It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast. We already have it and dont even know it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The question I have is, how could a credit score(credit worthiness) damn one to the lake of fire?

And two: In the beginning of the book of Revelation, God has his servants marked with a seal or mark (not visible to mans eyes) that would protect them from the impending calamity to come.

In another passage, it speaks of his elect being deceived if it were possible........meaning this mark is potentially a spiritual mark, like the one given to his people at that time. And that it will not be something so obvious as to be able to look and say, "I am not getting that thing.....no way".........Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

If you say the bible doesn't make any sense then why are you going on about the mark of the beast?
Not every religion believes in it, so what does it matter?
It matters if you follow the religion, but you said the bible doesn't make sense?
So this whole mark of the beast talk doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Am I the only one who thinks that OP has a higher message here? Op is on the right track. Do you really think you have come out of this process unscathed? You are on ATS for a reason.

What is that reason? Parlor talk? Is this your long missed college debating team?

I have presumed that OP is serious and has, "picked up" on something important, whether or not it is our credit score is moot. What is moot, is OP brings us to the realization that we have been categorized like cattle and done so under the moniker of the Holy Bible or whatever they have at their disposal, i.e. the Koran, the Dhamapada, the Bhagavad Gita, the Tanakh...etc....

For the anthropologists on ATS...and there are some great ones, they can see that lifted from the globe, we are easily manipulated by our sacred texts. The Book of Revelations is supposedly New Testament. Actually it is the Convenient Testament...whenever we need to be wiped from the planet, they will invoke the Book of Revelations or whatever text!

So, yes!...do we have the MOTB...absolutely...is it 666...maybe for you? For others... it is whatever mark is needed to control us.

edit on 1-9-2011 by angelchanneller because: Denial

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok - the Revelation of John was written in code to the other Christians of the time. John used a puzzle called gematria in which numbers are used to represent certain letters. He did this in order to get a message out that the followers would understand, but the Romans would not. 666 was a "code word" for Nero Caesar and it is fairly well documented just how much of a "beast" he was - especially towards the Christians.

Just do a quick Google search for "was Nero the beast" or something similar. You will find plenty of evidence pointing to this fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not a bad theory... I do not have a conventional point of view about the "end times," but that is one of the more interesting conventional points of view that I have heard.

I have always figured that the verichip would be the "mark of the beast." However, your theory makes me wonder. It's food for thought if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Good job I'm English = Anglo = Angles and this doesn't apply to me or my country only evil America.

edit on 1/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

please tell me where you get that from id love to no so i can hold it over americans lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I think you are on the right track. It is only through wisdom that you will understand the mark of the beast. 6x6x6 are the dimensions of a box. It is the dimensions of a cube.

I maintain, and I have yet to find a more viable theory, that the mark of the beast is our system we currently have that is being spread throughout the world currently. The system makes an outcast of anyone that thinks or acts outside the norm. The status quo is now impinging on freewill of individuals, and many people are forced to infringe on others freewill as the result of the system they are in.

Think about the job you have, how you are in ways forced to treat others unfairly, because it is the policy of the company. Think about the job you have that you are asked to not be compassionate to those in need. Many people comply with the system, even though they do not agree with it, simply because they need the money to continue to support their family. When in effect what is occurring is that we have been deceived. We have been deceived to accept a mark in our foreheads (thoughts) or in our right hand (our actions) that goes against freewill promised by our creator. In our system we must comply with the status quo or we will not have a job, we will not be allowed to obtain licenses to operate freely, and we will not be able to compete in the market place unless we are willing to turn against what god wanted us to do. Be kind and compassionate to each other, and give to others in need.

I believe this is why for a rich person to make it into heaven will be extremely difficult. Because the richer you are the more likelyhood that you have squashed your fellow human being destroying their lives and robbing them of their opportunity, rather then spreading that opportunity to them.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It only is applicable if you accept the mark with your right hand (faith in it) or in your forehead ( worrying/thinking/obsessing about it as your salvation). The seal on the rear of a US $1 dollar spells it out bluntly: Annuit=Year thereof, Coeptis=To manifest, conceive, Novus= New, Ordo=Order thereof, Seclorum=Of the material world/physical affairs ie Secular.

