It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Your statement is very wrong. You cannot say that something does not exist, simply because there is no way you can disprove it. If you have only created this account to insult people then I suggest you find something else to do. You are not as smart as you think you are. If you want to go into philosophy, make sure you know at least a little bit about it.

For me, his is more believable than the story about a guy with a beard that created everything with a piece of clay.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I fear things too, but I never saw them, I used to feel them when I was a boy, but I have no clue what they were. Let me tell you a short story about why I answered: They Obey, whatever they are.

"I wake up at exactly 2:00 at night from a nightmare and the balcony door opens, I usually talk to things that aren't there, but I just went, closed the door and said something like let me sleep.
I wake up at 6:00 just as night was fading, again nightmare, again the door, I freak out I tell it to leave me alone as I'm scared and come back later when It's light.
I wake up at 12:00 again nightmare and door. Told it to go away and ran like hell to find other people. "

Never saw it, just felt it, FEAR, as I do right now, really really scared, going to find other people as it's 2:33 at night now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They don't look or feel evil to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
Even if the Greys aren't real, my fear was very real, and very horrible. I don't see a contradiction, while I think they live off fear, I'm not sure they realize this to be true or not.

When I was a child, I slept with my sheets over my head because I was afraid Satan, or some other demon, was going to come kill me. I woke up many nights screaming for my parents. I had many scary dreams.

I don't believe in Satan or demons anymore, so that crap doesn't scare me when I dream about it now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Physicists can't explain gravity, does that mean it doesn't exist?

There are species on this earth that science said could never exist in extreme hot water or without light. They were proven wrong. They do exist.

I remember the doctor who was ridiculed about the existence of H Pylori bacteria that caused ulcers. Doctors ridiculed him until he proved them wrong.

Just because there's no proof of a life form existence doesn't mean it could very well exist. Don't be too quick to judge others if you've never experienced something out of the ordinary. There's a lot of mysteries in this world and the universe that still haven't been uncovered.

Gravity is discovered, its proven that it exists. Explanation has nothing to do with existence.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

In answer to your question. Yes.

Because they are demons.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I really don't see why some people visit this site.Maybe you people have low self esteem and like to pick on people you see as an easy target.
What I will say is thisBetty Hill star map and she saw Greys.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
Because they are demons.
Can demons be killed? Greys have been known to be killed, as the stories go.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Because they are demons.
Can demons be killed? Greys have been known to be killed, as the stories go.

they are shapeshifters if you kill the host body they go somewhere else inhabit something else all a 'grey' is is a host receptical
til something better comes along. Or so I've come to think.

no you can't kill a Demon they are already dead. that's what makes them Demons

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
they are shapeshifters if you kill the host body they go somewhere else inhabit something else all a 'grey' is is a host receptical
til something better comes along. Or so I've come to think.

no you can't kill a Demon they are already dead. that's what makes them Demons
Where did they get the host receptacle in the form of the grey?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Demon = Dimen = DIMENSIONAL

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Greys are peaceful and harmless. I feel sorry for them in a way. They are more like a hive or ant type society and cannot experience independent thought or drives like you can as a human. They are not mean, They are what the are.They are worker bee's going about what the hive wants.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

biological robots, ever see them reproduce.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

the ancient Sumerians describe their 'gods' as having servants like these greys they are artificial life sort of a cyborg kinda thing
as described in Inanas Descent . Inana gets killed by her sister Ereskegal the queen of hell and to rescue her Enki (the god who made humans ),makes two servants to go rescue her . he can't go himself because it is the realm of no return so he supplies the artificial entities with the food and the water of life and sends them to go where even the gods can't go ,because they are neither alive nor dead, like the greys

don't feel sorry for them they are only tools like your laptop

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!

Because there is no evidence. Period.

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yes, greys, zetans, archons, are scum.
They control and run part of our planet as well as reptilians.
But see the thing is, im pretty sure humans are a lot more intelligent than them, definitely not at base level, but im sure a human can unlock extra intelligence.

SO if we did unlock more intelligence, we could kill them, which what needs to be done, greys are sick, scummy.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by m1991

In answer to your question. Yes.

Because they are demons.

That might be what you believe, but it's not what I believe. I respect your opinion though. Personally, I think Greys are either aliens or extra-dimensionals.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
SO if we did unlock more intelligence, we could kill them, which what needs to be done, greys are sick, scummy.

No. The last thing this universe needs is more killing. And I wouldn't say they're "scum". That's the worst thing you can call anything. They are finally waking up I think.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

No. The last thing this universe needs is more killing. And I wouldn't say they're "scum". That's the worst thing you can call anything. They are finally waking up I think.

Let me correct you there.
*senseless killing.
Killing an enemy, i have no problem with , im not sure if you base your thinking with logic or common sense, but if someone was a threat to you, would you kill them?
Or let them kill you?
Common sense and logic would state that, it would be a good decision to kill an enemy.
A foolish decision shouldn't be based on "principle".

Yes, i would say they're scum, i don't recognize my enemies as good people, i recognize them as scum, i recognize royalty as scum, and i recognize, alien threats as scum.
Not to say this is how all people operate and think of course, but then again we all have varying thoughts, intellects and opinions.
Not to say peace against and alien threat is ok though.

Nope, we're not waking up, just look at the ratings for all these pathetic singing shows and how many people follow it,, and read the comments on the video of the royal wedding on youtube.
People are just as dumb as they were always, no one is waking up.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i dont feel fear but they will and so will all life forms who threaten me

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join