It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination Of Robert Kennedy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've returned with yet another assassination conspiracy coming from Jesse Ventura's book American Conspiracies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d111769f0da.jpg[/atsimg] The official story of Robert Kennedys death was that Sirhan Bishara Sirhan, a young Palestinian opposed to Kennedy's policy toward Israel, fired a pistol 8 times from a few feet in front of him in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel in LA, was immediately taken into custody, and pled guilty to the murder.

However just as with the assassinations of [color=limegreen]Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and [color=limegreen]Malcolm X, there are many problems with what we were told.

The first thing that Ventura points out is that this reminded him of the [color=limegreen]John F. Kennedy assassination where the killer was Lee Harvey Oswald, a disgruntled Communist.

Robert Kennedy had just won the California primary, and was on the way to the Democratic nomination and potentially the presidency when he was assassinated. He would have begun withdrawing troops from Vietnam, and had talked about re-opening the investigation of who killed his brother.

But his life was cut short when he was killed by your run-of-the-mill lone nut. He was taken to the ground after shooting Kennedy with his .22 revolver, and the police found a diary with the phrase "RFK must die" written in it over and over again. He also had been stalking him for quite some time. However at the trial, Sirhan claimed to have no memory of committing the killing and to this day he still doesn't. So let's break down the assassination and examine what really happened.

Sirhan's revolver held eight rounds and he didn't have time to reload, however a reporter's recording has 13 shots fired in less than 5 seconds, according to audio expert Philip Van Praag [1]. Two of them were what forensic experts call "double shots", meaning they couldn't have come from the same gun.

In pictures taken in the pantry later that night, policemen are looking at a bullethole in a ceiling panel, but that's behind where Sirhan was shooting from [2].

Image D: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aabb8c665fff.jpg[/atsimg]

The LA County Coroner, Thomas Noguchi, said that the fatal shot had come from less than an inch away from Kennedy's head, behind the right ear. Sirhan was standing in front of him when he shot him [3]. However he pled guilty, so this evidence wasn't looked into.

But after a jugde approved a citizen's petition to reinvestigate the firearms evidence, in 1977 the LA DA's office wrote that "the apparent lack of reports, both written and physical, either made....and destroyed, or never in existence, raised serious doubts as to the substance and reliability of the ballistics evidence presented in the original Sirhan trial" [4].

Several witnesses saw a security guard who was standing behind Kennedy draw his gun, and one witness even said that he saw him shoot it. The security guard was Thane Eugene Cesar, a part-time security guard who was hired less than a week before the assassination. He told the police that he'd been holding Kennedy's arm when "they" shot him. Not "he", but "they". He said that when he saw Sirhan's gun, he reached for his own, so the LAPD never asked to see his gun or even check what kind it was [5].

Van Praag did tests on an H&R 922 pistol of the type that Cesar had on him at the time, and concluded that it had been fired at the same time as Sirhan's [6]. Besides Sirhan and Cesar, another gunman was mentioned, so there could have infact been Sirhan and that third man shooting, or even all three of them shooting [7].

There's more evidence that Sirhan could have had accomplices. At least 14 witnesses reported seeing a woman in a polka-dot dress. One of them, Sandra Serrano, said she'd seen her walking up a back stairway of the hotel with two other men, one well dressed and the other "rather disheveled and short with black bushy hair", likely Sirhan. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29aa7d9b29fd.jpg[/atsimg]
After the assassination, Serrano saw the same girl running down a fire escape out of the hotel and shouting: "We shot him! We shot him! We shot Kennedy!" [8]. Another witness, Police Sergeant Paul Sharaga, who was in the hotel's back parking lot six minutes after the shooting, also heard a young couple run past yelling about having killed Kennedy. He put out an APB, but he said that that when he went to look for there copies he made of his report three weeks later, they had vanished [9].

Sirhan describes his encounter with that woman: "I met the girl and had coffee with her. She wanted heavy on the cream and sugar. After that I don't remember a thing until they pounced on me in that pantry" [10].

