It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 532
<< 529  530  531    533  534  535 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by favouriteslave

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

and as I mentioned a bit ago, would that not be Pi in the negative? The other side of zero?

I believe that very well could be the case!

Do you think that perhaps if the two were to.....say meld together on 10/28 that we would start back at 0? At singularity? Hmmmm?

You say singularity like it's a bad thing? Why? If the dot contains all, it's just formless and eternal.. what is so bad?

Serious question and not a trick one. Something I have thought about a lot. Something very worthwhile thinking about. No wrong answer, there isn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I have to admit I have never followed a forum thread so avidly, but something about this just captured me. The way you all have been working on this has really impressed me and I commend you all for your focus and drive to get to the heart of it!
I just wanted to mention something that I stumbled on tonight...or I should say this am ( 3:00 local time )

A few hundred pages back you were talking about the 2 most beautiful words being " cellar door " with a reference to Lord of the Rings if I recall it correctly? Anyway it's been bugging me and I don't know if maybe I missed a page or two and this has already been brought up...but after listening to Obama's speech on 9/11 and the Psalm he read from I went to read up on it ( mainly because it was such a surreal choice for the occasion ) and the original new testament psalm he read is punctuated at the end of each verse by " Selah " which I think means something similar to Amen. Hebrew for Mystical Light is " Ohr ". Selah Ohr......Cellar Door?
Anyway....after all this it lead me to a very strange site...
selahdohr.com...
Please check it out.....it's got me kind of rattled !!
Didn't intend to get this involved...was merely spectating, but thought I would share.
Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I wonder what all the voices that want to be heard sound like to the universe. Im sure it would be quite the symphony!

Speaking of which, is not Middle C also a form of zero? The music branches out from there in infinte directions as well, and music flows.... just like the numbers?????? Im sure both can be manipulated yes? Seems we do it everyday

Giggling... my middle name starts with a C. Too funny. Thank you for the insight and the giggle.

I think your insight is quite profound. Considering string theory, and all. Unfortunately i am not an expert on music theory. I understand it's pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Originally posted by Fraam
Everyone tired yet? I always thought that the key to this existence must be something really simple to grasp intellectually and apply practically. Something that would available to anyone, anywhere on earth. Stop for a sec and consider this. Doesn't it sound right in your hearts?

I agree Fraam.

Like I said to Grower earlier the real key is in the moments of real joy when we feel our hearts and connect from the heart. The key is within us, just as it is everywhere. We are capable of love and joy and laughter and good actions. That doesn't mean we can laugh away all the pain and suffering in the world but we are also the cause of that suffering and we can stop it by stopping the war in our own hearts.

No idea what 'fpiny story' is supposed to mean but I am taking it that the epiphany is to realise that we are not the story we have already created.

We can create a new story by losing the story altogether. Losing the attachment to how we think it is already and just be real feeling beings who connect with each other and with our own selves and go forward open to undoing the mess we have created and unlearning all the faulty thinking that has trapped us in a worldview that thinks that we can be controlled by banks, and hidden power merchants and so on. The only power all of that has is the power we give it and the story we attach to it.

I'm off now...have spent too much time here already this evening and there's a life to be savoured out there...

Yes, yes yes BUT.. if you had an entire eternity to deal with, trust me, you'd get bored. No matter how amazing your world was, you'd explore it all into every inch nook and cranny... and then find yourself bored.

So what would you do with that boredom??? You'd create some excitement, some drama. You'd imagine.

Think of the zero as this infinite being trapped in a coma. The zero has explored all his memories over and over again. Everything he ever learned and trapped in his mind before the coma took over. What would such a trapped formless mind do?

IMAGINE. DREAM. CREATE. Including creating drama..... and plot lines.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmickat
A few hundred pages back you were talking about the 2 most beautiful words being " cellar door " with a reference to Lord of the Rings if I recall it correctly? Anyway it's been bugging me and I don't know if maybe I missed a page or two and this has already been brought up...but after listening to Obama's speech on 9/11 and the Psalm he read from I went to read up on it ( mainly because it was such a surreal choice for the occasion ) and the original new testament psalm he read is punctuated at the end of each verse by " Selah " which I think means something similar to Amen. Hebrew for Mystical Light is " Ohr ". Selah Ohr......Cellar Door?
Anyway....after all this it lead me to a very strange site...
selahdohr.com...
Please check it out.....it's got me kind of rattled !!
Didn't intend to get this involved...was merely spectating, but thought I would share.
Peace

Interesting find. may I ask how exactly did you connect the dots from the "Selah" word in the psalm to "Ohr"? Is there a reference to the Mystical Lights in the psalm or you just happened to know the "Ohr" stuff.

