It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination Of Robert Kennedy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I don't believe LHO ever fired a shot

Agreed. And how the Warren Commission thought people would buy this nonsense Is seriously beyond me. No one, and I mean no one, is, or has been, able to place Oswald on the 6th floor of the Texas school book depository at the time of the assassination. Instead, he can be placed on the second floor lunchroom before and after the assassination.

Carolyn Arnold for one saw him there prior to the assassination at approximately 12:15. The motorcade was running late and was supposed to be going past the building approximately 10 minutes later, instead is went past 15 minutes later something no one at the time was to know. We then have at least 2 - 3 shots fired from the 6th floor. And less than 2 minutes later, maybe around 80 seconds or so to be exact, police officer Marrion Baker ran into the building and then encountered Oswald on the second floor. He described him as calm and "drinking a coke".

If he really just shot the president of the Unites States then how on earth did he have time to hide the weapon on the other side of the 6th floor, make it down the building (at which time the elevators were not working) without being seen by a single witness to the second floor, have time to collect himself, gain his breath back and then pour himself a coke... Oh, and all the while some witnesses report seeing a figure in the snipers nest a few minutes after the assassination - Now I'm no expert, but err.., I'm pretty sure Oswald can't be in two places at once, let alone be able to achieve this feat in the first place.

Anyway, Oswald then left the building, got on a bus, noticed it was travelling slowly before deciding to leave it and then hail a cab to his rooming house. Again, these are not exactly the actions of a man who just shot the president of the Unites States. Sure some will argue that perhaps he was under the influence of someone or a group of individuals but let me go back to my original point... He can't, and never has been, placed in the snipers nest at the time of the assassination. There was no need to put him under the control of anyone. Oswald, IMO, knew exactly what he was doing at all times here.

What this means is he was potentially involved in the plot, whether it be on the side of the "good guys" or the side of the "bad guys", something that should be discussed in more detail (although It's not a theory I buy yet), but he certainly didn't fire a shot at the president. Not a chance at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I believe that LHO, SS and James Earl Ray were innocent of these killings. All patsies. Who ACTUALLY did each one, and why, well, those answers I don't have but I wouldn't be surprised if evidence came to light implicating LBJ in JFK's death, as they hated each other and he did have the most to gain, it happened in Texas(LBJ's home state where his cronies were from) and there is circumstantial and hearsay(supposed) that almost proves his guilt but nothing concrete has surfaced.
Our government was definitely involved one way or another in the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Malcolm X. That could have been through funding, destruction/suppression/planting of evidence, selection and training of the assassins, the planning of the scenario that they would sell through the public, or any number of things. But in all three of the assassinations that I've made threads over, members of the goverment were involved somehow.

As for Manchurian Candidates, that is plausible IMO. Having read the book Harvard and the Unabomber (IIR that title correctly)I know how Ted's mind was screwed with while he went there and that ended up being the basis for the Unabomber. So it would not surprise me that 1,2 or all three were MC's of some sort, although I don't really believe LHO had anything to do with JFK other than being set up to take the fall. I don't believe LHO ever fired a shot but Sirhan Sirhan almost certainly did fire shots(not remembered, interestingly enough) and James Earl Ray, well, even King's family doesn't believe he had anything to do with it so what does that tell us? Also, the weirdest piece of evidence in this whole thing came from James Earl Ray the day he was arrested - how in the hell, and WHY, did he have a phone number to one of Jack Ruby's old clubs?
Yeah Sirhan obviously shot him, he was in plain sight of dozens of witnesses so it would be almost impossible to fabricate that. But I think the evidence shows or at the very least strongly suggests that he was hypnotized and used as a "Manchurian Candidate" to pull the trigger, do the dirty work for them, and take the fall.

With James Earl Ray, I think he was framed for the assassination of MLK Jr., because there is tons of evidence that suggests that.

I think the government also used the Elijah Muhammad/Malcolm X beef in order to kill him and make it look like a power struggle. With all three of these assassinations, MLK Jr., Malcolm X, and Robert Kennedy, people who had the idea that the story we were told wasn't the truth were found dead.

When Leon Ameer, a 32-year-old aide to Malcolm, went to the FBI 10 days after the assassination to talk about a conspiracy that included elements of the government, he was found dead a few days later in his Boston apartment. First it was ruled a suicide, then a drug overdose, and finally "natural causes." [14]
--[color=limegreen]Malcolm X

Dr. William J. Bryan, who phoned the KABC radio station shortly after the assassination had suggested that the assassin had probably been acting under post-hypnotic suggestion. He was of course found dead of natural causes in 1977
--Robert Kennedy

Although the FBI wasn't interested in following his leads, Sartor uncovered information about a pre-assassination meeting between Ray and three of Marcello's associates in New Orleans--after which Ray left town with $2,500 cash and a promise of $12,000 more "for doing one last big job in 2 to 3 months" [9]. Sartor was in Texas in 1971 preparing to interview a nightclub owner linked to Marcello, when he was found murdered [10].
--[color=limegreen]Martin Luther King Jr.
edit on 10-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I believe that Sirhan Sirhan is a (manchaurian killer) I believe he was programmed to kill Robert Kennedy....he was hypnotized....and I also believe that just in case he messed up....others were planted at the location....to kill too.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I don't believe LHO knew anything, that he had been manipulated for years with a simple nudge here and there. When the time came they had their patsy already set up with his odd story, little of which can be verified as actual truth, for the public to buy into.

