It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Your post sounds a lot like my experience with these things. To be honest ever since I stopped letting the fear of them control me, as you have stated, they do not bother me anymore.

I often wonder if they are not some kind of archetypal manifestation which stems from ourselves though. Their very presence seems subject to a person having a lot of fear in them at the time of visitation.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

The greys are very feline in nature.
dont you think?
You've not seen one "face to face".... because you already know what they look like.
Life, nature and space are all about keeping in balance.
It is the Law of the Universe.Yin Yang
Pretty kitty went outside and killed a cute little baby bunny, why? because it could.
dont be scared,
this life has already been planned out.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I get the vibe they don't exist. Or if they do, they're fabricated holograms or robots. Aliens simply don't have a high chance of looking human. And if I was a human probing a squid civilization, I'd try to make my probe look like them or something like them, so that they won't become mind-numbingly afraid.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
I've never seen a Gray face to face, but I've definitely felt their presence. I never feel it anymore unless, for some reason, I oversleep, then I start to feel that terrifying and lonely feeling in my dream.

I have. I've had the face of one of them three inches from my own. They do a telepathic thing...a mind trick of sorts...to keep you paralysed, when they abduct you. I was very, very angry with them at the time, so they knew they needed to keep me restrained. My initial phase with them was fear; but after a while I got past that, and became truly furious. It is a violation. They create the impression that they can come and take you whenever they want, and do whatever they want to you with complete impunity, and they are smug while they do it. They like creating the sense in you that there is literally nowhere you can go, to get away from them.

Also, yes, the Greys *are* negative/STS polarised beings to at least some extent, and they do both radiate and feed from fear. I've been nocturnal for probably 15 years due to the number of nightmares I had in my teens, after the crap they put me through. In the end, you don't feel safe sleeping after sunrise.

I got over it, however; to the point where I was even willing to invoke one of them into my bedroom and discuss the incident. It explained to me that the purpose of them taking me, at least as far as my development was concerned, was to fortify me against fear; and I'll grant them that if there's one service abduction by them can provide, it's that. I don't care what other experiences you've had; you don't know what the word fear means until you've had a group of them standing over you at night.

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them.

Yes. Sending them love energy is the single most effective tactic you can employ in response to them. They hate that; they will run a mile if you do it.

It's not so much that they lose their power in that sense; it's more that they can't feed. They are both physical and acorporeal beings, and they energetically feed from negative emotions; anger, misery, helplessness, and fear. Physically, they feed from grinding up the body parts of various animals (such as cattle) and smearing that as a paste, combined with digestive enzymes, on their skin; they have to ingest food dermally because their mouths have atrophied that much and are too small.

The Greys are drawn to people via sympathetic resonance, which works in accordance with superstring theory. In other words, they are drawn to a particular emotional/energetic frequency, (fear, helplessness, and victimhood, primarily; of a certain type) and will take people who exhibit those emotions. Think of it as being like a blip on a radar; you only appear on their radar if you exhibit that state. If you don't, then they literally don't exist in the same universe as you; they can't see you, let alone touch you.

Also I know for a fact that if you tell them to go away, they will HAVE to because they have no choice and somehow their species is bound to that law.

They have told some abductees that they have the right to do what they do. However, they only have the right to do it to you, if you give them that right; and the way you do that, is by viewing yourself as a victim.

I feel like the Greys live off of human fear. I think deep down they are very sad beings, and I feel like they are not sadistic but rather simply unable to care about other creatures/people.

They are strongly emotionless; but people who feed on negative emotion, generally do so due to their own fear. Positive energy is confrontational, in the sense that it wants to drive you to integrate every element of yourself, and become a whole, balanced person. The negative polarity on the other hand is isolationist in nature. Usually negatively polarised types have a lot of "skeletons in the closet," and things which they don't want to look at. To such a person, positive energy is literally physically painful, because it starts bringing those issues out and putting them together.

I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear energy but I definitely always associate it with Greys. I feel like if I met a Sirian, or a Pleiadean, I would not feel that kind of energy though I'm not 100% sure.

Pleiadean energy is very close to angelic; although they can be much more heavily sexually oriented at times. The Sirians have different groups; some of them are part of a very negative faction, some very positive. ETs have politics, just like we do; and you can't generalise about a given species.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?" Depends. If I'm too tired or if I imagine something scary and then if all of sudden I see those BIG eye, my "fear" response is triggered. But after rationalizing that it's only a photo, then I'm good.

Again, don't judge any "gray" from the looks. If certain "grays" give off "negative" vibes, then maybe they are "shape-shifters" and NOT the good "greys". There may be other possibilities I've not read about. But after seeing old photos on ATS of "greys" dead or barely alive, I feel sorry for them and not fearful after all.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
What I must tell you my friend is that you have a something which is worthy to The Powers That Be and they try to stop you using fear and sexual abuse.

