It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast. We already have it and dont even know it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nearlyfabled

Thanx for the compliment. I was trying to get everyone on here to really start thinking about how we as citizens have become slaves to the monetary system. And yet, it hasnt even gotten bad yet. People are so materialistic in this world it is pathetic. Thats the true nature of the monetary system, to make all of us heartless BEASTS that only are concerned about the next big purchase we can make, or as they say " keeping up with the Jones's", and not worrying about what we are sacrificing to engage in these activities. I see that several people on here understood what the message was I was trying to open up to everyone, while others merely joke or criticize - those are the ones on here who really dont belong on a site like this - this site is for open, thought provoking discussions that help educate everyone about the horrible attrocities occuring everyday on this planet.

And to respond to those few who made statements about me saying the bible has irregularities in it - sorry I did not expound on that for you more at the time. I merely was referring to the fact that the church , back in the dark ages, filtered and removed what they did not like in the bible to make it suit their needs. In which they created more questions in my book then they answered. Their removal of books, verses, and names from the bible turned it into an incomplete story.

To answer the question I offered up to Watts - which he/she never answered or even responded too. I was told by a priest that there are additonal books of the bible that name the women that were born to adam and eve, since the church made the bible an all male hero story book, so Cain married his sister basically. The problem I have with this answer is why do religious clerics refer to unknown books of the bible to answer tough questions they dont know the answer too? Why arent these books included in the bible? And if they are not in the bible then they are NOT part of the bible, so how can they refer to them as if they are? It's hipocritical at the highest level.
I beleive there is a higher power involved in our lives, but the bible and all those who teach it are wrong and hipocrites. Not by there own fault usually, they are merely following what they've been told. But the problem is, WHY DONT THEY QUESTION ANYTHING? They merely follow along like sheep. At least we can come on here and have discussions to discuss these things and open our minds to other explanations of our history. I just wish I could get my hands on THE BIBLE before the church edited it!! This world would get turned on it's head if they could read what was originally in the bible!!

Peace be to all of you and I hope this has helped open your minds a little and encouraged you to question EVERYTHING!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

If you do not know about the chronicle project, you should look into it. It is a group that has identified what the bible texts might actually say, versus what the priests wanted it to say.

Check it out here: www.thechronicleproject.org...

Check out the 10 commandments (scroll toward the bottom for the corrected English Version)
www.thechronicleproject.org...

One of the most interesting parts about the 10 commandments is that the Chronicle Project has identified the commandment not to commit adultery actually reads:

Do not break authority vows.

Now, this basically means that if you take a position of authority over people that you are not to break your commitment to those people. It seems much of our government and clergy might be in violation of this.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Great idea by the way.
But believe it or not, I dont have a credit card.
Plus the whole world's populice doesn't either.
But you could be in the right direction.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

I can't pay my electric bill with cash.
There is no place I can go in person to pay my bill.
You have to go through some banking system to pay your bill.
I think it is going to get more this way, where nothing goes from person to person directly.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Mividau

I can't pay my electric bill with cash.
There is no place I can go in person to pay my bill.
You have to go through some banking system to pay your bill.
I think it is going to get more this way, where nothing goes from person to person directly.

I pay everything in moneyorders, or cashier checks.
So therefore I need no credit cards. If I dont have the cash I dont get it.
For me it leads to a less excessive life style. I live way below my means of income.
It can lead there all it wants. Its our choice's to allow it to take us to that point.

Part of me thinks the mark may be an illusion at this time. People are so busy trying to figure it out, that they arent noticeing that the coin is simply palmed. If you go by the bible certain things take place first.

LOTZA LUV, btw they could be on to something. but at this time. The entire world doesnt have a credit card.
But I'll be watching for when its a mandate.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
its not your credit card... they say te credit card is encoded with 666 in the barcode,, bu the real MOTB will be in your right hand or forehead....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by all answers exist
I always though putting a large importance in TIME was part of it (the mark), almost everyone cares about TIME, and it seems sometimes we are just slaves to TIME, large amount of people wear watches and some ways completely controlled by time

...just a idea

An example of possible times:

1:11
2:22
3:33
4:44
5:55
6:66 NOPE!

BTW, the mark is the number of a man. Now how does that relate to credit scores?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think the mark of the beast is carbon. Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. The failed cap and trade system was the first attempt at a new world market to control people. Germany and the EU are spearheading a system that will eventually require people to have the mark. In Germany, their currency is already a called the Deutche Mark. Carbon is also the mark of a man. Man is made of carbon. LINK to a thread I did on this topic.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
All right due to the highly disproportionate amount of Christians posting on this thread i would like to inform you all of something. Christianity is NOT a two thousand year old institution. The modern Church is only an eighteen hundred year old institution, founded by the Roman Emperor Constantine I, before that it was an outcast sect of Jews. All works that are in "The Holy Bible" the supposed word of God, are plagiarized by writers after such time. The only religious texts that due not fall under this are the fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join