According to the LAPD logs, the cops were looking for two suspects besides Sirhan within minutes of the assassination, but stopped the search within an hour because "They only have one man and don't want them to get anything started on a big conspiracy. This could be somebody that was getting out of the way so they wouldn't get shot" [11].
That's some fine police work....

The LAPD had a long history of ties to the CIA. When they formed the SUS to look into the assassination, the two main cops through which all information flowed both had ties to the CIA. "In retrospect it seems odd that...policemen who doubled as CIA agents occupied key positions in SUS, where they were able to seal off avenues that led in the direction of conspiracy" [12].

As soon as Sirhan's trial ended, the LAPD began destroying evidence, including the ceiling panels and door frames that they'd taken pictures of showing the extra bullet holes. Their rationale?: they were "too large to fit into a card file". Destruction of evidence is nothing new, the same thing happened with the [color=limegreen]Martin Luther King Jr. assassination. They also burned 2,400 photographs, and Scott Enyart fought in court and only got back 18 prints, which were promptly stolen out of the back seat of a car [13].

"X-rays and test results on ceiling tiles and door frames, spectographic test results [for bullets], the left sleeve of Senator Kennedy's coat and shirt, the test gun used as a substitute for Sirhan's gun during ballistics tests, and results from the 1968 test firing of Sirhan's gun" had gone missing too, along with tapes of key interviews that raised the question of conspiracy [14].

And yet another parallel between this and the King case, just as James Earl Ray became interested in [color=limegreen]hypnosis before the assassination of Martin Luther King, so did Sirhan before the assassination of Robert Kennedy [15]

edit on 9-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In mid-February 1968, Sirhan bought a .22 caliber Iver-Johnson, and a gunshop owner remembered him coming in with several other people asking for "armor piercing ammunition" for another weapon that he didn't seem to have owned [16]. He was also seen stalking Kennedy, on two occasions with a female companion, and he was seen doing target practice at tin cans with a young brunette and a tall guy who had sandy-colored hair [17].

So what does this all add up to? A few weeks before the RFK assassination, the Providence Evening Bulletin ran a story which told of a visiting professor of psychology at Rhode Island College, who had been a leading adviser to the military since the 30s on the possible applications of hypnosis. Dr. George H. Estabrooks said that "hypnotism is widely used by intelligence agencies of the United States and other countries, and said that "It is like child's play now to develop a multiple personality through hypnosis" [18].

In June of 1970, the CIA under the MK-ULTRA program had "launched an expanded program of operational experiments in hypnosis in cooperation with the Agency's Counterintelligence [CI] staff." The program had three goals: "(1) to induce hypnosis very rapidly in unwitting subjects; (2) to create durable amnesia; and (3) to implant durable and operationally useful posthypnotic suggestions" [19].

Dr. Herbert Spielgel, a nationally-recognized expert in hypnosis, had this to say: "I've gone over the data very carefully on Sirhan and my hypothesis is that someone...programmed him to be there and fire that gun" [20].

Sirhan displayed many signs that he was indeed hypnotized that night. A Western Union operator had seen him standing transfixed in front of a teletype machine [21]. Other witnesses observed his intense concentration in the pantry, and his almost super-human strength when being wrestled down, despite a "very tranquil" look on his face. Policeman Art Pacencia noticed that his puils were dilated also, and he was oddly detached during the first night of investigation.

Dr. Bernard Diamond was hired by Sirhan's defense team to check out his mental state, and once when he hypnotized him he had asked who killed Senator Kennedy, and his reponse was "I don't know I don't know I don't know". But on the opening day of the trial, Sirhan got up and started shouting about how he wanted to be executed because he'd killed the senator "willfully, premeditatedly, with twenty years of malice aforethought". Which sounds like the real Sirhan to you? The guy who explicitly states that he is guilty of the crime in a strangely blunt manner, or the one who nervously says he doesn't know? Sounds to me like goal #3 of MK-ULTRA was used during the trial.

