It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast. We already have it and dont even know it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know, I have watched so many shows about the antichrist that I always wondered about the MOTB and just how someone could get away with giving it to us without our knowledge even. I have heard about the so called barcode theory and to me thats a bunch of mularkey. But it still must be some sort of economic thing because according to the bible, you cannot buy or sell goods without the MOTB. SO I started thinking and wondering what could it be? And then it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I am not a research nerd, I do not claim to have any evidence of what I am about to say, but to me, after thinking about this, it makes total sense.
The MOTB is supposed to be the number 666.
A 3 digit number
cant buy or sell goods without it
economically dependent upon this 3 digit number.
Think you know where I am going with this?

IT'S YOUR CREDIT SCORE PEOPLE!!!!!

Everyone in this country has a credit score, a 3 digit number, that unless it is HIGH enough, AT OR ABOVE 666?, you cannot BUY large purchases, get a job, get an apartment, get a loan and even eventually not even sell anything. To my knowledge they have reset the credit score so now in order to have a "good" credit score it must be between 620-660, WOW thats getting close to 666. The next time they "reset" the credit scored I bet a good score will be 666-727 or something like that. And at that time laws will be passed that make the credit score almost exclusively what is used to determine if you can buy and sell ANYTHING.

NOw, what I have said is merely MY THOUGHTS on the subject. Just an opinion. Take it or leave it.
But I can guarantee you this will be a full plate of food for thought for those out there with the open mind to truly see and realize whats going on around us RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S - Sorry if I put this in the wrong place. This is my first posting.
edit on 1-9-2011 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

You don't have to have a good credit score to buy goods.
I think you are confused.

Also, this "credit score" doesn't pertain to the whole world.
Which the mark of the beast would.
edit on 1-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That is an interesting point you make, but the mark of the beast is something that a person must willfully take in order to show allegiance to the antichrist. You are given a credit score whether you like it or not, and regardless of how low it is, you can still buy things with cash.

link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Cmon , you think CASH will be around for long? I am talking about buying things on credit, which will eventually be the only way to buy them, open your mind, geez!!

NOT today people. I even stated when they RESET it again - 5 years, 10 years who knows. BUT THEN IS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

AND - at that time the NWO, lead by the USA will be in effect.

Just forget it, nobody on here likes to THINK, they just want to criticize.
I take it back. My bad for asking you guys to think.

I just dont see how people cant look down the road and see, microchips with your 3 digit number in it and without one @ 666 or higher, you cannot do anything economically, you know -
be a part of "their" society?]

As I said, this is food for thought, no more than that.

link   

Hmm. Interesting idea, although given what the US has come to represent around the world when looked at impartially, I'd be more inclined to go with social security numbers as being the mark if we're going to play this angle, as they are generally assigned to all US citizens at birth.

I honestly disagree with that as well, though, since as far as I can tell from my studies, the mark will stem from a willing acceptance of the beast agenda and not just something given at birth or assigned once one starts making transactions of various sort...and I doubt is anything that will solely involve those in the US or its credit agencies.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

One glaring issue - We have credit scores regardless as to if we accept them or not. Isnt that the key to the mark -You must accept it?

Also, you can have a terrible credit score and still sell goods.

edit on 1-9-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

link   
I think the mark of the beast is what happens when Wolverine scratches something with his Adamantium claws.

But seriously, do you wear your credit score on your forearm or forehead like the bible says we will?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

link   

My mind is open. Credit will be long gone before you know it.
I'm just saying that your theory is flawed....very flawed.

It's like me saying...OMG everyone. Our GPA is a 3 digit number. Which determines if we get into college,
which in the end determines our INCOME!
See what I'm saying? Just because It's a 3 digit number, doesn't mean anything.
edit on 1-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Every Item we buy has a bar code on it. The 1st, middle and ending digits are all 6's. Find a bar code with a "6" on it and you will see that two thin lines represent a 6.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

Every Item we buy has a bar code on it. The 1st, middle and ending digits are all 6's. Find a bar code with a "6" on it and you will see that two thin lines represent a 6.

I'm looking at a bar code right now, and it doesn't have one "6" in it.
Is this bar code from Heaven?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

SO there wont be a choice in accepting the microchip? In your forhead or your forearm?
That will be the choice. Accept it so you can be a part of their society or dont and die.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I got the devil's hand. Route 666 - Marilyn Manson

Very creepy and now they wanna microchip babies man as soon as they come out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mimefromhell

They not touchin mah Babay!
No sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
MOTB could also be DNA. Doesn't it contain 6 parts? Also, 6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons?

We may not need a 'chip' after all. DNA already tells authorities so many things about us individually. Maybe the chips are a ruse. What if they come up with some kind of way to use your DNA to determine your net worth to see what you can buy? Or be determined to sell? We may already be carrying our 'chips' around and don't even know it.

Then again, you never know, the scholar writing the bible at the time may have had a bit of writers block. Searched his pockets and could have had 666 whatever in his pockets in change. Could have been how he got the "can't buy or sell" thing to write.

You never know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Good job I'm English = Anglo = Angles and this doesn't apply to me or my country only evil America.

edit on 1/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GmoS719

www.indexoftheweb.com...

This might help you see where the two thin lines are placed and how they are equivalent to a 6, yet not numerically shown as a number. More like a header/middle/trailer of the bar code.

link   
reply to post by mimefromhell

Thank you. Someone who can resonably look into the future and see that this aint good.

If you start fitting pieces of the puzzle together it starts to form a scary picture, I think.
Luckily for us, we still have a little while to go before they make this into law and a way of life for everyone. They will start by saying they are eliminating cash to help the war on drugs probably. Everyone will fall right inline too.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

HaHa
You're funny.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
carbon has 6 photons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = 666 plus were carbon based life forms the cathars of the 11th centuary had the right idea when they said ALL FLESH IS EVIL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join