much easier with a buzz. You know what happened? My irresponsible dog owning idiot neighbor stuck her head out of her sliding door and screamed back "you're lucky that I am watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills right now or I would call the police on you!" So there you have it.

Anyway, I thought this thread needed a little humor inserted. I am what I am and that's all that I am, Like Popeye said. Just wait until my high frequency sound wave device that the U.S Military uses to quiet their dogs gets here. No more lack of sleep for my entire family every night, and the tables of insanity turned on that worthless breed of a dog, a puggle. Course, I blame the dog owners. I even more so blame the dog breeders as well. Whoever bred that species of dog, should be beat with a rubber hose and then drowned. ~SheopleNation

Hehe, i like the humour!

2nd

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join