It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

You wreak of teenage hormones.....Your posts are juvenile and ridiculous, I won't bother to add anything constructive because everyone else already has and you have no eyes to see and no brain to think.

Lol, your trying to justify the fact that you can't refute creationism, by using cheap insults and are deciding to bailout of this debate.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This just sounds like evolution to me. Once we used to hunt in terms of everyone hunting their own food. We used to live in the open and lived in caves, as other animals do. Animals make shelter or use natures shelter, as we once did. Now we have evolved, we still need shelter but we call them homes and they are constantly evolving too.

As regards to fur, I am under the impression that we lost our fur as we found other ways to keep us warm, fire for example and utilizing the fur of the animals we caught. So by evolution our body adapted lost its natural fur, but not all of it because we still have a bit of hair there and some men a lot of hair .

So basically we are still surviving, but we have increased our survival skills so much that we have things too easily and in abundance and the reciprocation of such is that we are now damaging the planet and we are over populated.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Humans haven't always been as you describe... we used to be able to live outside and hunt and all of that. You speak of Mother Nature as if "she" is a real person. The reason all of those other animals don't live in houses is because they don't have the intelligence to build them. That's why we are at the top of the food chain

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A good point OP,but.........I have faith in or spicies.

We as a spicies will get it right and overcome "mother nature" and her harsh ways.We will cure more people of ill's that cause death and get a handle on the famine in third world countrys.We will stop the wars and the civil wars and before you know it we will be 10,20,30 billion strong on the earth and be just one big happy family.................don't you think..................OP?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

You are ignorant man. Animals are born with birth defects. Humans have 'fur' there are still some really hairy people out there and it's called SHAVING or waxing.

There are dumb animals out there they are the ones that get caught and eaten first by other animals.

We can't hunt? Look at archeology we used stone tipped spears and stone axes to kill animals and cut the meat off.

This thread is a joke.

Lol, ignorance is bliss huh, must be nice being you
Nope, we don't have fur......i don't....if you do, i suggest you see a Biochemist, you need help, he can treat you.
Animals born with defects, die, their parents kill them of, either that or they don't survive, and don't talk about domesticated animals, because here's the keyword....they domesticated.

Dumb animals, get killed....therefore due to them being dead, they can't breed,
We never used stone tipped spears, don't be so benighted, we never came from cave men, the first humans, in our race, were Sumerians, we never came from cave men, we never used stone tipped spears.

The evidence is there, the masses choose to ignore it.

You might want to look into history a little here is some early Stone Age tools shown at the Smithsonian humanorigins.si.edu...

There is even bone huts made out of Wooly Mammoth bones found as well as tools www.donsmaps.com...

Humans have body hair. We have hair on the head, arms, legs, etc. So we do have a natural covering for warmth, though it has diminished some over our course of evolution.

Sumerians didn't just plop down between the Tigris and Euphrates they moved from hunter gathers to agriculture. Look at early civilizations they lived next to rivers because you need water to A) Survive and B) to irrigate fields. The Egyptians did the same thing.

Stupid animals can breed before getting killed depending on how big of a herd or pack they travel in.
edit on 4-9-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
I disagree. Humans belong to this planet. If we are unfit to survive here it is because we have made ourselves this way. All primates are born "helpless" and take up to a few years to develop into reasonably self sufficient members of the species. Humans are no different. We do actually possess the necessary biological tools to survive after about the age of 5. Our society has stunted our abilities. The reason it seemingly takes 18 years to become self sufficient is because society says that you are incapable of survival. And that age is being pushed even farther back as society progresses. How many people live with their parents until well into their 20's? We are stunting our ability to survive in an effort to seek comfort.
Make no mistake. This IS our planet and we belong to it.

I agree with Hawkmoon. Most animals live in a symbiotic relationship with more than one other lifeform whether it be the next flower for the Bee or the next shell creature for the Hermit Crab.

I believe we are just as worthy of a place on this earth as long as we don't spread all over it like locusts.
TPTB have coaxed us into living in climates where food or water has to be imported while we mine their metals and minerals.

In our youth, we were forced into a national schooling system when we could be helping to farm the land, feeding ourselves.
Those of us with no land management skills would need to hunt, gather or be nice people and help with the farming.

It all works until someone declares themself "King of your Country", claiming your land and demanding a tax payment and walled cities start appearing
This is the earliest form of a protection racket and the point at which you should reach for your scatter gun and shout "get off my laaaand!!"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

you can't refute creationism

You can't refute the flying spagetti monster, or invisble sock gremlins. Or that there's a teapot orbitting the sun on an eliptical orbit that is just out of reach of our best telescopes.

