It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Reveals The European Annexation Blueprints

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

lolz your continent is a joke. You've got the self-entitled north and the free-loading south and the still barbaric east. And that joke of an isle ruled by a German queen. All the while singlehandedly depending on German engineering prowess.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by JennaDarling

If you don't like the EU, you are free to leave. Get a flight. Get a flight.

Go be a patsy to America. You will be worse off there.

You have no sovereignty, you are a debtor.

I highly doubt it's worse in America. My lack of debt makes me a sovereign.
edit on 22-8-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

Germany has the 3rd biggest external debt which is 142% of your GDP.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

You do realize that AIPAC is the most powerful lobby group in the US, yes?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Why is it that common opinion is that the fault always lies with the banks instead of the people and countries borrowing money? If you dont want banks to control stuff, quit borrowing from them.

If you give candy to a baby and it rots his teeth, whose fault would that be?

I mostly agree, though. The people are babies coz they are fracking retarded.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

how about the 200 Leopard 2A7+ tanks your country has recently sold the the saudi regime?

the same regime that entered bahrain with tanks and have continually and brutally surpressed any protests whatsoever.

2billiion+ euros for these formidable weapons with upgrades tailored for urban riot supression.

before you have a go at the brits again you may want to look in your own backyard. you are leaving a trail on here and i still await a response to the previous thread you pontificated the same old response on.
very untidy,,, for a german.

fakedirt.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Jepic

lolz your continent is a joke. You've got the self-entitled north and the free-loading south and the still barbaric east. And that joke of an isle ruled by a German queen. All the while singlehandedly depending on German engineering prowess.

You have to understand. My continent is vast in cultures and history. All of which go back for millenia. This pride is not easy to leave behind. I'm confident my continent will come out stronger and more united than ever from this crisis.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Just for the record;

Both of Lizzie's parents were Britiish, as were all her Grandparents.

Her Great-Great Grandfather, Prince Albert - married to Queen Victoria, was German but I don't think that really qualifies Liz as German, do you?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You didn´t look very deep into the subject ...

Indeed four german families have gained much influence in britain due to "smart" wedding-politics.

House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
1840 - The prince of coburg Albert married his cousin Queen Victoria
Victorias son Edward VII. was the first british king of the Saxe-Coburg-Dynasty
The name of the house was changed 1917 to windsor

House of Hanover
Active in britain since 1714
The british kings Georg I., Georg II., Georg III., Georg IV. and Wilhelm IV reigned the empire in personal union with the electorate of hannover.

Battenberg family
Origin of prince Philips mother. because the name sounded too german it was changed/translated to Mountbatten.
Mountbatten-Windsor today is the official name ofthe british royal familiy.

House Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
Origin of prince Philips father

...if this isn´t german then what is it?

edit on 24-8-2011 by AnnoyingOrangeX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Of course I'm aware of all that, I'm English - I know the heritage and lineage of our Royal Family.

But 300 years ago?

That doesn't alter the facts that all of her parents and Grandparents were born in the UK.

By the standards you use I am Irish and all of the Black and Asian Brits are not British at all but are African / Indian / Bangladeshi / Pakistani etc.

And there is no such thing as Americans / Canadians / Australians / Kiwis etc other than the native peoples.

Which is it then?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

If they hadn´t change their names would you still say they are british rather than german? oO

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

To be honest with you they are a bit of an irrelevance to me so it wouldn't really bother me either way,
Hell, I'm a very proud Englishman and Brit whose surname is as Irish as they come.

That still doesn't answer my question about African / Asian Brits and Americans etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Honestly I have no opinion on british africans ...do you think they are british? What would they say?

If I would see one on the street I probably wouldn´t think that these are britains ...but also I wouldn´t think of someone out of south africa that they are german so whats the point? Getting me to make a racist sounding comment?

This doesn´t change the fact that their roots are in germany and that they even changed their names to sound more british.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

My point is that using the same guidelines that you adjudge Queen Elizabeth to be German then millions of Brits would no longer be considered British and the vast majority of Americans aren't American, Australians Australian blah blah blah.

Yes, there is German blood in her genetic make-up and ancestry....but she is British.