Strange website indeed. Can anyone get passed the first page? The Welcome.. text is supposed to link somewhere, but when I click on it it does nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

I wonder what all the voices that want to be heard sound like to the universe. Im sure it would be quite the symphony!

Speaking of which, is not Middle C also a form of zero? The music branches out from there in infinte directions as well, and music flows.... just like the numbers?????? Im sure both can be manipulated yes? Seems we do it everyday

Giggling... my middle name starts with a C. Too funny. Thank you for the insight and the giggle.

I think your insight is quite profound. Considering string theory, and all. Unfortunately i am not an expert on music theory. I understand it's pretty cool.

My middle name starts with C too!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

"Think of the zero as this infinite being trapped in a coma. The zero has explored all his memories over and over again. Everything he ever learned and trapped in his mind before the coma took over. What would such a trapped formless mind do?

IMAGINE. DREAM. CREATE. Including creating drama..... and plot lines. "

Aren't we all a part of the infinite?

When does 0ne wake from said coma?

Imaging, dreaming, and creating is what we all do.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You are already in the 4D. Maybe higher D!

How do you know that? What is 4D? I suspect there is some confusion being made here regarding the dimensions. There is sometimes a lot of confusion between the meaning of "dimension" in mathematical terms and its meaning as a "reality domain".

Does it really matter? It's just another label. Life is not about getting promoted. I just chose that as a relative construct you would understand, since this is a relative world.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Can't say exactly how i connected them together, only that " Selah " has been drifting through my subconscious since I heard the speech and researched the psalm on sunday. After catching up with all the ATS posts this week I have been looking at pi phi..and countless sites and somehow ended up looking into kabbalah where i found some reference to mystical light and then I don't know what happened...I knew that d'or is gold or golden ..and i thought that ohr was a hebrew word don't ask me how !? So i just kinda put them together and hit google! And there it was.
Yes... same as you said.... I can't get past the first page but it looks ominous, not sure if want to see any further into it tbh

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Now what the heck is that??? Another single page loading with some weird code-execution-like text in the beginning.

///[THIRD SPECIES_SECOND ITERATION:: DETECTED]///........[+]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Weird...I wonder if those 1's and 0's mean a sentence or something. ill check it out, have nothing better to do
Lol nothing, anyways, back to lurking...
edit on 14-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmickat

Quite an intellectual trip you had there
It may shed a new light on the entire Pi dilemma.

Oh, forgot to say, welcome to the forum! Don't be shy to post whatever you think it may be relevant (or not). Often times the game is better seen from the sides. We've kinda lost ourselves in speculations here.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

that one looks freaky too....it came up on my search when I found the other selahdohr, but I didn't go look again after I seen the Omega one.
Makes me kinda twitchy

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just as I hinted a few posts before...new addition to the source code (cat page)

The manuals are key here, without them, you're stuck in thought. More soon !

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

thankyou for the welcome, was nervous about posting. Been reading on here for a couple of years now.
Intellectual trip! like the sound of that

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Now what the heck is that??? Another single page loading with some weird code-execution-like text in the beginning.

///[THIRD SPECIES_SECOND ITERATION:: DETECTED]///........[+]

No kidding, what the frack is that all about................sweet baby Jeebus.

Nothing in the main source page though!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Best I've come up so far is this myspace account for Project Selahdohr. Looks like the owner is a web designer. The webpage may just be something for his portfolio.
Wanna guess what's the first favorite movie posted in the myspace profile?!?

edit: no page source since it's flash
edit on 14-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"Patience, while others reflect"

Patience is a virtue.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Heys guys, another clue! Open is now doing cameos on youtube.......

Alternate lyrics:

.......this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting here not knowing what it was, so we'll continue posting here forever just because......

ROFL Druid 42. I'm so behind with others using my computer time big time on my computer, too. I want to add positive cheer to all the very astute thoughtful contributions and watch all the hours of videos,too, but if I post it throws me pages ahead adding more constantly and hard to get back to where I was trying to linearly go.I use synchronicity but people responding not quoting if I click there shoots me way back to start over some where else or go to the new "last page". I'm beginning to feel like I'm on some hamster wheel on this thread.

It's bound to be easier to approach this through heart. This is like some HAL computer approach going on. We all need to meet up all around with a huge group hugs on October 28th holding on having joy. Just being on this thread never ending knowing you are catching skips of it, we've been through mental gyrations like trying out for a PhD cram station theorizing to prepare for something we just have to experience.It can't be this complicated.

Has anyone considered the peyote,ayahuasca route?

Well back to trying to catch up to at least the ending. What in the world is fpiny? My web search on this was bizarre.

top topics

<< 529  530  531    533  534  535 >>

join