It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

Follow the money.
That's all that's left.
If you want the truth, just look for the cash flow and who can profit financially.
Most conspiracies aren't hidden at all.

Follow the money, that is all that is left.

That is exactly why everything has gone to Hell.
Money is all that is left.
It used to be that history progressed. It had a goal, mankind had a purpose, we had a reason for existing. Whether it was exploring new lands or exploring space, we had a direction we were travelling.

Now, follow the money.
That is all that is left.

Children used to want to grow up to be doctors and astronauts and soldiers and firefighters.
Now, children want to grow up to be rock stars, athletes and famous for being famous.

The problem is not the government.
The problem is not overpopulation.
The problem isn't even that we're being lied to.

The problem is that we buy into the belief that all that is left is the money, and that is all that we follow anymore...we don't follow our dreams.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You say you wish you could go to a mountain and live off the land. Then you say you cant own the land so you refuse to live off of it. To me it sounds like you do not want to make this happen. You could make it happen if you really wanted to. Then you say you are just one person but we are all just one person and their has been much progress. Do not think you cant make a change. The only reason you are not making a change is because you say you cant.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the Awakening! Enjoy the ride! Trays in your upright position and no smoking please!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
God Saves US God Save US All, GOD HATES US GOD HATES US ALL

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Nice post, just want to say I feel the same way. I agree with almost all your saying, only would like more people to think the way you do. Except for the last part 'god help us' I just say Yahuwah Alahym help us!.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GasMaskz

edit on 15-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Are you religious? I noticed your ancient symbols...is that on purpose?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You said: "I don’t understand why we don’t do anything about it. Why are we not stopping this, not by bringing these things to ATS but by bringing these things to the governments of the world? We are allowing our children, our loved ones, our fellow humans to be murdered, poisoned, lied too, deceived and hated for what reason? To make others rich in money and wisdom whilst neglecting ourselves? This isn’t humanity, this isn’t life, this isn’t me and this isn’t what I want for anyone else."

So quit belly achin' and get involved. Join We Are Change: www.wearechange.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
JrMcLeod we understand your angst - we are all living it as well each day. All infused with that "silent desperation" that Thoreau spoke of. But chin up. Our Mother the Earth is now calling us to a new world.....

web.archive.org...://www.thebeloveddisciple.org/index.html

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

A really great post..with some great links to threads..

You're questions and points on how to effectively change this huge monopoly that certain groups of people have internationally are valid, yet bring up questions of my own.

The answers and the change are all in our reach but we are too scared to get them. I cannot do this on my own because as a single person I have no clout, as a large million or so group I have a lot of clout but that million or so are too scared like me to stop it.

How does a million "fix" the problem....millions can get up and shout .."this is not right"... and I'm sure literally millions do..all over the world...

The power of finances,as well as ownership of land ..and the control of the most powerful weapons is out of our hands.

How do you propose we turn things around? ..without violence that could lead to the slaughter of many innocents.

I'm not saying it can't be done..but where do we start?..and will it work..or create more problems?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If you're waiting for g_d or anyone else to help you...well good luck with that. Just saying.

reply to post by kellynap43

And no.

People need and gravitate to government to a degree, and government could be the solution if implemented correctly, to its original design. What we see today in the U.S. and many other countries are corrupt, plutocratic governments that have strayed far from their original roles and missions to represent the people.. Just fix this and a lot of our problems will go away. Someone smarter and more wide awake than I am has to know how. Public referendum to fire all of Congress? How?

