It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast. We already have it and dont even know it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

Originally posted by weknowall

Just forget it, nobody on here likes to THINK, they just want to criticize. I take it back. My bad for asking you guys to think.

I just dont see how people cant look down the road and see, microchips with your 3 digit number in it and without one @ 666 or higher, you cannot do anything economically, you know -
be a part of "their" society?]

As I said, this is food for thought, no more than that.

I haven't seen anybody criticizing. Just people pointing out flaws in your theory. If it's just food for thought and nothing more, then why u mad about it?
As the host of this thread, you'd do well to not belittle the ppl posting in it.
edit on 9/1/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

as well as the scholar writing the bible could have used the number 666 as a place holder type number. OR if he was truly looking into the future, maybe what he saw was an everchanging 3 digit number that appeared to be 666 - think of a slot machine, if you put 0 thru 9 on all three reels and spun them the picture you would see could look like the number 6 on each of them, if they were spinning downward. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The MOTB isn't gonna be something people get snuck with or accept by accident.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Good job I'm English = Anglo = Angles and this doesn't apply to me or my country only evil America.

Then you should be more than familiar with the evil Adams family.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93f139298937.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

"As the host of this thread, you'd do well to not belittle the ppl posting in it"

Where do I belittle anyone?
Because I say forget it, or I take it back?

I havent done that, so dont make false accusations please.

Besides, that is criticizing, saying what youve said is "flawed"- thats another word for wrong.
edit on 1-9-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

watts, do you really want to get into a bible argument with me?

NO you dont.
Here answer this one.
Adam and Eve had 2 sons, Cain and Able. Cain killed Able because god favored Ables sacrifice more. God cursed Cain to wonder the land forever. He fled to a far land, layed with his wife and she bore him a son named Enoch.
WHERE THE HELL DID HIS WIFE COME FROM???
After killing Able, there was only Adam, Eve, and Cain.

Until you can answer that question, dont bother responding.

This is merely ONE of SEVERAL items in the bible that dont make sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I always though putting a large importance in TIME was part of it (the mark), almost everyone cares about TIME, and it seems sometimes we are just slaves to TIME, large amount of people wear watches and some ways completely controlled by time

...just a idea

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by all answers exist

Maybe you could be right too. TIME? Who knows.
Thanx for the response!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lol...In the late 80's a friend of mine reckoned we'd all be bar coded. He pre-empted them (so he thought) and had a tattoo done on the top of arm of... the barcode from the Garfield comic.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But in a way though, I hope you not right OP, and here's the reason why.

I'm in the car business, so I do see a lot of credit reports. And man, believe me, i've seen a lot of 666's. This one guy had one and I thought to myself, "oh lord, I hope he's not the AntiChrist". Not only did I stick this guy with a high interest rate, I got him on the ext warranty to.

If this guy ever comes to power, man i'm screwed, lol. But then again, if prophecy comes true, and this guy is, then at least I stuck him good, huh.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by all answers exist

I may be a bit out of touch with things from time and again, and this may sound stupid, but when did they change time? I mean, I haven't bought a watch since the 90's and barely wore one then. But back then they all stopped at :59 then went to the next hour. Have they changed it to like 7:69 then the next hour? Or something? Just wondering how i'd get 6:66 on my watch. If so, this explains why i'm late for everything I do.

I'm just messing with you. I know what you mean.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

"As the host of this thread, you'd do well to not belittle the ppl posting in it"

Where do I belittle anyone?
Because I say forget it, or I take it back?

I havent done that, so dont make false accusations please.

Besides, that is criticizing, saying what youve said is "flawed"- thats another word for wrong.

Ok. I'll narrow down YOUR OWN QUOTE so you can read it. Apparently orange quotes aren't catchy enough.

Just forget it, nobody on here likes to THINK, they just want to criticize. I take it back. My bad for asking you guys to think.

Me thinks you think we don't know how to think. I.E. We is stoopid.

edit on 9/1/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Okay.

Then explain to me how people are going to be beheaded if they don't receive the mark of the beast or "credit score" ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The bible said Adam and eve were the first people, not the only people to be created.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is another expansion on your thoughts...perhaps.

You See See...

edit on 1-9-2011 by angelchanneller because: I was presumptious of OP

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The only problem with that is that not every person in the world has a credit score. How about all those indigenous peoples who are cut off from civilization?

I had the same idea a while back, and it seemed like a good one until I threw the monkey wrench into it.
edit on 9/1/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think you have an excellent point! I can also propose a rebuttal to the skeptics:

Everyone has a credit score anyway, you must have a choice - First of all, we know that there will be a few who do not have a choice. But for those who do, I could see them having to comply (in numerous feasible ways) with the Antichrist's One World Govt in order to maintain their 666+ rating. Furthermore, It would also be feasible that an indicator of some sort would be issued to those who comply with the 666+ rating and additional 'terms and conditions'

You can always pay with cash anyway - Have you been paying attention to the news? The USD is continually tanking. Our dollar is no longer backed by gold, but rather the Fiat Standard

Today, like the currency of most nations, the dollar is fiat money, unbacked by any physical asset. A holder of a federal reserve note has no right to demand an asset such as gold or silver from the government in exchange for a note.[9] Consequently, some proponents of the intrinsic theory of value believe that the near-zero marginal cost of production of the current fiat dollar detracts from its attractiveness as a medium of exchange and store of value because a fiat currency without a marginal cost of production is easier to debase via overproduction and the subsequent inflation of the money supply.

From Wikipedia
Also, the assumption that the One World Govt would be in place at that point could easily render 'cash' obsolete. Exhibit A has already been, dare I say 'tested' on the American public in California.

Credit Score doesn't pertain to the whole world - Using the deductive reasoning above, under the implied One World Govt scenario, it would apply to everyone! Furthermore, the US is one of the frontrunners in global policies. Therefore, it's safe to assume that many of the US ideals would be propagated up to the OWG.

I think the underlying implication here involves the lifestyle often required in order to achieve a high credit score. For many of the lower middle class, we have to scrap and save in order to maintain our credit rating, making sure we have enough to make our extravagant payments. This can cause a mind to be consumed by money, can make one selfish and greedy, and possibly participate in unethical acts to receive a few extra dollars. It happens every day. Besides, why do you want a high credit score anyway... So that you can go into debt for earthly indulgences (in many cases). I am in my late 20s, bought a house and car. The debt looming over me, piled on top of other regular bills, provokes in me a sense that I have Sold My Soul in order to have these things.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Not sure why you have to go on the defensive when someone adds something to the discussion.
Must be because you don't agree with what was said.

Like they said you have to accept it, even if they trick us into thinking we need it we still have to accept it.
You can get a job with a bad credit score, you can get an apartment and you can buy and sell. Also has to be globally.

I doubt the credit score is the mark of the best, good job coming up with a theory though.
Guess it's time to go back to the ol' drawing board.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Okay. Then explain to me how people are going to be beheaded if they don't receive the mark of the beast or "credit score" ?

Population Control? Getting rid of the 'dead wood'? If you dont have a good enough score, you would be considered a leech on society, and therefore dont deserve to enjoy the standard of living. Therefore, you would be forced to leave (where to, i dont know), Or if you refuse to leave, maybe that could instigate a death sentence? The possibilities are endless...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I will also add that every 7 years old debts fall off your credit and that should increase your credit score. Another thing to consider is there are 3 main credit reporting agencies in the US and most all of us would have different credit scores between the 3 agencies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join