It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Believe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am God
I am the Devil
I am Buddha
I am Jesus
I am Judas
I am Adam
I am Eve
I am Ganesha
I am Vishnu
I am Shiva
I am You
I am Me
I am unnameable
I AM
I AM alone
I AM alpha
I AM omega
I AM time
I AM space
I AM light
I AM dark
I AM good
I AM evil
I AM the center point exploding one cause outwards in all directions, infinite dominoes falling to create an infinity of effects creating space time matter in a web the infinite cosmos of galaxies dimensions densities dreams and nightmares of order and chaos hate and love life and death

WE are all I
WE are all the rocks the trees the ocean the sky the void the stars the moons the aliens the radiation the black holes and whatever is on the other side.
WE are all every possibility that could ever exist in every possible configuration in a great vast array.
WE are all a dream, a cloud of smoke, a fart in the wind. lol.

We meaning everything and We mean nothing.
WE are all ALONE.

there is no "they"
if "they" get us
if "they" hurt us
if "they" kill us
we were always them
we always only hurt ourselves
we can not escape ourselves
we feed off of ourselves
we are powered by our own light

the answer to everything is 42

lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

42.....WTF? why 42?

link   
This is a very good thread my friend. This obviously plays alot into the fact that there is no I. The self cannot be found unless it is found as a whole, a collective consciousness so to speak. Without the collective the I could never exist. This is the absolute truth and exactly what siddartha awakened to. "Oh monks, be a light unto yourselves" . Perfect thread for the more enlightened. Good job.

link   

Nope, that's too solipsistic. You are not me and I am not you . From this persepective (two or more), we can then explore, in mutuality, the things we share in common, and those that we do not.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Aside from the injection of humor this thread is perfect for those who are searching. But then again we are not human if we cannot laugh at ourselves, but i think you have something here.

woops that was actually suppose to be a thumbs up, sorry.
edit on 28-8-2011 by toxicblud because: brain fart

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i know, humor is a vice of mine.

it can become very twisted... i should probably stop.. eventually.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Nope, that's too solipsistic. You are not me and I am not you . From this persepective (two or more), we can then explore, in mutuality, the things we share in common, and those that we do not.

to me "too solipsistic" is like saying right and left are "too opposite"

i believe in my own consciousness, how can that possibly exist?
i believe in GOD, GOD is everything.
my consciousness is something and something is part of everything
I AM part of GOD, GOD is I AM

I AM GOD

we share everything in common.. eventually. lol.

the same way your right arm has things in common with your left.. and when you die.. they both become dirt.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What about love?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxicblud
Aside from the injection of humor this thread is perfect for those who are searching. But then again we are not human if we cannot laugh at ourselves, but i think you have something here.

Why is it "perfect" for those who are searching? This thread explains absolutely nothing, and neither does your response really.

I am so tired of people posting "enlightened" responses here on ATS when they have no value what so ever....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

42.....WTF? why 42?

It's the 'answer to everything' from the book 'The lifters guide to the galaxy'.

It took several generations of self-organizing super-computers and a long time to find it.

It is to existentialism, what pastafarianism is to doctrinal religion and what napkinism is to religious 'logic'.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I guess it makes about as much sense as anything else lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

But if there is no dualism, how comes the experience of dualism?

The non-dualistic mind experiences non-dualism, the dualistic mind experiences dualism, but if there is both a non-dualistic and a dualistic mind then there is dualism.

Just joining you in your humour, because we both know, that what you try to say never can be said properly. And that the 'answers' usually are funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by bogomil

I guess it makes about as much sense as anything else lol

I believe the author's intent would more be in the direction of: As little (sense......)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

This is a very good thread my friend. This obviously plays alot into the fact that there is no I. The self cannot be found unless it is found as a whole, a collective consciousness so to speak. Without the collective the I could never exist. This is the absolute truth and exactly what siddartha awakened to. "Oh monks, be a light unto yourselves" . Perfect thread for the more enlightened. Good job.

Who is observing, that there is no "I"?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Because a post has no value to you does not mean that it has no value to anyone else. What do you have to contribute?? What have you said that has value and why does it have value and to whom does it have value to?? Why would you put down a post that doesnt concern you?? If it has no value to you then why reply to it at all?? This is precisely the reason human beings need to learn to let things go. I dont think its such a big deal that I contributed a post that I felt mattered in some way even if it didnt to you. Theres no problem here friend, let us just move on and breathe a bit.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

While not mentioned directly amongst the OT laws, the ten commandments or in the beloved sales-argument the golden rule, it's an unspoken agreement in western religion, that humour is slightly sinful and ought to be avoided. Once started it makes people frivolous, they forget the austerity of divine commands and soon there'll be the general nihilism, break-down of culture and return to barbarism, theists always warn us about if we don't re-introduce theocracy.

When my kids were small, I allowed them to smile or laugh twice a year. Christmas eve and on their birthday.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Why is it "perfect" for those who are searching? This thread explains absolutely nothing, and neither does your response really.

I am so tired of people posting "enlightened" responses here on ATS when they have no value what so ever....

It's understandable, that you don't see anything special in all this. Just like when some religionists can loose themselves and everybody else in nitpicking discussions on one religious statement and the proper method for analyzing it, the OP is a facet of semi-religious speculations, which actually are very deep, very simple, very complex, sometimes funny and always very realistic.

On occasion (and amongst other similar optional ways of saying it) expressed as: Samsara = Nirvana.

PS Personally I'm still 'endarkened'.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Yes, we are WE but in these mortal vessels are FACETS of god. All different shapes, sizes, pieces but put them together the big picture.

Btw, I really liked how the actor who played Jesus in Bill Maher's Religulous explained the holy trinity, that god comes in many forms as does water - mist, liquid, ice. It made me think of our "facet of god" spirits as far more ... transitory, dateless, evanescent... when the human spirit isn't in one form it passes to another, deathless never ending, just like the quality of water.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

For All to see.........

TO CONSIDER YOURSELF GOD OR EQUIVALENT TO GOD IS SATANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE VERY REASON LUCIFER WAS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry ive just had to write this too many times recently!)

God had given Satan a certain amount of power and authority. But he perverted that power. Lucifer wanted to exalt himself above God... rather than "just" being the Angel of God

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

You wrote:

["TO CONSIDER YOURSELF GOD OR EQUIVALENT TO GOD IS SATANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE VERY REASON LUCIFER WAS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"]

Oooooh, a mightily self-containing argument. Is this the time, when we start to cower and grovel?

And when in this thread did 'god' suddenly become THE final category, where all facets eventually are collected to a 'one'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join