I second this. One of the other ways of getting on the Greys' Christmas list, is if you happen to be someone with either the ability or will, to make a seriously positive difference in the world. They absolutely HATE that...they can't stand it, to the point where to be honest, I've learned that if I start having nightmares about them now, to take it as a good sign.

It means I'm seriously helping someone, or making progress in terms of my own development, and they don't like that, so they're trying to use fear to get me to stop.
edit on 2-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by m1991

The greys are very feline in nature.
dont you think?
You've not seen one "face to face".... because you already know what they look like.
Life, nature and space are all about keeping in balance.
It is the Law of the Universe.Yin Yang
Pretty kitty went outside and killed a cute little baby bunny, why? because it could.
dont be scared,
this life has already been planned out.

FELINE?!? Are you kidding me?!? Of all the things I have read here that has either made me laugh or frustrated me....THIS ONE....I can't even classify. FELINE!?!?
UNBELIEVABLE! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I only think they give off that fear cause its different than anything you've seen before. As for me, they would probably scare me at first but if they seemed friendly. I would have no problem with them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

"In other words, they are drawn to a particular emotional/energetic frequency, (fear, helplessness, and victimhood, primarily; of a certain type) and will take people who exhibit those emotions. Think of it as being like a blip on a radar; you only appear on their radar if you exhibit that state. If you don't, then they literally don't exist in the same universe as you; they can't see you, let alone touch you."

Couldn't have put it better myself. I cannot begin to explain the fear that they used to put in me. Every time I saw even a picture of one of them I used to freeze up, my body felt like it was boiling and my stomach dropped. I actually joined ATS because I had been researching this phenomenon and why it was taking place in my life for no apparent reason.

In the end I decided that I had had enough of their presence in my life and faced my fear. It feels like they don't even exist anymore, like my experiences never even happened in a way.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Personally seeing pictures of them produces anxiety and aversion. Although in the abduction experiences I remember about them (I'd asked special permission to remember one time! She granted it =D, but she got in trouble =C) I felt nothing but love from them. I was terrified of course, but am very attracted to them, I feel safe with them and I am very reluctant to leave them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
I've never seen a Gray face to face, but I've definitely felt their presence. I never feel it anymore unless, for some reason, I oversleep, then I start to feel that terrifying and lonely feeling in my dream.

The feeling the Greys give off is very similar to what I would imagine severe sexual abuse would feel like, it's terrifying, you feel a vague threat towards your life but mostly the presence and vibration is just so terrifying in itself you don't worry so much about dying.

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them. Also I know for a fact that if you tell them to go away, they will HAVE to because they have no choice and somehow their species is bound to that law. I know this because my grandmother told me and ever since I stopped 'welcoming' them I no longer am bothered by them, like I said, unless I oversleep but I think that's just flashbacks and not actual continuing visitation.

I feel like the Greys live off of human fear. I think deep down they are very sad beings, and I feel like they are not sadistic but rather simply unable to care about other creatures/people. I'm not sure they intentionally create this fear energy but I definitely always associate it with Greys. I feel like if I met a Sirian, or a Pleiadean, I would not feel that kind of energy though I'm not 100% sure.

Well, you shouldn't be surprised that they live off of human fear, and give you a terrifying feeling... demons are aliens, aren't they? www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is it that people can believe that "greys" exist when they have only felt their presence? Want to watch someone get ripped apart (verbally, not physically, for those who are going to try to put words in my mouth)? Just let them say they believe God and Jesus exist, even though they have never seen them face to face.

edit on 3-9-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by petrus4

"In other words, they are drawn to a particular emotional/energetic frequency, (fear, helplessness, and victimhood, primarily; of a certain type) and will take people who exhibit those emotions. Think of it as being like a blip on a radar; you only appear on their radar if you exhibit that state. If you don't, then they literally don't exist in the same universe as you; they can't see you, let alone touch you."

Couldn't have put it better myself. I cannot begin to explain the fear that they used to put in me. Every time I saw even a picture of one of them I used to freeze up, my body felt like it was boiling and my stomach dropped. I actually joined ATS because I had been researching this phenomenon and why it was taking place in my life for no apparent reason.

In the end I decided that I had had enough of their presence in my life and faced my fear. It feels like they don't even exist anymore, like my experiences never even happened in a way.

If your experience is real and not made up....then I should tell you....if real....then you have been TAGGED. A small piece of metal will be in your body and contrary to popular myth....not in your dental work. This piece of metal...by itself....does nothing...but once introduced into a persons flesh....it uses our bodies nervous system as both a power source and once hooked in....can read all vitals and particulars of a persons body and broadcast this information.

The metal piece...very small...once introduced into a body....has the ability to cause a persons nervous system...and in particular...a specific type of nerve cells....to grow against the metal piece....in a bundle of nerves...that is highly unusual since all other foriegn bodies in a persons body...will be attacked by our immune system and pushed out of the body. This TAG...not only is not identified as a foreign body but actually is accepted in a Humans body and causes a growth of neural connections...very dense...and once connected....gives of a duel....REGISTERABLE....radio emmision.