That's the "beauty" of unfalsifiable hypotheses.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

again another ignorant thread by the most ignorant person out there, you clearly havnt read all the posts here or you just chose to ignore the facts because its been answered numerous times. sorry it doesnt fit with your alien overlord theory. just because your 5 ft 3 and cant look after yourself doesnt mean every human cant loads of people live off the wild and dont just die look up ray mears and bear grills
and humans have hair on their bodies you'll notice that when you hit puberty. hippos and eliphants dont have any fur or hair or scales so they must be aliens as well amirite? biochemist? i doubt that i really do. makes me laugh that i read a post in another thread from you saying that your more intelligent. grow up stop attacking people who question you or disprove your theory. (cos thats all it is theory not fact so dont treat it that way)

go ahead use your usual response im sure i can guess what it'll be

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The first humans were far from the Sumerians. Modern humans evolved 200,000 years ago and by 50,000 years ago we reached behavioral modernity. Since that time we have numerous examples of culture. It was around this time that things like music and art were first developed. We have evidence of proto-language long before the Sumerians. Some of the symbols used in this proto-language were used for over 29,000 years. We even have evidence of what appears to be true language long before the Sumerians. Then there's the fact that the Sumerians didn't even invent agriculture, which allowed them to become the first civilization. We have evidence of small-scale agriculture in Egypt dating back to almost 10,000 BC. And as for never using stone tipped tools, how do you explain the Clovis culture?

Clovis culture

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would say that there are many anecdotal reasons to believe your premise, OP.

We never find equilibrium with our environment, seeking to spread out more instead.

We are the only creature on the Earth who cannot look directly at the Sun without severe retinal damage.

We stick out like sore thumbs when it comes to our lack of natural defenses.

Certainly, a cursory investigation would point toward our being Planetary interlopers.

But, if you do your homework, you would see that we haven't always been out of balance with our environment, and our population is growing exponentially, so our defenses are pretty good.

Star for effort, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't refute creationism. I don't subscribe to it either. Neither do I subscribe to evolution. I am just pointing out the ridiculous way you go about your threads. They are immature and not well thought out. You respond with bitter reactive comments and try to get everyone else to prove your theories without having to do the work yourself.

You are just a child, you don't know anything yet. Not to say that you won't but this "passion" you have needs to be cultivated constructively and progressively. Your grammar needs refined, and your thought pattern needs fine tuned.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses,

Our skin IS our "fur, feathers, scales etc" not all animals have fur or feathers or scales. Some just have skin. humans dont NEED to live in houses. We havnt always lived in houses. but thanks to our capacity for learning we discoverd that building somewhere to live, filling it with comforts and heating is better than caves.

they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

my last dog was meant to be a pedigree, perfect coat and on the outside looked beautiful, he was born with a rare disease which meant he had to have his front right leg removed just after birth. you know bats are born blind right?

humans can see quite well in the dark once our eyes take a second or 2 to adjust. Nothing can see in COMPLETE absolute darkness, animals just like us have to then rely on their other senses.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.

again...we dont need houses...because we have a greater level of intelligence (and i use that term loosely) than other animals its allowed us to invent technology to make our lives more comfortable. they are not necessary. ALL animal babies are born weak and hungry and naked...it certainly does not take 18 years to become self sufficient...do not let man made laws, regulations and reccomendation fool you.

We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

ALL animals need shelter of some sort. be it a hole, a cave, a nest, a hive. the list goes on.

wolves will not kill us...are you telling me you cant attach a sharp stone to the end of a long stick and point it at a predator...they may kill a baby but an adult is capable of looking after themself.

wtf? we cant hunt?!? are you 12 years old? your aware people hunt for fun right? we do it to remove pests, im pretty sure we're capable of doing it for food. but again..we are clever enough to know about agriculture. you know what agriculture means?

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

survival of the fittest is exactly what has allowed humans to get to where we are now.

Thoughts?

well...i have no good thoughts about this thread. i think your young, probably a teenager, not particularly clever. every single point you tried to make in your argument is naive, wrong and ridiculous. and you made it worse by just repeating them to pointlessly lengthen your OP. do you think life has been like this for humans since the beginning? no...like any animal, we adapt, change, evolve, migrate and learn. our ability to learn meant we created the life we have now.

but just incase you dont believe me.

theres a nice image of a very primitive human tribe. Living so deep within the amazon they are hundreds of miles from the nearest modern civilisation and their most advanced piece of technology is their bows and arrows. They hunt, and survive outdoors. You can tell from the image of them aiming their bows at the plane that they have never seen one before.

