It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans don't belong on earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.
Hell horses on their first day they are born, they are running around, not that i like horses, just pointing it out.

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.

Humans on the other hand, need houses, humans make the enviroment adapt to them, human babies are too weak on their first day of birth, they born naked, hungry etc, it takes humans at least 18 years to be somewhat self sufficient.
We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die, humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?

Humans aren't a natural part of this ecosystem, mother nature is not our mother, but a cold hard bitch who wants us dead.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ahh finally someone said it! man ive been thinking that for ages but too afraid to say for some reason.
out of all the things on this planet we are the only ones out of place here

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

We have the intelligence to 'adapt' to the situation we're in, whether its back in the stone age when we would chase an animal until it was too tired too flee or present day where we have developed a way of growing our food. Humans have always defeated their predators through thought, not physicality.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ive always thought that humans are so different from everything on our earth..
the fact that we activley seek to destroy the planet seems to be good proof that its not our planet

cause think about it who would want to destroy their own planet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ive always thought that humans are so different from everything on our earth..
the fact that we activley seek to destroy the planet seems to be good proof that its not our planet

cause think about it who would want to destroy their own planet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Think about it.
Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc to protect them from their natural enviroment, they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities, due to evolution and the survival of the fittest.

Sweet, I've always wanted to sit around the house and do nothing while the government pays me to do so. Now I have a perfect excuse - Im going to make a disability claim!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Good points, I think; )

Yeah I see what your saying,, its been in front of us for at least the last 2000 years!!- Genesis 1:26: Then [the council of] God[s] said, "Let Us make man in Our image, in Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

How stupid have we been getting wrapped up in things like man made religions!!

Apparently our bone density doesn't correspond with the level of gravity we have on this planet!!

And whilst we're on the subject, I find it a bit strange we've got things like pigs, sheep, cows, chickens etc... All nice and conveniently there for us!!....

If you've not seen it yet check out- thehiddenrecords.com... , a shed load of info there!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Humans have intelligence. That is why we are considered top of the food chain, even though there are plenty of predators 10 times the size, strength, and speed of ourselves. Our ability to learn, adapt, and act is what seperates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

If you ask me if we belong on Earth, I will say yes, and it is obvious why. Do we appreciate it? No but that is a different subject for a different thread. My .02

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I disagree. Humans belong to this planet. If we are unfit to survive here it is because we have made ourselves this way. All primates are born "helpless" and take up to a few years to develop into reasonably self sufficient members of the species. Humans are no different. We do actually possess the necessary biological tools to survive after about the age of 5. Our society has stunted our abilities. The reason it seemingly takes 18 years to become self sufficient is because society says that you are incapable of survival. And that age is being pushed even farther back as society progresses. How many people live with their parents until well into their 20's? We are stunting our ability to survive in an effort to seek comfort.
Make no mistake. This IS our planet and we belong to it.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
One word....

Evolution

Sorry to burst your bubble

We need shelter to live, we can't live in the open, we'll die, wolves will kill us, predators will kill us, the cold will kill us, we can't hunt, we have to kill cattle etc.

Hahaha we are top of the food chain....we are the ultimate predator.
We cant hunt??? WTF.......

Humans dont need 18 years to become self sufficient...what a load of bs.
Humans DONT need houses, we need shelter like any other animal.

What a poor attempt at proving creationism lol
edit on 3-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not all animals see perfectly in the dark / light. Also cats have in some ways even worse vision than humans. They don't perceive space as good as we do so they often end up falling from high places or getting hit by a car. Same reason is for that funny videos on the net where cats jump and miss their target while its obvious they could jump that high/ far.

We build houses to protect ourselves?
What is with animals living in caves or even building their own shelters? Birds build nests and shelters inside trees, bears and other animals live in caves. Beavers are even building canals, dams and lodges!
We did live in open space or caves for a long time in our history and i do believe we are the strongest and worst predator on planet Earth.

On other hand you are right when you say that we adapt nature to ourselves while animals are more likely to adapt themselves to the nature (birds migrating to the south and so on...). I think thats because we developed through history and we always look how to easy things up and to make them more efficient.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We belong on this planet, but the tricks of technology, propaganda and the art of war makes us stuck in a system of materialism and greed.

Only when we overcome this we meet God.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ok hypothetical.
Religion aside.

What if humans were indeed engineered?
The rumors of the Annunaki creating us, in their image, and infusing their DNA with the DNA of the inhabitants of this planet, make perfect sense.

