It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Dives Down North and Does the Impossible!!!! Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm hoping those who are able can explain this phenomenon - as a lay person I have no idea how this can be happening but this guy is saying that it's proof of a Pole Shift - I also read a few of the comments below the video on You Tube and it does seem to be concerning a few folk.

www.youtube.com...
Uploaded to You Tube in July.

Here's one of the comments:

@Dekar143 The powerful magnetic force of Planet X would easily cause Earth to tilt its north pole away (from Planet X's north pole). On the ground, we would look up and see different constellations than usual, an erratic moon orbit, and different positions for sunrise and sunset. The Earth's rotation would also be affected, slowing down until it stopped in its tracks for a time while Planet X passed on its way out of our solar system. read more at wireofinformation dot wordpress

If this has already been discussed here please delete.

edit on Mon Sep 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
looks like hes just playing it backwards

edit on 9/3/2011 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Actually no, this actually happens pretty predictably. There are places in the Arctic where the sun sets and then rises shortly after. It happens because the earth sits on a tilted access that wobbles occasionally, not because of planet X

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Is there actual video of this or just this series of photos?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Please forgive me - I have sinned.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Huh?!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm hoping those who are able can explain this phenomenon

My first thoughts are
1. If the sun sets at 2:26am, and rises at 4:26am, then it must be near a polar region, at a time when the night is quite short. Local summer.
2. The sun does NOT set in the north. It sets to the extreme left of view, and rises to the extreme right of view.
This is perfectly consistent with how the sun behaves at the time of year when the nights are short at high latitudes.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
oh no, the guy in the video misspelled common "sence."
and yeah it definitely looks like he just rewound the pictures. It looks like a hoax to me. A pretty bad hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I believe you live in Alaska or the area in Russia by Alaska or whatever this is strange if it's another region of the world.
edit on 3-9-2011 by scorpine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

If the earth wasn't doing it's usual thing then I'm pretty sure all coastal dwellers would notice the inconsistencies of the tides... which so far are operating as per usual. This poleshift cr@p never holds up while the tides are still following a predictable pattern.
There's some seriously flawed logic out there when people take on board random sensational claims as proof for their Henny-Penny thought processing.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

All he's disclosed is that the camera is located in Canada.

He's uploaded another one too, also from Canada:

So yes, it's most likely close to the pole...I doubt he'll tell us exactly where though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When it comes to these weird sun vids, I think we all need to keep in mind that every single one of us on Earth are under the very same sun. If the sun does something it isn't supposed to in one place, everybody else in the world is going to notice. The sun can't rise and set wrong in one place and not in another. I'm in agreement with most of the others that this is probably somewhere near the extreme northern parts of the planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Huh?!

LOL.

He is asking you for forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
friggin ridicululous. someone delete the thread

your 1st warning off the bat was the times this guys sun was setting

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nothing here but a spectactular lightshow due to editing. Who flagged this? Go on own up!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That's a good way of putting it Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Yep - I think we would have noticed all over the world but I often wonder how many people are actually looking up at the time of an unusual occurance - bit like UFOs if your not looking up you wouldn't notice.

I know I don't look up at the sun each day and it really would be interesting if there was a way of checking on how many mins a day we look up to the sky???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

It was me Father - I have once again sinned -

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yep - I think we would have noticed all over the world but I often wonder how many people are actually looking up

How about everyone who owns a satellite dish.
If the earth tilts, then EVERY satellite dish in the world is now no longer pointing at their satellite, and MILLIONS of people worldwide lose their TV reception.

Didnt happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Oh god, without Elenin people are back on the Planet X bull#?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join