This is how ALL humans once lived...amongst the "wolves" as you stupidly put it.

you might not survive in the wild...but humanity would.....should probably pay more attention at school from now on
edit on 4-9-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
HA! I have thought this for many many years and have said as much in several threads. I'm with you on this. Humans are the only species that cannot naturally tolerate this environment. Most of us even need to take shelter from the sun in a lot of climates or we will burn to death.

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Love that line. Ain't it the truth...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
HA! I have thought this for many many years and have said as much in several threads. I'm with you on this. Humans are the only species that cannot naturally tolerate this environment. Most of us even need to take shelter from the sun in a lot of climates or we will burn to death.

Love that line. Ain't it the truth...

Um in the desert animals find shade under rocks and burrow underground. Even large mammals like lions find shade under trees. Animals can die from heat exhaustion just like us.

Humans can also find shade under trees or under rock cliffs and caves or cool off by taking a dip in a cold running river.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I feel being a human myself that I do belong on Earth. I was born here after all. Could we have originated from among the stars? Yes, I suppose it is possible. I believe that we as a people have history here on earth and that much of it is lost. Who can really say what that may have been or what will be. I would like to think that we can belong anywhere in the multiverse if the conditions are conducive to our species.

See the thing about humans is we do adapt to our situation and we do this to survive, even thrive in whichever conditions are presented. This is due to our ability to think, reason, and use insticts. I also believe that indigenous peoples and cultures have the ability to be in tune with the Earth. It is something we have forgotten in modern society and must re-learn. It's all about balance and spirituality. I do consider myself a spiritual person and I strive to maintain a relationship with the universal consciousness, which is God, in all things. I am continually learning and growing as a human and I hope that I never stop.

We as a species have the resources and drive to improve upon ourselves on this planet and others if we just set ourselves to it. We have both the choice to do good or evil, to help or to hinder. It is how we choose to live and love on Earth now that matters and what makes us human. We all started in the same place when our universe began aeons ago. We can choose to belong to the Earth or not.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to OP
It is sad that we are the only species on the planet that actively destroys our environment, one would think as "intelligent" as we are, this problem would be recognized and change would be brought about... However evolution has brought us to where we are and some point in humanities past we fit right in with the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole87

reply to OP
It is sad that we are the only species on the planet that actively destroys our environment, one would think as "intelligent" as we are, this problem would be recognized and change would be brought about... However evolution has brought us to where we are and some point in humanities past we fit right in with the world.

WRONG! There are invasive species which destroy the environment they move into en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Interesting, but as your opening statement says ( evolution) it works on this premise that evolution is a fact! Well, It’s not! It’s not scientific, it’s full of conjecture, and inconstancies, and shall we say gaping holes. Of which Charles Darwin himself said, there must have been a creator to have breathed life into earths original organisms, Sir Francis Crick, the cracker of the DNA said himself, Evolution and chance would be an impossibility with regards to DNA’s creation. Sorry not buying that Evolution thing, NWO rubbish.... I will even consider ALIEN DNA mods, or creation, but not stright evolution.... no way no how!!
edit on 4-9-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

Good points, I think; )

Yeah I see what your saying,, its been in front of us for at least the last 2000 years!!- Genesis 1:26: Then [the council of] God[s] said, "Let Us make man in Our image, in Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

How stupid have we been getting wrapped up in things like man made religions!!

Apparently our bone density doesn't correspond with the level of gravity we have on this planet!!

And whilst we're on the subject, I find it a bit strange we've got things like pigs, sheep, cows, chickens etc... All nice and conveniently there for us!!....

If you've not seen it yet check out- thehiddenrecords.com... , a shed load of info there!!

You took the words right outta my mouth
OP this is an awesome thread s-n-f!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

First this guy used the term mongoloid. While this doesn't bring the man's intelligence into question it certainly makes me question his character, as that is a very offensive term. Then he distinctly says ALL PRIMATES have 48 chromosomes. That is false. All apes, except for humans, may have 48, but the number varies between different primates. Then he goes on to say "and we are sooo much better then them"..."we should have 68 relative to them, but we don't we only have 46". That actually made me chuckle. He obviously has no idea what hes talking about. There is a species of fern that has 1200, and there are many "lesser" animals that have more chromosomes then we do. Then he goes on to prove nothing.

How does he destroy and own people who believe in evolution? He doesn't even attack evolution. He attacks us being apart of the evolution of the earthly fauna, and does so very poorly.

Just answer my questions, as besides from this crackpot and your less then well composed points, it is a very interesting theory.

In what way are we slaves to these genetically engineering aliens? How does the common man benefit these aliens? Are they the reptilians? As you are quite sure that the Sumerians were the first humans, how do you explain people that were geographically isolated long before the Sumerian civilization emerged? Do you imply that in fact they are not really human, or did they genetically modify all of the ape that had already migrated around the world?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join