The "beast" that enslaves is an artificially created credit based economic infrastructure, including the bankers, banks, usury practices, all of which that causes enslavement to a false reality. 666 is really the number of Carbon; is 6 neutrons, 6 protrons, and 6 electrons. The real force behind the "beast" is delusion of physical permanence (I AM THE BODY) in a dynamic system.

Those who believe they will "live forever in heaven" in a physical body will be harvested into tetrahedral crafts that have phase shifting aliens that have achieved the perfection of a synthetic matrix like reality. They are masters of the 6 dimensions that cause spacetime as we are aware of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It truly is sad that our value is measured in monetary terms as in a credit score.

I'm sure someone already said this but...

666 is Carbon...we are carbon 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons....

Carbon Tax! I say No! Just because we are carbon 666 and now you want to TAX that! Ha! In your dreams! That's like...oh you live and exist...we must tax that....(That's what the CARBON Tax really means)

I read something once that was a satire of an alien looking at earth and not understanding why humans have to pay to live and exist on their planet. That makes perfect sense to me....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If there is a "mark of the beast", most everyone has it. There are only a few that refuse to go along with the beast.
Face it, we have the mark. The "mark" is the ultimate sign that you are bought and paid for. You are a subject...a slave by choice, because you would risk discomfort by speaking out. You know something is wrong, that you are part of a greater evil, but you do nothing.
That is the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting theory, Op.

To the person who posted the video of Jordan Maxwell -- you're spot on!

As he stated, you are a commodity on the stock market from the day you're born. Yes, we are consumers, but we also have value in the exchange as well. As your name is in all caps on your social security card, this is the commodity you. All legal documents will have your name in all caps. When your name is in lower and upper case letters, this is you as a human being.

As it's been stated, if your credit score is not high enough, there are certainly less things you can purchase.
BUT, if your credit score is low, you have less chance of gaining employment, too. We all have to sell ourselves in order to obtain a job that enables us to pay our debts and raise our credit score. If you're unable to sell yourself to an employer because he has checked your credit score, you'll most likely never be able to pay down your debts and be able to get a more desireable credit score to buy the things you need such as a car or even rent an apartment.

The only person who will be able to sell themselves and achieve a working income without having their credit score checked are prostitutes or drug dealers. Never once have I heard of a drug user wanting to review the dealer's credit score before purchasing from them. This is the same for potential clients of prostitutes, too.

Anyways, this is good food for thought. I will always stick by my belief that credit scores need to be nixed, but I realize this is just a pipe dream.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Clever. In the state i live. A credit score is more of an illusion. It costs a landlord a few dollars to check your credit. So most people in my area dont even look at your score and if you have a few dollars they willl act like your credit score passed when in reality they didnt even check it. For example,i have a terrible credit score but i am looking at an apartment that is 200$ month 200$ security desposit. If i have that 400$ the landlord is likely to give me a one year lease without making sure i have 1$ over 400$ or if i even have the ability to make any more money.

So to sum it up. In my area credit score means nothing at all. Unless you simply dont have the cash.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So if I have good credit I can go to heaven?

edit on 1-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weknowall
reply to post by Watts

watts, do you really want to get into a bible argument with me?

NO you dont.
Here answer this one.
Adam and Eve had 2 sons, Cain and Able. Cain killed Able because god favored Ables sacrifice more. God cursed Cain to wonder the land forever. He fled to a far land, layed with his wife and she bore him a son named Enoch.
WHERE THE HELL DID HIS WIFE COME FROM???
After killing Able, there was only Adam, Eve, and Cain.

Im a bit confused, your looking for answers regarding a passage in a book that you have just pointed out, is full of things that make no sense

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

Every Item we buy has a bar code on it. The 1st, middle and ending digits are all 6's. Find a bar code with a "6" on it and you will see that two thin lines represent a 6.