Another expert, Dr. Eduard Simson-Kallas, the chief psychologist at San Quentin, thought Sirhan was an ideal "Manchurian Candidate", because he was "easily influenced, had no real roots, and was looking for a cause" [22]. Once Sirhan had told him that "I had to be in a trance when I shot Kennedy, as I don't remember having shot him" [23]. After Sirhan asked Simson-Kallas to hypnotize him and see what he could find out, the warden terminated their visits.

Roger LaJeunesse, the FBI's liason to the LA County prosecutor, told journalist Robert Blair Kaiser: "The case is still open. I'm not rejecting the Manchurian Candidate aspect of it.". J. Edgar Hoover told the Washington Post that the interviewer had "manufactured the quote", but Kaiser had it on tape [24]. I think Hoover was definitely involved somehow, because in this assassination as well as MLKs and Malcolm X's, he would always compromise the investigation or do something that basically revolves around defending the official story in one way or another.

Dr. Spiegel thinks there was probably "one senior programmer and many accessories" [25]. Two hypnosis experts who did work for the CIA/FBI claimed to have been technical advisers on The Manchurian Candidate movie. Both are now dead. How are they connected to Sirhan? Well the first one, Dr. William J. Bryan, who phoned the KABC radio station shortly after the assassination had suggested that the assassin had probably been acting under post-hypnotic suggestion. He was of course found dead of natural causes in 1977, just like people who threatened the government in one way another regarding the MLK and Malcolm X case. After his death, some call girls came forward saying he'd once bragged of having hypnotized Sirhan [26].

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The other one was Dr. William Kroger, a world authority on hypnosis who consulted for the FBI and the LAPD. Kroger and Bryan each "had an interest in the links between mystical orders and hypnosis, as well as in the uses of auto-hypnosis" [27]. Although Kroger denied having anything to do with Sirhan, he did admit knowing Jack Ruby and Sam Giancana, as well as the chief field officer for the CIA's MK-ULTRA program [28].

Sirhan selected attorney Grant Coopers name right away from a list that he had asked for, provided by the ACLU [29]. Cooper had done legal work for the mob, and he gave Sirhan the motive that he was angry at RFK for giving jets to Israel. Prior to this, there was "not a single refrence to Zionism, Israel, Palestine, [or any of] the terms Sirhan would spout at his trial as propelling him to murder" [30]. Years later, Sirhan said that "Cooper sold me out" [31].

Sirhan once asked Cooper "If I got the money, where is it?" [32]. In the strange notebooks he kept before the assassinations, there were refrences to a figure of $100,000, and at least a dozen times "Please pay to the order of Sirhan" would be on the same pages where he would write things like "RFK must be disposed of" [33]. So it appears that Sirhan believed he was getting paid for the assassination.

The first place Sirhan worked at was a "Syndicate meeting place", and another horse race-track he worked at "was frequented by some of the nations most infamous racketeers" [34]. Teamster boss Jimmy Hoffa had been heard telling an informant on tape, when the subject of the Kennedy's came up, "We took care of 'em, didn't we?" [35]. So perhaps the mob worked together with the CIA/FBI to kill Robert Kennedy.

Whether or not the mob was involved, it's clear that the official story that Sirhan Bishara Sirhan killed Robert Kennedy over his policies towards Israel is far from reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sources:

American Conspiracies, Jesse Ventura, Chapter 6.

[1] - Number of shots: "40 Years after RFK's Death, Questions Linger", San Francisco Chronicle, June 3, 2008; Van Praag interview on blip.tv.

[2] - Bullet locations: "40 Years after RFK's Death, Questions Linger", Van Praag co-wrote a book about the assassination called An Open and Shut Case.

[3] - Noguchi finding: "40 Years after RFK's Death, Questions Linger".

[4] - DA's office on ballistics: Legacy of Secrecy, Waldron and Hartmann, p. 684.

[5] - Cesar's statements to police: Article by Lisa Pease in Probe, March-April 1998, Vol. 5, No. 3.

[6] - H&R 922: Van Praag interview on blip.tv.

[7] - Another gunman: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 640.

[8] - Pokla dot dress lady: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 634.