If only Ruby had followed up and told us what he knew, as he said it was big(that's a misquote as I don't remember his actual words). He's the one who offed LHO so who told him to do that and why? Why Ruby? And what's that damned connection between Ruby and James Earl Ray? Why is that even there?

Millions of questions. No answers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't believe LHO knew anything

Personally I believe he was working with the U.S. Government all along, being recruited from the time he was stationed in Atsugi, Japan in fact. Whether he had prior knowledge of the assassination, whether he wanted it to happen, whether he was under cover and his mission was to stop it (or this being what he was told) or anything else of this nature though, we may never know. But, I'm convinced he certainly was involved in some way or another. His actions prior to the assassination, for me, really do make it seem like a bonafide fact.

Anyway, since this is primarily a thread about RFK I won't go into it all in too much detail here. I like to think I did so in this thread here though.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I believe that Sirhan Sirhan is a (manchaurian killer) I believe he was programmed to kill Robert Kennedy....he was hypnotized....and I also believe that just in case he messed up....others were planted at the location....to kill too.
I agree, but the other(s) that were there too shot Robert Kennedy, not just Sirhan. The 9+ shots recorded do not match up with reality, a weapon that holds 8 shots obviously can't fire more than 8 shots without reloading.

There was a gunshot wound that came from the back of his head, so it was either the part-time security guard Thane Eugene Cesar, or the third gunman that was described.

And the girl in the polka-dot dress screaming "We killed him! We shot Kennedy!" makes me think that she was the one that triggered him to go into Manchurian Candidate mode, which explains why he has no recollection of it.
edit on 10-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree with you on all your points....and I also think the woman in the polka dot dress said words to activate Sirhan Sirhan. Robert Kennedy wanted to pull us out of the Vietnam war and he also wanted to continue the investigation of his brothers death....TPTB....didn't want those 2 things to happen. War is big business for them and brings in big bucks. They (of course) didn't want the truth of his brothers death to be revealed either because then they (TPTB) would be revealed...and this country would have had a severe shock...as to what the truth really is.

I am very thankful for ATS. At least here we can figure the real truth out.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

and he also wanted to continue the investigation of his brothers death....TPTB....didn't want those 2 things to happen.

It's also worth pointing out Teddy Kennedy and the Chappaquiddick incident at this time - An incident that completely destroyed the presidential ambitions of the last male Kennedy member of this generation.

Here's a thread I once wrote on this incident: The Infamous Chappaquiddick Incident

Here's a snippet of interest I wrote in that thread that may also be relevent here:

"Now we have the third Kennedy to make some serious noise in American Politics, Teddy. Now, Isn't it the least bit conceivable that those, assuming the conspiracy is true of course - as it's suspected to be by most, those involved in the assassination of first JFK, and then RFK, were once again worried by the prospect of another Kennedy making a push for the white house? It would be dangerous for them after all as Teddy would undoubtedly look to access what information he could on the death of his older brothers, or at the very least, the possibility for him to do so would be there for him. So, what could be done to stop this? Murder him like his brothers perhaps? Well, It's a possibility but one that would certainly raise eyebrows from investigators - 3 assassinations from 3 members of the same family, from the same generation in fact, one of which was to the then president and the next two that occurred was to the younger brothers, both of which were showing strong promise for the white house and all of these assassinations, all of which are supposedly unrelated, all occurring in the time span of a mere 7 years - Hm, It would look quite peculiar indeed.

Instead, why not frame him? It spares his life of course, but it forever ruins his political career and keeps him out of the whitehouse - the intended goal. And In fact, during Teddy's future presidential campaign, Chappaquiddick was to be constantly brought up by his opponent, this effectively ending his presidential ambition's there and then. This very incident also forced him not to run in previous years before his eventual campaign also - It seemed the plan was working. This incident, one that was a conspiracy or not, will forever be what he is remembered for - the one defining moment in his career."

So, if the "Powers that be" were truly involved in the murder of JFK and then RFK, then It's certainly possible they were involved in this incident also. Particularly as It ruined Teddy's presidential ambitions.

Just some food for thought of course..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The real story here is that the American government can and will murder anyone it wants.

I hope one day the American people will reform the government so it serves the people once more.

Untill then it will be the same old same old.

Im still wondering when Ron Paul will be shot by a nut...or have a "heart attack".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The real story here is that the American government can and will murder anyone it wants.

I hope one day the American people will reform the government so it serves the people once more.

Untill then it will be the same old same old.

Im still wondering when Ron Paul will be shot by a nut...or have a "heart attack".
I was just thinking the same thing today. If by some stroke of luck, despite the MSMs best efforts, Ron Paul does win the primary and does become president, there is almost a guarantee that a lone-nut will assassinate him, or he'll die of natural causes. Probably "natural causes", because people always pull the age card so that'll be an easy one to cover up.

If that's the case, let's hope Jesse Ventura is his vice president, I would love to give him that opportunity.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I appreciate your response and the information provided......and I agree... about Ted Kennedy...(TPTB) purposely messed with his reputation...so that he would not run for President.

edit on 10-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join