It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Creationists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by randyvs

For one you dont have any idea how many people tell me how im going to burn just because i dont believe in God. And there is no Evidence to back up any of these peoples claims.

If anything your pathetic. You'd rather throw insults rather than back up your beliefs. Typical Religious Folk.

If anything you're pathetic. You'd rather use improper grammar and make up stereotypes about "religious folk" than back up your claims.

FACT: Atheists burn 23% more people than religious people.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuppy

Evidence? Source / explanation?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuppy

reply to post by randyvs

For one you dont have any idea how many people tell me how im going to burn just because i dont believe in God. And there is no Evidence to back up any of these peoples claims.

If anything your pathetic. You'd rather throw insults rather than back up your beliefs. Typical Religious Folk.

If anything you're pathetic. You'd rather use improper grammar and make up stereotypes about "religious folk" than back up your claims.

Do you have secret a book of facts that no one else does? I think you need to back that up with something real that we all can see and verify. Or I'll have to file it next to my bible.
edit on 14-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

Lol wheres the Evidence for Atheist doing anything like that? Guess you never heard of The Salem Witch Trials, The Inquisition and the Crusades. Typical Christian Behavior.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

Wow how very Christian of you calling people pathetic for what they think lol also I didn't know ATS was a grammar test.....
I think your one of these
www.youtube.com...
Also back to the OP no one knows, many will claim they follow the one true God but that means that an alot of people are wrong and according to many religions they will goto Hell.
Seems like a lottery to me in the fact that you pick your religion on the base of where you are born and what your upbringing is like.
Just believe in them all /or say sorry to whatever God you meet after death (if there is one) and you will be OK

Also I would love to see the evidence to say atheist's kill 23% more people than Religious folk lol cos you just made it up.

edit on 22-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

My book isn't under trial here. I'm not taking this bull# from a wannabe Richard Dawkins.

Personal insults are a great way to convey your point. You can't just make stuff up and call it a fact. When you do that any laymen who knows the basics of science can debunk you. Please explain that 23% quote, I'm interested.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by OneNationUnder

But have we ever found the Body of a Angel Demon or Nephilim? Did the Rapture ever happen? None of that stuff has been proven as fact. What has you convinced of such things?

I deny anything i know is not real.

Angels and Demons are spirit beings (beings compossed of thought, not pysical bodies), therefore there will never be the body of an angel or demon ever found.

The rapture is not scriptoral so no, the rapture has never happened nor will it ever. There WILL however be a day when 144,000 human beings that have died over the last 6000 years will be ressurected to eternal life as a spirit being in God's family. That event occurs on the day of the return of Jesus Christ.

To answer your original question:

The creation itself is proof of the creator.

I understand this is broad, but the details can be explained thoroughly to those who actually want to know these answers. For those that want to find fault, the creation has left enough behind to provide you with all the justification you need in your mind to believe you are right and the God of the Bible is wrong. That is a choice that is perfectly acceptable at this time in this age according to God, this choice is only denouced when you have entered into a covenent relationship with God dwelling in you and then choose to deny God and Christ.

Also, fossils, earth sedimentary layers, archeological finds, ancient texts and many other objects proove the Bible true. Unfortunately scientists look at a fossils through the lens of the Evolutionary theory (guess) which can be prooven false using sciences own laws (proovable facts). If they instead view such things through the lens of the Word of God, they will see the proof of God and not the contrary.

Outside of the box:
Through revelation of God to His people we also learned that the asteriod belt is further evidence of the Biblical historical account, however that truth requires far too much time and patience on the behalf of this audience.

God Bless,
edit on 22-11-2011 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
All I got to say is “whale bones in a desert 13000 feet in the mountains of Chile! Ha ha ha ha ha…

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

What does that prove. It predates the Bible Creation story so this is better for Atheists than for Theists.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

If anything Fossils disprove the Bible seeing as how they could be millions of years old and the Bible claims that the world is only 6000 years old.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

It's good to see that followers of the bible are kind to others and do as Jesus would do.

"Science" didn't bring anyone here, but it allows us to try to figure out how.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

You must not know anything about the Bible. Its common knowlege that Christians and Jews think the Earth is 6000 years old, look it up if your up to it.

And how very Christian of you to start the name calling because you believe in Fairy Tales. Have fun getting reported.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Less personal. More on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow. You counter my legitimate replies with a moderator?

I believe in the world as my religion defines it because it makes some goddamn sense.

Please, don't tell me that it doesn't make sense because Science says so. Science is a abstract series of studies that seek to add knowledge to its reserves.

Without God there just doesn't seem to be a big enough chance for the Big Bang. You know, the slow expansion of chemicals that were always there for no reason.

To your earlier claim of Christian's claiming the world's age to be exactly 6000, I happen to be an old earth evolution believing Christian.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

You still havent explained the 23% of atheists comment yet.
Or did you just make it up?

edit on 29-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

Wow. You counter my legitimate replies with a moderator?

Your only post in this thread that hasn't been deleted consists of an attack on someone's grammar and then a claim that atheists burn 23% more people. If you've made legitimate points, would you be so kind as to reiterate them for those of us that haven't seen them yet?

I believe in the world as my religion defines it because it makes some goddamn sense.

Can you be more specific? Which characteristics of the world make more sense in light of your religious beliefs?

Please, don't tell me that it doesn't make sense because Science says so. Science is a abstract series of studies that seek to add knowledge to its reserves.

In what way are they abstract, especially given that the scientific theories developed to act as explanatory frameworks for the results of those studies are then used as predictive tools for practical application?

Without God there just doesn't seem to be a big enough chance for the Big Bang. You know, the slow expansion of chemicals that were always there for no reason.

I'm not sure that I've seen a cosmological explanation for the Big Bang that involves chemicals, or even their constituent elements, being present in their current form prior to the event itself. Can I ask where you got that from?

To your earlier claim of Christian's claiming the world's age to be exactly 6000, I happen to be an old earth evolution believing Christian.

I'm not sure which country you're in, but here in the United States approximately 40% of people would disagree with you according to a Gallup poll from 2010. While it's not a majority of people believing in Young Earth Creationism, it certainly is a significant amount.
edit on 29/11/2011 by iterationzero because: Edited for grammar, lest I be mocked by Cuppy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join