It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS/Elenin: Fake Alien Invasion conditioning for Sept. 11 False Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Tosen thinks a large event in September "could" include the purposeful destruction of the International Space Station. This would easily spur the key allied nations (USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Russia) into a planetary war against a planetary (fake) evil alien race.

I HIGHLY recommend you watch this next video to get a clear picture of what this is about..

I dont care for you closed eyed debunkers, I just wish to spread this info.. im not saying I belive it, but im willing to listen and show respect for those going public with this kind of information
edit on 31-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Lol what is my government going to send the robotic arm up there? Canada has NO space program, NO nuclear weapons, and is completely reliant on the now dead US space program to get anything into space.

I hope they do blow up the ISS and I hope the wreckage survives re-entry and lands directly ontop of all of these nibiru elenin alien invasion retards.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I enjoy reading all sides of the story, however this seems a little far out there to me. Alien invasions, ISS destruction, Comets that aren't comments. Just seems to be to many what ifs.

It's all fun for a good read though, and will be interesting to see how everything pans out.

E

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The jokes on them if a real alien invasion happens instead!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sure, whatever floats your boat, as the real conspiracies poison us, let white collar crime go unchecked, and innocent people die because you believe Gaddaffi is Hitler's BFF. Keep digging on aliens and dimensional time shifting reptilians who wan t to eat your placenta while its still warm. This is not directed at the OP, more to everyone obssesed with disclosure and bs psyops and deflection.. Argh!ness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

post by Vandalour
im not saying I belive it, but im willing to listen and show respect for those going public with this kind of information

Even if that information is compete Bunk

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Instead of perhaps replying to a thread that you have no interest in to get your personal opinion across, if you dont believe it then don't post. Pretty simple.

Just like you need proof that things exist, give us proof that they dont exist, valid factual proof and perhaps people wil be inclined to believe your opinions.

Could it happen? yes
Could it not happen? yes

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A lot of things have been pointing to this and I really wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull something like this. Despicable...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Preach, the truth! I didn't know what to say on this. They've been saying another 11 September attack for years, I don't know what to say about it though. Nothing happened this long.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ive been saying for a few years now that the ISS is going to be the next false flag event. But i never imagined it could be used for alien attack false flag.

Ive been predicting that NASA is going to take a back seat for a few years while private industry does all the hard work figuring out the next gen of space vehicles and then there is going to ba a huge 'accident' involving the ISS .After that event only NASA and the army will be allowed to operate or at least take control in space to keep it 'safe'.

edit on 31-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I've actually been thinking this same thing in regards to the ELE-tards. Now that it's disintegrating and people are claiming that it was caused by aliens or nuked etc. I kind of wish that what these people were claiming all along came true. That way they would be forced to admit that they were just making things up the whole time and they had no clue what was going to happen. They just wanted to jump on the bandwagon because they needed a new conspiracy to feel special.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Tosen thinks a large event in September "could" include the purposeful destruction of the International Space Station. This would easily spur the key allied nations (USA, Japan, Europe, Canada, Russia) into a planetary war against a planetary (fake) evil alien race.

Hopefully not, there are still cosmonauts up there until late October, maybe November. If it's found out that it's "purposeful destruction" and the cosmonauts are killed, I think Russia will be quite pissed and won't be looking towards aliens as to who did it.

dvice.com...

half of the six man crew has to come back by October, and the other three have to return to Earth by early January. Problem is, early January is a bad time to be landing in Kazakhstan, and to avoid classic Russian winter weather the last landing window is in mid-November. If a manned Soyuz mission doesn't make it to the ISS by then, the station will be empty for the first time in 11 years.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Preach, the truth! I didn't know what to say on this. They've been saying another 11 September attack for years, I don't know what to say about it though. Nothing happened this long.

They need to follow numerology and astrotheology.

911 happened ten years after Bush Sr.'s speech, now ten years after the attack they are going to hype the 911 and get people nervous then they are going to after the panic has died down a bit. Need to shell shock the nation to make any real fascist progress with the current disposition toward the govt.

JPL Jack Parsons was OTO and performed the Babylon Ritual with L Ron Hubbard (scientology founder) so yes these are occultists may indeed use the ISS in an attack.
edit on 31-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Of all the conspiracy theories on this site, I have to say that the whole Fake Alien Invasion/Project Blue Beam takes the cake for the most obsurd. I'm not dense enough to think that our government doesn't try to pull the wool over my eyes everyday, but the industrialized masses would never fall for it. People would see this as a giant joke, maybe 1 in 100 would take it seriously, and it would fail to accomplish anything. It's one of those things that I think is more wishful thinking than actual conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Of all the conspiracy theories on this site, I have to say that the whole Fake Alien Invasion/Project Blue Beam takes the cake for the most obsurd. I'm not dense enough to think that our government doesn't try to pull the wool over my eyes everyday, but the industrialized masses would never fall for it. People would see this as a giant joke, maybe 1 in 100 would take it seriously, and it would fail to accomplish anything. It's one of those things that I think is more wishful thinking than actual conspiracy.

Well, you may be right on the amount of people that believe it. But there are a lot of scary alien movies (lots have come out in the last couple years alone), and well, most of the population would crap themselves in fear if they saw 'alien ships' hovering through our skies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
The jokes on them if a real alien invasion happens instead!

ROFL!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If this all does pan out as he says and they fake an alien invasion I'm looking forward to see how many people actually believe that we'd stand a chance in a 'war' against extraterrestrials

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Like all the other thousand times someone scheduled a date and nothing happened? Not that we want anything to happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

People would see this as a giant joke, maybe 1 in 100 would take it seriously, and it would fail to accomplish anything.

I think you're giving 'people' far too much credit. You think that people would see it as a joke because that's the tone that the media currently uses to portray just about any story about aliens or UFOs. The fact that you think that actually proves how much the reaction of the people is guided by the media.

If you were to ask me 15 years ago whether I thought the public would buy that a bunch of cave-dwellers with box cutters would take down several skyscrapers I wouldn't have thought it possible - but we all lived through it. The majority of people bought the official story hook line and sinker, no matter how unlikely.

All it would take would be one solid video reported in the media and loss of human life. A couple of large scale sightings 'confirmed' by the media wouldn't hurt. It's the loss of human life that really sells it, when your life is potentially in danger then reason often goes out the window. People would be rushing to welcome our new insect overlords.

I'm not saying I think it's going to happen, but I can definitely see how it could.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Doesn't make any sense.

The only possible reason for conducting a false flag operation of any type on the 10th anniversary of the Sept 11 2001 attacks is if you want to blame it on the same perpetrators (or sympathisers). Any other type of disaster occurring on the same anniversary date would be a massive co-incidence and lose credibility simply by fact of being on that date.

If you are going to do something alien related it could be any random day of the year, why heap massive co-incidence on top of your already mountainous credibility issue.

Unless there is an islamic attack it'll be an uneventful day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join