I guess I just don't see many solutions being proposed or many priorities being set by any leaders with a real voice. But I sure as hell don't agree that no government is every going to be a reality, barring an apocalyptic event, and even then, new governments will soon rise again, and then will soon fall into the same trappings again.

edit on 9/15/2011 by ~Lucidity because: forgot something.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I can only reply amen! I have lamented the fact that the 90% want to live "eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die." People embrace denial because it maintains their sense of what seems to be working must be the truth. People hate ambiguity, they want a proven recipe for life and success. I believe our responsibility once we have awakened is to never let an opportunity pass to share with other. Since I have committed to do that complete strangers will stop and talk with me. What is really hopeful to me is that many of them are young people. I believe words have power and when spoken with love, kindness, and concern they can change peoples lives.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Great thread! I notice the suggestion that we have to stop relying on governments. How do we do that I hear you say? I am a secondary Teacher and I was speaking with a group of Young Adults ( I do not like the term ex student) while standing in line waiting to vote in the last Australian election - where voting is compulsory.

We were discussing the topic of people governing their own society and asking the question of why we needed Government officials in the first place. We all agreed that the members of parliament were out of touch with the realities of day to day living. Where am I going with this?

There was a former member of Australian Parliament who appeared on television and suggested that every Australian should leave their ballot papers blank. I explained to the students that should enough people - collect their ballot paper - look at it and think I don't want to vote for any of these people - then think I will not mark the paper - place it in the ballot box - walk away.That it would certainly stall the system for awhile.

The Young Adults then explained to me, knowing their legislative processes and protocols that the election would be declared null and void and repeated again in three months. We all then agreed that it would be great to keep repeating the process. In the mean time people could get on with their lives and address any problems as they arose with the appropriate people.

We can manage our own lives - we have to stop supporting the system. Much Peace to Everyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I agree with the OP (S & F),
Something has gotta give, you may find this thread interesting and in a way it is what is being discussed here.

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!

We can make a difference, we have been living a lie and are told we can't without doing this and that, make sure you get your piece of paper to say you can do the job, what a crazy world! Things need to change but we have to want it as well.

Peace to you all

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Finally someone that get's it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The question should not be why, but the question should behow.
Your post is strong, to the point, and well written. You pose as a voice for what millions think. So I ask you, what ideas do you have that we can use.
Problems are meant to be fixed. Why dont they get fixed? Because we cant answer =how= to fix them. Sure, we can sit here amongst ourselves, and say "The government needs to do this, change that." We know they wont. That has been proven for decades. We could join hundreds of websites, like a hundred facebook postings, vote, bitch n moan that our leaders suck. In the end tho- there is a good chance nothing has changed.

So HOW do we help. How do we change things.
Maybe a good first step is to find the root of the problems. No- not the President. The root. Where do these problems originate from.

Take for instance, from your list, flouride. So much research has gone into flouride. Hec- my orthodontist wrote a book about it. The stuff is very bad for us in excess (at all for that matter). Yet, the simple habit of buying toothpaste, mouthwash, prescription drugs (the list is huge) that contain flouride, simply allows it to go unchanged. Get 100 million to stop using it. Refuse to buy anything from these companies that manufacture products that use excess amound of the stuff. Dont stop there. Get on TV. Get on radio. Do a million man march surrounding the manufacturing buildings. If there is one thing that companies hate, its bad publicity. (If any of you disagree about flouride, fine, I dont care, not in this post anyways. As this is not the point of my reply)

Just one idea, for one problem. Would this work? We dont know. Sure beats typin about it on here tho.

Anywho- I hope to see more posts from you. Got the heart- just need the knowhow

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You’re a poet.....
that is true from the heart, what you just said.
I can feel every word you spoke as my own...just the same.
but Im gonna leave it at that, simply because you put it down exactly as it should've been said.

*I saved the complete webpage.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

When are you government haters gonna wake up and realize that it's the mega-corporations/obscenely rich that run the show? Governments are supposed to be BY THE PEOPLE. Figure it out! Government is chained by the same crooks you are! Vote with your dollars.
edit on 9/16/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Heartisblack

[color=dodgerblue]I have 2 little boys. I love them more than I could have ever imagined that anyone could ever love anything. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

But...

I feel extremely sad for the future they are facing.

We need drastic changes to even begin to turn it around.
edit on 15-9-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Teach them right, read them Robin Hood at bedtime.
edit on 9/16/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join