[9] - Sharaga report: The Assassination of Robert Kennedy, by William W. turner and John G. Christian, Random House: New York, p. 76.

[10] - Sirhan on girl: The Assassination of Robert Kennedy, p. 193, quoting interview with Turner.

[11] - Lisa Pease article.

[12] - LAPD and CIA: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 678, quoting William Turner.

[13] - Missing evidence: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 685.

[14] - Philip Melanson quoted on missing evidence: Legacy of Secrecy.

[15] - Sirhan files: Legacy of secrecy, p. 650.

[16] - Sirhan and gun: Legacy of Secrecy, pp. 652-653.

[17] - Sirhan sightings: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 659.

[18] - Estabrooks article: "To 'Sleep', Perchance to Kill?", Providence Evening Bulletin, May 13, 1968 (Colgate University Archives)

[19] - CIA and hypnosis: The Search for the Manchurian Candidate, by John Marks, W.W. Norton, N.Y., 1991, p. 202.

[20] - Spiegel on Sirhan/hypothesis: "Hypnosis: Flight from Reason or Floating Toward Bethlehem?", by Dick russell, Harper's Weekly, June 28, 1976.

[21] - Teletype: Who Killed Bobby?, by Shane O'Sullivan, Union Square Press, N.Y./London 2008, p. 381.

[22] - Simson-Kallas on Sirhan: Who Killed Bobby?, p. 385.

[23] - Sirhan to Simson-Kallas: Who Killed Bobby?, p. 384.

[24] - FBI agent on programmind: R.F.K. Must Die, by Robert Kaiser, overlook Press 2008 edition, pp. 355-356.

[25] - Spiegel quote: R.F.K. Must Die, p. 302.

[26] - Bryan and Sirhan: R.F.K. Must Die, pp. 398-400.

[27] - William Kroger: The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination, by Philip H. Melanson, Shapolsky, N.Y., 1991, p. 208.

[28] - Kroger interviews with Russell: Personal conversation (the interviews have not been published).

[29] - Selection of attorneys: Legacy of Secrecy, pp. 663-664.

[30] - Melanson on trial: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 656.

[31] - Sirhan on Cooper: told to author Dan Moldea.

[32] - Sirhan to Cooper: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 682.

[33] - Sirhan and money: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 652.

[34] - Sirhan and mob ties: Legacy of Secrecy, p. 651.

[35] - Mob involvement: Legacy of Secrecy, pp. 671-672.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i have to say, your well-cited posts regarding the deaths of malcolm x, dr. king and now rfk have been amazing and have given me, at least, a wealth of info to investigate on my own. i can't thank you enough. each of these men, especially dr. king and rfk, had philosophical ideologies similar to mine and i admire them greatly.

i know you are getting the info from ventura's book, but i thank you for relaying the info and for taking the time to document and cite sources.

awesome post!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great thread Pac. The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Coverup is a great book ,that covers this . I always thought he didnt act alone.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

i have to say, your well-cited posts regarding the deaths of malcolm x, dr. king and now rfk have been amazing and have given me, at least, a wealth of info to investigate on my own. i can't thank you enough. each of these men, especially dr. king and rfk, had philosophical ideologies similar to mine and i admire them greatly.
No problem, although I don't know much about Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X were both some really good guys, and their deaths have rubbed me suspicious for a while. I picked up Ventura's book, and it completely tears the official explanations to shreds.

i know you are getting the info from ventura's book, but i thank you for relaying the info and for taking the time to document and cite sources.
Yeah, I figured it would be much better if I actually summarized the information and posted it here rather than just making a thread like "Read Chapter 6 of Jesse Ventura's book and let's discuss it".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

There are 11 parts to this,but im embedding only 1.

THE PRUSZYNSKI RECORDING AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE HISTORY: This is the 1st part of an eleven-part series concerning the only known recording of the Bobby Kennedy shooting, an audio tape made by freelance newspaper reporter Stanislaw Pruszynski who, in 1968, was a Polish immigrant working for various Canadian news publications and who, in the spring of that year, was traveling in the United States as a member of the press corps covering RFK's presidential campaign.

