It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funtastic Mr Fox! Something to make you smile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thought I'd share something in the news that made me smile today:

Funtastic Mr Fox! Young cub has the time of its life sliding down quarry conveyor belt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9e08b7ff5a0.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, it's a fox cub whizzing down a slide

A disused gravel quarry became a playground for a young fun-loving fox and his family. This photograph, taken by British man Duncan Usher, shows how the clever four-month-old creature turned an old conveyor belt into a make-shift slide, before travelling down it twice.

One morning I arrived at the quarry and saw from a distance two young foxes playing on the conveyor belt. One ran back to the top of the conveyor belt and then started to walk back down it, stopped and sat down.

I love stumbling across cheery stuff like this in amongst all the doom and gloom.

Hope it makes you smile like it did me

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Um, call me stupid, but that don't look like a photo, well except for the background.
Now I agree that if a fox was sliding down a conveyor belt and I saw it, it would certainly make me smile but
Give me a break the conveyor and the fox are drawn in.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't say I agree.

But then again, I don't have any photographic knowledge to tell either way. I can't find any other sources or pics for comparison... so who knows.

Still makes me smile though

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

I believe this is possible, animals like to have fun too, just like us. Dolphins like to surf, and a young fox.....well, he's a fox, what you expect?

Just don't go fox hunting like this guy!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

Oh man that is awesome! I wanna hang out with a cub fox on the play ground! So damn cool!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
Um, call me stupid, but that don't look like a photo, well except for the background.
Now I agree that if a fox was sliding down a conveyor belt and I saw it, it would certainly make me smile but
Give me a break the conveyor and the fox are drawn in.

Drawn in? So you're opinion is this photo is fake? Prove it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Cheers for sharing TortoiseKweek - lots more smiles this end!

Poor hunting chap... can you imagine going home and telling the wife & kids that you got shot by the prey

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow, you don't have to look very hard to see this is not a photo. Take a close look, it is very easy to see that the fox and conveyor have been added to a background. There is nothing to prove, it is obvious.

I think it is a lovely piece of art. Very cute. But if you are looking at this and cannot see it is not a photo, than I am more than a little surprised. Believe what you want.

top topics

join