I'm not trying to trap anyone I assure you, just trying to get a bit of consistency when applying certain values and standards etc....something which is very hard at times, far too many people seem to interchange values and move goal posts to fit with their pre-conceived ideas.

ETA.
How many Americans from Italy, Germany, Scandanavia etc changed their names when becoming US citizens etc, it's hardly a unique practice and hardly makes their descendants any less American today....does it?
edit on 24/8/11 by Freeborn because: ETA

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The European union is a elite project without big support in the public.

Not all European countries got the same conditions and rules.

Denmark only ratified the Maastrickt treaty, after we forced some exceptions for our country. These exceptions was demanded by the people who voted against the treaty the first time in may 1992.

In 1993 we had another poll for the "modified Maastrict treaty", still 43,3% of the population against it even after the 4 exceptions was promised. This new treaty is called the EdinBurg Agreement.

The government need the peoples acceptance to change any of the 4 exceptions (another national poll).

The French and Irish people also had a poll for Maastrict, all other european countries avoided askeing their people.

Denmarks four exceptions in the EU-union is:

(The text is a rough copy from wiki so not totaly credible, but roughly describes our exceptions)

Section A: Citizenship

The provisions of Part Two of the Treaty establishing the European Community relating to citizenship of the Union give nationals of the Member States additional rights and protection as specified in that Part. They do not in any way take the place of national citizenship.

The question whether an individual possesses the nationality of a Member State will be settled solely by reference to the national law of the Member State concerned.

With the adoption of a similar clause applying to all member states in the Amsterdam Treaty, this opt-out is now de facto meaningless.

Section B: Economic and monetary union

The Protocol on certain provisions relating to Denmark attached to the Treaty establishing the European Community gives Denmark the right to notify the Council of the European Communities of its position concerning participation in the third stage of Economic and Monetary Union. Denmark has given notification that it will not participate in the third stage. This notification will take effect upon the coming into effect of this decision.

As a consequence, Denmark will not participate in the single currency, will not be bound by the rules concerning economic policy which apply only to the Member States participating in the third stage of Economic and Monetary Union, and will retain its existing powers in the field of monetary policy according to its national laws and regulations, including powers of the National Bank of Denmark in the field of monetary policy.

Denmark will participate fully in the second stage of Economic and Monetary Union and will continue to participate in exchange-rate cooperation within the EMS.

Note: The benefit of this exception is also debatable. Some other EU members have opted out of the common currency without an agreed exception. The UK has their own exception, but Sweden for instance does not.

Section C: Defence policy

The Heads of State and Government note that, in response to the invitation from the Western European Union (WEU), Denmark has become an observer to that organisation. They also note that nothing in the Treaty on European Union commits Denmark to become a member of the WEU. Accordingly, Denmark does not participate in the elaboration and the implementation of decisions and actions of the Union which have defence implications, but will not prevent the development of closer cooperation between Member States in this area.

Section D: Justice and home affairs

Denmark will participate fully in cooperation on Justice and Home Affairs on the basis of the provisions of title VI of the Treaty on European Union.

(The text is a rough copy from wiki so not totaly credible, but roughly describes our exception)

I promise you, the danish people wont ever vote yes to european citzenship NEVER and i seriously doubt we will ever accept the European economic and monetary union.

If we need the bailout and they would be forced to sell the peoples souvereignty they would need another national poll. This is also written in our version of a constitutional law (basic/floored laws). Not a lot of people want more EU here (I dont know anyone), so unless the tide suddenly change drastically I cant see us voteing yes to this sacrifice.

That said, we could still be enslaved by the economy because of vast bailouts, but only as long as we accept to pay the debt.

The only section I see the public may accept to change is section C about the military, because they think that will give us more influence in the conflicts were participating in.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
You have to understand. My continent is vast in cultures and history. All of which go back for millenia.

So are other continents.

I'm confident my continent will come out stronger and more united than ever from this crisis.

Probably not since it's just a frigid backwater held together by German cars.

edit on 8/24/2011 by eldard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well! This German takeover of the European economy fits in nicely with what our valued member Jim Marrs said in his book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America I wonder just how far this will go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join