Great video series......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Might be slightly off topic, But who was it that was assassinated after publicly stating that we "the US" should go back on the Gold standard? Was it a Kennedy?

And on the note of Robert, He was my favorite Kennedy, truly an amazing inspiring man. One that left us too soon!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Great thread Pac. The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Coverup is a great book ,that covers this . I always thought he didnt act alone.
It's crazy that there were witnesses who described more than one gunman, and this wasn't investigated. But the MSM actually did cover the theory of more than one gunman, here's a story that CNN ran regarding the analysis of the audio and more than one gunman. Plus there was a CBS video in the OP about the same thing.

But if the MSM's intention was really to keep people aware of the truth, Jesse Ventura wouldn't have to be doing their job of finding earth-shattering information like this and informing people. Sure, two stories about one aspect of the assassination is a good start, but they should be going all out like Ventura did in this chapter.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

But if the MSM's intention was really to keep people aware of the truth, Jesse Ventura wouldn't have to be doing their job of finding earth-shattering information like this and informing people. Sure, two stories about one aspect of the assassination is a good start, but they should be going all out like Ventura did in this chapter.

I agree wholeheartedly. Ventura knows,and I think the media is well aware of the conspiracy also.They are culpable of it. Everyone involved has to be dead,before we here the truth.Before history is changed to reflect it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Might be slightly off topic, But who was it that was assassinated after publicly stating that we "the US" should go back on the Gold standard? Was it a Kennedy?
Yeah, here's a thread about the history of banking, and it describes how presidents who threatened the Federal Reserve have been assassinated throughout history: The Global Banking System. Here's the part you'd be interested in:

John F Kennedy, opposed to the International ownership of the Federal Reserve, on June 4, 1963 Signed Executive order 11110.

With this authorization of the U.S. Treasury to issue a new form of silver certificate currency, Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 in “Red Seal” U.S. Notes that were Free of Debt and Interest. This effectively removed the Federal Reserve from power.

Five months later, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Friday, November 22, 1963. (Because this is ATS most of us understand the conspiracies surrounding this event, so I am going to stick with the Banking theme only.) Almost immediately the “Red Seal” notes were removed from circulation and destroyed save the ones owned by collectors. It is also interesting to note that one of the Warren Commissions 7 members was John J. McCloy. McCloy was the former head of the World Bank and President of the Chase Manhattan Bank. That in itself brings questions. Examinations show that E.O. 11110 was never rescinded and still applies. The reason being is that, to rescind it would take an Act of Congress, which would draw the attention of the people especially right after the assassination.

There is definitely a conspiracy in John F. Kennedy's assassination, and it's covered in American Conspiracies, but there are already so many threads about that topic and it's so widely known that I don't think it's necessary. For anyone whose interested in Robert Kennedy's brothers assassination, I linked a great thread about that topic in the OP. The author of that thread also has a few other John F. Kennedy threads too.

Do you know what Robert Kennedy's stance on the Federal Reserve was? I'm assuming it's the same as his brothers, and he was on his way to become president, so maybe the elite bankers had something to do with it and it's much deeper than we think?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There are 11 parts to this,but im embedding only 1.

THE PRUSZYNSKI RECORDING AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE HISTORY: This is the 1st part of an eleven-part series concerning the only known recording of the Bobby Kennedy shooting, an audio tape made by freelance newspaper reporter Stanislaw Pruszynski who, in 1968, was a Polish immigrant working for various Canadian news publications and who, in the spring of that year, was traveling in the United States as a member of the press corps covering RFK's presidential campaign.
Cool, I'll check that out sometime soon. Not tonight though, I've spent a little too much time on Kennedy assassinations today. But it's on my "Watch Later" playlist and I'll watch it on a rainy day.