So if you are telling the truth....get an X-RAY or MRI....and get this out of your body ASAP! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I didn't mean to imply that I was ever abducted and I have not seen one of them in person. I, like the OP, have only felt their presence but it was disturbing to say the least.

I started to feel their presence a lot for some time and thus sought out any information that could help me understand what was happening. I'm extremely grateful that I have never had to experience an actual abduction scenario but I can empathize with those who have had them. This is why I stated that they are most likely an archetypal representation of fear for me, because I never actually was physically in their presence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Grey beings that feed off fear existing in another realm.Im not saying go to church or believe in any religion but this is all in the bible.I have even heard that one of these greys visited mohammad and gave him instructions.Who really knows the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Grey beings that feed off fear existing in another realm.Im not saying go to church or believe in any religion but this is all in the bible.I have even heard that one of these greys visited mohammad and gave him instructions.Who really knows the truth.

If you are Religious then good for you. But understand this....a large amount of Biblical information....has been mistranslated....sometimes by mistake....other times on purpose. I have said this before but one of the biggest mistranslations was that MOSES parted the RED SEA. THIS IS NOT TRUE!

Moses and his followers...CROSSED THE REED SEA! This is a marshy and vegitation ritch area close to where the Red Sea and it's connecting channels....come in contact with the MEDITERAINIAN. This REED SEA had a very heavy tidal region where the depth of the marsh would be zero at low tide and very deep at High Tide.

The Egyptians chased Moses and his followers to this crossing and were caught in the rising tide thus swamping their chariots. THERE IS NO ACTUAL WRITTING OF MOSES PARTING THE RED SEA. This was part mistranslation and part....MADE UP BY RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO FELT THIS STORY WOULD BETTER SERVE THEIR INTERESTS! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've had weird experiences all my life and my theory is that spirits, demons, and aliens are inter-dimensional beings for the most part and can traverse various planes of existence. I'm not saying that aliens in the typical sense do not exist but simply that a lot of the phenomena witnessed by humanity could be due to inter-dimensional interaction.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

Insane means:

1. In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2. (of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

The first part is quite fitting in all of these cases where people believe (abnormal perception of reality) they have been visited, met, probed, talked to, abducted by aliens.

Im not saying you are mad...im saying you dont perceive things the way most do...which makes it abnormal.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

Insane means:

1. In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2. (of an action or quality) Characterized or caused by madness.

The first part is quite fitting in all of these cases where people believe (abnormal perception of reality) they have been visited, met, probed, talked to, abducted by aliens.

Im not saying you are mad...im saying you dont perceive things the way most do...which makes it abnormal.

This is called 'reality by consensus'...hardly an advertisment for reality, or normality, for that matter.
Normal perception is limited by the equipment which percieves...and we all know how fallible our 5 senses are!

Abnormal perception of reality presupposes that a normal perception of reality is the correct interpretation of reality...is this a given...in your reality?

The greys are a sad, soulless race...the definition of a manufactured consciousness...conscious enough to be aware that they have no souls. They have a role in the scheme of things, but, soullessly wonder nonetheless. They are the 'workers', the peons...bred for limited roles. Sometimes they find themselves in proximity with mankind...they exhibit trepidation when confronted on Earth, as if startled by greater beings, beings which they recognise, or have been told, have souls...curiosity gets the better of them, at times...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
I've had weird experiences all my life and my theory is that spirits, demons, and aliens are inter-dimensional beings for the most part and can traverse various planes of existence. I'm not saying that aliens in the typical sense do not exist but simply that a lot of the phenomena witnessed by humanity could be due to inter-dimensional interaction.

Inter-dimensionality is a misnomer as it applies to what most people have seen on various sci-fi shows. Dimensionality is simply geometry and beings that some people classify as inter-dimensional....are more apt to be beings of an Alternate reality or Universal state.

Any higher dimensional existing beings would be subject to cause an effect as well as observation of any contition created or cross-reactive to all aspects of their dimensionality. Thus...a 25 dimensional existing entity...would be partialy effected and observable to any of the lower dimensional states that are part of the 25 dimensional existence.

So....since we exist in a minimum 10 dimensional state with 4 of the most prominent being LENGTH...WIDTH...HEIGHT...AND TIME....and the other 6 being aspects of how sub-particles of Protons and Neutrons....such as Quarks, Glueons...etc...transfer and exist between other similar particles that makeup other parts od Protons and Nuetrons.....a supposed Alternate or Higher dimensional existing entity....would still be detectible in our Universal reality...thus the Misnomer. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I think I'm following you, but why do these entities appear only partially and intermittently rather than having a permanent manifestation? Are you saying that there must be some kind of particle interaction which allows the perfect setting in which they can present themselves?
edit on 3-9-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I ain't afraid they want to come here I'll go all Independence day on them.

Welcome to Earth!

Give them a Will Smith Ass whooping.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join