I'm looking at a bar code right now, and it doesn't have one "6" in it.
Is this bar code from Heaven?

If you look at a bar code, the first two lines, the two lines in the middle, and the last two lines, are all longer than the rest of the lines in the bar code. These three sets of lines represent 6, 6, and 6, to the computer that reads the bar code.

However, that is not the mark of the beast. www.john1429.org...
edit on 2-9-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The OP made a brilliant breakthrough. connecting 666 to credit score is shedding light on a htrauge ploy of the beast/antichrist. Usury - on which credit rating is based upon - is something forbidden in Judaism, Islam, and in Christianity. Using a credit card, which results in a credit score, almost always results in the user dealing with usury and interest rates.
Someone could also easily take this a step further and claim that the entire monetary system used by most countries around the world fall under the category of usury, because there is no value behind the money. The value that a 20 dollar bill has only exists because people believe it does. Regardless, the value of 20 dollars is never the same. Today you can buy a large pizza, tomorrow it'll be coffee, and in a week it won't even exist because the amount of inflation would have driven the dollar into extinction. This is usury. Your money is being stolen and for your money of X value, it's being traded against your consent for something that is only Y% of X.

Those who are able to avoid usury are saving themselves from one of the many paths to hell, which is where the antichrist and the devil want us all.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The mark is symbolic. Its not a tattoo, a chip, or a barcode or a credit card. The mark in the hand symbolizes control of your labor and the mark in the forehead symbolizes control over your mind. Most have taken the mark as most are brainwashed by TV and media and most have up to half of thier labor stolen from them but think nothing of it. So your name being erased from the book of life symbolizes you being a slave and not living your own life but being controlled by others.

The good news is you can throw all these things off. When you know and understand these things even though they may still be controlling you on the physical plane it is now against your will and you have broken free on the mental plane and you are no longer under the mark of the beast but you now have the mark of God in your forehead for you have risen above it and are now one of the Sons of God.

Its all symbolism. The beast is unjust authority over your mind and labor. Until people break out and think for themselves and stop giving away control of their minds and labor they are under the mark.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

how about a karma score for the miserly beast who could feed off of our worry about our credit scores!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
NOT THE CREDIT SCORE,, A BEAST IS KEPT

i been thinkin about this ,, an i keep comeing up with beast more and more,,,what is a beast ,we have beast of burden and wild beast say animals kept , like cows or pigs which are fed and told what to do,, stalled till the farmer brings food,inoculated totaly, logged now with micro chips,,,,
only one thing near to this for a human is social security is it about being dependent on a system will it be nessasary soon to get benefits or is social security the beast system ,as you dont rely on your gut to survive or rely on god ,everyday you would be alive looking for what you need somehow without social,some sit in a cube box all day long till the system sends money to go to the shops to get food,if you sell stuff is only thing ..so you carnt set up a stall an sell from it or you get done for frawd of benefit ,,even if its one day you could be caught so most who dont want to lose anything dont move in life in case the selling episode fails.. doo do dooo do x files

basically you claim ,you are kept a beast,you carnt work 1 or 2 days on the side cause if you are caught benefits cease,, you are submitting the anti god.anti life,life is a fight
MIND forgot this bit you get anxiety a form of guilt, it is on your mind you feel like hell after a while ,
its in your right hand as you fill the form and claim,i think right hand and mind is actions to do it,,gods mind is striveing to get free of it,, how do i come to this ,,i am one at the moment , so are the elite getting more an more on the dole sys,,, 600.000 jobs for uk..... 4 million or more unemployed..an jobs out sourced ,,pits closed.. scary[
soon.
maybe my take great wine press of god.. evry one will work who was on dole, because so many disasters,, we will work for hand full of food. this is to save people,,, in the old days people were pressed to work as in gang pressed.. its all good saved in the end ,,but thats my take on it not saying its the deal just my take ,,but it changes week by week as i read more stuff,,,, be well peace

edit on 2/9/11 by impyroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Nice thoughts. I can see that you are a person with an open mind that can see these horrible things coming.
Thanx for the response!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join