I'm assuming it's about the recording that found more than 8 gunshots?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Great find/post this has always been something that has peaked my interest!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes.Its very compelling,and it is in depth with today technology. Its the smoking gun,no pun intended. Its sad that even with SO much evidence,from witnesses,to scientific proof,but still the OS is gospel.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes.Its very compelling,and it is in depth with today technology. Its the smoking gun,no pun intended. Its sad that even with SO much evidence,from witnesses,to scientific proof,but still the OS is gospel.
Yeah not just with Robert Kennedy, but really with all of the big assassinations. I would guess that John F. Kennedy's assassination is the most widely questioned, but I haven't even heard the theory that Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, or Robert Kennedy's assassinations were pulled off by our government before I picked up this book. Like you said there is tons of evidence out there, but people don't even bother to look, they just accept what they're told, don't question it, and live their lives oblivious to these things.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Nice work on your thread man, I think the entire kennedy situation is suspect as hell, take it back to JFK's dad, he was a bootlegger which made his family able to get hit. Nice work on your presentation my friend, good to see this kinda work going into threads, ive been a bit slack I must admit.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Nice work on your thread man, I think the entire kennedy situation is suspect as hell, take it back to JFK's dad, he was a bootlegger which made his family able to get hit.
Yeah I don't know why whoever is calling the shots has so much beef with them. Maybe their stance on some issue? I don't see any other reason why a politician would be assassinated.

JFK wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve, but I can't find anything online describing Robert's view on the the Fed. Maybe the reason that he was killed was because he wanted to reinvestigate his brother's murder, and there was something to hide?
edit on 10-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit mypost

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please excuse my flippant disgruntled response to the mans assasination.
I feel his loss as a tradgedy for the world. And the smearing of his
families legacy with words like bootlegger to be unkind.
All I have to say is ...

Of course he was killed,
he was Catholic AND he cared about black people.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Good thread, good job. I don't know if you or anyone else has the time but I'll send ya my favorite documentary concerning this subject. I don't have a link handy, as it's in six parts, but it's easy to find - Evidence Of Revision. Three subjects, JFK, RFK and MLK are what the twelve hours or so of EOR are about and it's a helluva doc. Yeah, it's long but it is well worth it.

I believe that LHO, SS and James Earl Ray were innocent of these killings. All patsies. Who ACTUALLY did each one, and why, well, those answers I don't have but I wouldn't be surprised if evidence came to light implicating LBJ in JFK's death, as they hated each other and he did have the most to gain, it happened in Texas(LBJ's home state where his cronies were from) and there is circumstantial and hearsay(supposed) that almost proves his guilt but nothing concrete has surfaced.

As for Manchurian Candidates, that is plausible IMO. Having read the book Harvard and the Unabomber (IIR that title correctly)I know how Ted's mind was screwed with while he went there and that ended up being the basis for the Unabomber. So it would not surprise me that 1,2 or all three were MC's of some sort, although I don't really believe LHO had anything to do with JFK other than being set up to take the fall. I don't believe LHO ever fired a shot but Sirhan Sirhan almost certainly did fire shots(not remembered, interestingly enough) and James Earl Ray, well, even King's family doesn't believe he had anything to do with it so what does that tell us? Also, the weirdest piece of evidence in this whole thing came from James Earl Ray the day he was arrested - how in the hell, and WHY, did he have a phone number to one of Jack Ruby's old clubs?

The way I see it - LHO was a patsy, set up by handlers from some alphabet agency. Sirhan was a MC and had no clue what he was doing and I do think the girl in the polka dot's was his trigger, she said or did something to trigger him. JER was handled by Raoul, just like LHO, and set up to take the fall. Not just because the EOR documentary deals with all three murders/assassinations but there's something fishy about all three that makes me think they were related, somehow. Two were brothers, that's a natural assumption for most people but throwing MLK in there, it reeks of social control. Sort of showing everybody that, no matter how high up you are, don't go against the system, don't try and buck it because it will buck you back.

You mentioned Malcom X, well, I cannot comment on that as I know nothing. Is there something I should know about his murder that pertains to all this? I seem to remember reading something about his death years ago but I cannot remember a bloody thing. If I did know something I've forgotten it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join