It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
and her apparent self absorbed countenance could be observed in just the way her hair was cut

Horrible story, and you told it very well. This quote above is priceless.

Like was mentioned earlier, about 1/3 of the American population is going to be culled within the next five years. I think that statement is a conservative one.

Yes, These plastic sheoplized robots are gonna have their fake existence turned upside down just a few days after the trucks stop delivering food to all the grocery stores. People will soon realize how everything connected to their daily lives involved the help of another humanbeing. Everything has been a joint effort that allowed them to live so selfishly. Most of these already half dead beings will not even be able to provide food for their families. This brutal planet will have no mercy on them. I feel the most concern for the children who will suffer. Those who have educated themselves on survival, and those who prepared for such a disaster will have a much better chance of living. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Like was mentioned earlier, about 1/3 of the American population is going to be culled within the next five years. I think that statement is a conservative one.

Totally looking forward to it and seriously hope your thoughts about it being a conservative estimate turn out true too!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We don't need government or god to help us. Ideas are all we need.

How to fix arsenic in the food? Have people grow their own food.

How to fix global warming disasters? Don't live near the ocean or on fault lines, and stop listening to Al Gore.

For every problem there is a rational solution. Asking God or Government to intervene is not rational.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Specifically no, im not religious, I dont believe in man made religions. But I am spiritual and I do believe in a Creator and a Messiah who died for our sins.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'll drink to that! Right behind you!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A quote from the doctor (who) should help me answer this thread.

The doctor talking to a baby: dont cry Alfie, you have a life of mortgage payments, 9 to 5's and spiritual emptyness to look forward too. No, now is not the time to cry.

ALS

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You know, we are basically a society of moaners. Nothing is ever good enough. We are responsible for ourselves and our own lives even though we do have to live within confines of rules set out by Government. Im no lover of Government or politics as I just see them as a group of people equal to me that have the ability to waffle and earn a larger salary. They all play chess with peoples lives and we are either kept on the board or get knocked off it.
My thinking has become totally distant and philosophical and I am middle aged so Im not unaware of the worlds troubles but really when I wake up in the morning I look outside and Im greeted by the dawn of another day in MY life. I can sit and moan at Parliament discussions on the TV or feel passionate about debates on Newsnight or even feel enraged by headlines on google, but the truth is, why worry?

Each day I have to cook and clean and look after MY family but I also devote a lot of voluntary time to help other people and religiously so and know that I do not ignore the world at large. I do however ignore the world arguments because the truth is there is NO answer to any of it. I could side with most points of view because I can understand each point of view, but really it does not impact me or have any direct effect on me in any way at all.

It seems to me to evolve in society you have to ignore a large part of the 'propaganda' in life. We get drawn into issue after issue sometimes with enormous passion but as individuals we cannot change things but for some reason it feels good to moan about things to get them off our chest. Well, if it feels good, then do it and why not? But overall really what difference does it make unless there is a world revolution to overthrow every rule and regulation or group of authority.

If every government was upturned and if we were no longer ruled and there was nothing left to moan about we would be bored! For some reason the human brain enjoys getting a good input of annoyance to keep it ticking but life can be as smooth or as complicated as an individual wants it to be. If we were left to rule ourselves it would not be long before someone decides to be a leader and make others followers.

Quite honestly I sometimes believe that if any 'religious' advice should be taken it could come from Jesus's famous line ' when in rome do as the romans do'. I think that was his way of saying, shut up and keep your head down because 'its the way it is'.

Having said that - Im not really a bible goer or a religious preacher - I just think I have evolved as a realist watching society play out daily on a world stage - maybe it sounds uncaring or even unthoughtful but the truth is it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or what anyone does if they are not in the driving seat of all that goes on - we are all controlled - but you dont have to let your mind be controlled by it all - even if you have to follow the dictates of society rules.

Call me strange, but I learned to step off the merry go round of the world wheel by training myself to see things for what they really were and the truth is we put these people in governments in power by voting for them.

So dont vote. I never do and I never have so I have the right to ignore what I dont believe in. Why dont you try it?

As for 'god help us all' - why should the human race be helped? they create their own problems - We have done more harm to this planet then any animal in the world and we kill them and eat them. We are greedy and warmongering as a species - the human race is basically not nice because even the very nice people in society will never go through a lifetime without forming a negative viewpoint however small or insignificant it is.

We cant be pleased its as simple as that.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
dude chill out if you keep worrying like that you'll die of an early heart attack and never survive the apocalypse

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Just a really motivational song, by For Today, very on topic for this discussion.

For Today - Arm the Masses

Arm the masses! For too long, we have lived like captives. Now we fight for freedom. Arm the masses!
Arm the masses! Godless generation, turn around! Turn your face away.

The weapon I hold separates soul from spirit. The weapon I hold is the Word of the Living God. What the
eternal One has spoken, He will do.

The front lines are littered with the bodies of the unarmed. So, take your weapon! The time has come for the brave to rise up.

Take your weapon! The enemy comes to destroy your vision. The time has come! Take your sword and fight.
The time has come for Truth to rise. The time has come! Take your sword and fight.

Truth is all we have in a world of deception. Defiant, I rise.
Alive again and equipped with just one weapon. Defiant, I fight.
He is eternal and supreme in victory. Defiant, I will stand
and bow before no one but the living King, who holds the world in His hands.

its time to step up and tear this system down, you have been waiting but now is the time.
Are you the one who will stand up to a corrupt world system? Are you the one who will stand and fight,
now is the time, rise against them! Are you the one? Stand up!

Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by allprowolfy

Your totally right but when i talk to people around my neck of the woods about some of this stuff, they look at me like I'm a nutter! I posted a couple of Videos on my FB page (for instance) regarding the 911 and the conspiracy surrounding it, in fact i posted 2 videos, 1 being for those sitting on the fence and not 1 person of the 200 or so on my page "liked" it or commented, yet there are lots of likes for status updates like "just got my new Audi A4" or "Can't wait for the next episode of Neighbours" etc etc...people really just don't care and it is such a sad story!!!

same thing happened to me . . .

:-(

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join