It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predators with Ph.D.s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Predators with Ph.D.s

www.americanthinker.com

On August 17 of this year, the pro-pedophilia group B4U-ACT sponsored an event in Baltimore attended by researchers, professors, mental health professionals, and "minor-attracted persons" (MAP, a euphemism for "adults who crave sex with children"). These individuals endorse the adult molestation of children, consider this sexual perversion as normal, and advocate for the declassification of pedophilia as a mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Johns Hopkins University, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and the London School of Economics and Political Science: Some of the most respected names in academia, right? So why were they the source of academic panelists at a "pedophilia-friendly" scientific symposium?

You should see the list of "assertions" in the article...without quoting at length, examples include claims that pedophiles are "unfairly stigmatized," that sex is taken "too seriously" in Western culture, and "assuming children are unable to consent lends itself to criminalization and stigmatization." There are more in the article, see for yourself! They are all horrible like that!

What is wrong with these places? Is this the next cultural engineering agenda? You will start seeing sympathetic portrayals of pedophiles in the movies, etc...it makes me sick just to think about it.

And why are the academics from these ivory-tower elite academic institutions all involved in it? What is this, some kind of conspiracy by child molesters to infiltrate social norms? Illuminati satanists? Or just cultural relativists losing touch with reality (and endangering millions of children!!
)

You know if this is what university is, I'm glad I didn't go. More than glad -- proud. It's like they are laughing at you, they hook you on student loan debt (which can't be discharged) and then once you are there you learn all this evil, useless stuff from people who think pedophiles are good.

If Partygirl was in charge of things these "elite institutions" would be boarded up and then re-opened as homeless shelters and libraries for the public! The "professors" who are like a cancer rotting the once-proud Western tradition should be tried for putting children in danger ! ! !

www.americanthinker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Wow, i am speechless, i cant comment on this topic without expletives, it makes me so angry.
just want to say great post, important information, and thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A sexually liberal society will allow children to consent to whoever they please. You can't blame them; they're merely following the philosophy of sexual liberalization. In the future the same way we negatively speak out against those who don't think all is right with homosexuality we will with pedophilia. Animals also engage in incest, and since we follow the rules of animals that will be accepted too someday. Not today, not tomorrow, but some time in the future. Watch as our values become updated in the future and we are seen as old-fashioned prudes and bigots against people who are born pedophiles.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

there was a thread yesterday on this identical topic. it was 'removed for review by moderators':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

i see.
If they want to close it I won't complain. But I think it is important news,

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Some humans seem to be reverting back to animalistic instincts, some seem to be advancing.
If we are to advance as a species the dead weight must be cut off.

Maybe because so much time is spent studying animals people start to justify animalistic behavior.

I dont have any kids, but if i do i`d like to know these kind of people are extinct.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Mark Passio (What on Earth is Happening?) mentioned in an interview that part of the Satanic agenda is to compare man with animal and justify all man's behavior by saying that man is an animal and will behave like one. So, anything animals do, man can do. The interview was probably with Freeman (The Free Zone on Oracle Broadcasting) I'm sure everyone knows how a search engine works by now.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I remember yet another thread talking about pedofiles in a SHTF/survival scenerio being removed.
Do i dare say it might hit close to home to those in the upper echelons of ATS?

Probably gonna get banned now.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

the final post in that thread was pretty much pro pedophilia, dropping the age of consent to 13. if this thread stays a civil discussion, perhaps it will stand.

some sick people in this world, its shameful.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hmm i think the only reason these people are respected is because simply those around them hold high regard to them, their colleagues give them power, im studying biomed at university, and honestly you should go to university but anyways imo my professors, and acquaintances are retards, i would never hold them to high regard or even respect them because theyre doing the same course i am, i just smile, nod, and do the work.

i think they support paedophilia because its, either for social engineering, or either they're being paid to do it, or maybe they're just plain crazy.
Who's to say these PH.D folks are even human?
Sciences are a hard course to undergrad in especially psychology, and if they have ph.d's,welll.... im guessing they're reptilian, since humans wouldn't do this........well.....maybe, but then again, do pedos really have the intellect and will to study at university, not only that, but do a BS, Masters, and Ph.d, then go and promote paedophilia?
Always good to keep an open mind.

edit on 3-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by 547000

Some humans seem to be reverting back to animalistic instincts, some seem to be advancing.
If we are to advance as a species the dead weight must be cut off.

Maybe because so much time is spent studying animals people start to justify animalistic behavior.

I dont have any kids, but if i do i`d like to know these kind of people are extinct.

If it is believed that humans are nothing more than animals, then whatever is natural is what animals do. Therefore you cannot call something perversion or unnatural if animals do it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Yes, lost of posts were completely unacceptable for the forum. That's why the the thread was closed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is really quite worrying,
I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this.
Thank you so much for the information.
Thinking about it Britain (at least where the areas that I have lived) does have a bit of a problem.
It's difficult to walk down the street without seeing girls at the most 14 years old in tiny skirts and tight tops with full makeup etc. Bragging about who they have slept with and how they can get alcohol.
makes me so annoyed at times

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pedophiles are sickoes.
They say its not even sex but power these people are craving.It is just handy to have the size and age to have the power over children.
It just possible these power hungry freaks are filling the high offices of a lot of the world.Either in education or goverment, power seekers get to exercise their fetish in a social setting.
Thats why the politicians,judges,profs,etc etc turn out to be pedos.Its a power fetish.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If our society is heading into a "new era", the old concepts of morality are no doubt going to be thrown out the window. This new culture that we are all heading into wants a return to imperial period of Rome, a distinct line will be made between those who rule and those who serve. Those who rule will have their own moral codes and they want to indulge in the old practice of pederasty practiced in the Classical age where older men would indulge in the flesh of young males 12 and older, a Master/Servant paradigm to pass on knowledge, not just making pederatsy normal but to pass on wisdom of what the master knows. If my assumption is correct that would mean the people who serve (us, the unwashed) will be barred from this practice but no doubt many would try.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My son in the 5th grade came home yesterday and told of his (White) classmate who was groped in her private parts by a (black) classmate who was told he wasnt allowed to do that...."The School" wont put up with that was the ruling....now who is woring here?..."The School" who allows that sort of assault w/o punishment or the little gril who "wanted " it by having private parts and being near this little perv?.....Its this sort of atmosphere by the "grown-ups" that lets little studs think they should be allowed to act any way they feel like.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

A sexually liberal society will allow children to consent to whoever they please. You can't blame them; they're merely following the philosophy of sexual liberalization. In the future the same way we negatively speak out against those who don't think all is right with homosexuality we will with pedophilia. Animals also engage in incest, and since we follow the rules of animals that will be accepted too someday. Not today, not tomorrow, but some time in the future. Watch as our values become updated in the future and we are seen as old-fashioned prudes and bigots against people who are born pedophiles.

Comparing homosexuality with paedophilia???

Sorry you are talking rubbish... What consenting adults choose to do in the privacy of their own home is entirely up to them and nobody else’s business. Do you think that a 2 year old has the mental capacity to consent to a fully grown adult destroying their body?? You think that a child who has been abused since birth has ever had a say in what goes on???

Don’t be a fool... This sick depraved practice will NEVER be accepted in civilised society as long as most decent people have the instinct to protect the young.

If you think that this practice could be and should be accepted then you are as deranged as the people who commit these atrocity’s!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join