And true, we aren't strong enough, hell if we were natural to this planet, i'd be long gone now, im 5'3, 150 pounds, 19, male, i wouldn't have survived in any time frame other than post 80's, the world was just too primitive for someone like me to be around, there are hardly any short guys my height, it's impossible to relate to anyone.

Humans, survive based on our intelligence true, im not strong enough to fight, therefore i buy a gun, i am strong now, i can defend myself, i can fight a threat, it's possible to win a confrontation.

I mean, we're weak on day 1, we need our parents to care for us, for so many years, and if they die, we lose, society is set up, so that we need our parents for support.

If evolution is true, then did both male and female evolve at the same exact time?
We'd have to.
What about disabilities?
Disabilities contradicts survival of the fittest.
How can evolution happen then?
edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maybe its because we're still evolving.The Homosapien is still very new comparative to other species.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
One word....

Evolution

Sorry to burst your bubble

Humans dont need 18 years to become self sufficient...what a load of bs.
Humans DONT need houses, we need shelter like any other animal.

What a poor attempt at proving creationism lol

I dont think his objective was to "prove creationism"... not the way you're implying anyway.

And as you may be aware of, actually "evolution" doesnt explain modern humans. Theres a million year gap and then a very very fast evolution in a very very small period of time, considering "what happened before"... the evolution to the "homo" was just too fast and not coherent with the previous "rate of evolution".

But I dont think hes talking about "conventional creationism".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ok hypothetical.
Religion aside.

What if humans were indeed engineered?
The rumors of the Annunaki creating us, in their image, and infusing their DNA with the DNA of the inhabitants of this planet, make perfect sense.

And true, we aren't strong enough, hell if we were natural to this planet, i'd be long gone now, im 5'3, 150 pounds, 19, male, i wouldn't have survived in any time frame other than post 80's, the world was just too primitive for someone like me to be around, there are hardly any short guys my height, it's impossible to relate to anyone.

Humans, survive based on our intelligence true, im not strong enough to fight, therefore i buy a gun, i am strong now, i can defend myself, i can fight a threat, it's possible to win a confrontation.

I mean, we're weak on day 1, we need our parents to care for us, for so many years, and if they die, we lose, society is set up, so that we need our parents for support.

Look at the tribes in the amazon...they are TINY people....they survive just fine without all our modern day luxuries. If you lived in a jungle...you too would be strong. Its your environment that makes you weak.

Many animals need their parents to care for them for a long period of time after birth. Wild animals dont hunt on the first day. They may be able to walk but thats because in their environment they need to.

We evolved like every other animal on this planet

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Evolution is not time based....

What made you think time is a major factor in evolution?????

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
Not all animals see perfectly in the dark / light. Also cats have in some ways even worse vision than humans. They don't perceive space as good as we do so they often end up falling from high places or getting hit by a car. .

Actually thats a "science" vs "nature" fight. You know how you hunt rabbits with a car? The same way happens to cats... first, cars are fast and unnatural to the cat, second the eye of the cat is too sensitive. You dont see many cats being caught by cars during the day... that happens way more often at night. When cats eyes are naturally prepared and ready to "hunt" and out of no where you stick those headlights of yours into their pupils... they either freeze (like rabbits) or creates a confusion due do their sensibility that breaks their momentum. Its not about space.

If I get you in a dark room for 1 hour... and then open the door with a high power flashlight, I can take my time punching you in the face because you'll never know what it you, since your pupils are so dilated that the light will be faster that the time they will have to react, causing a shock and stunning you for a bit... a long bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thoughts?
Yes, I have a few. Thanks for asking.

Cats, dog etc, have fur, feathers, scales etc
I have never seen a cat, nor a dog, that had feathers and/or scales.
Lemme guess.... reptilian shape-shifting cat-fish???

they dont need to live in houses, they are born perfect without dissabilities,
Animals look for shelter also. Excluding farm animals, how often do you see animals sleeping out in the open??

Those animals have perfect night vision, humans can barely see in the dark.
Without the ability to see through anothers' eyes, how can you compare?

Animals are born perfect, survival of the fittes, if they're disabled theyre left to die,
It's a bit difficult to believe what you are saying, when you keep contradicting yourself.

humans on the other hand we have variation, some are disabled, some are smart, some are dumb, does the animals in the wild have this?
Yes, they do. The intelligence of an animal, even that within a certain species, varies from one to another.

edit on 9/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Evolution is not time based....

What made you think time is a major factor in evolution?????

What do you mean evolution is not "time based"? Everything goes around one single thing... time. I have no information of something evolving naturally over night...

But explain your theory please.

note: Altho some ppl know me in here, I can assure you that my post does not have the usual "sarcastic" tone... I'm honestly intrigued by your answer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join