It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Well, I hate to raid on the parade, but I found a glaring inconsistency that may indicate it's a hoax.

In the article from GLP,

whats your opinion op on the all the ex nasa employee's spilling the beens on everything they know since they are all getting canned?

NASA is just a front for the public. their budget is miniscule. not enough money to really do anything but put a few probes in our solar system. The real space program falls in the military's domain, mainly airforce and navy. but the nice chemical rockets sure are fun to watch. as far as NASA spilling any beans. very few people from nasa are actually in the loop. they don't know anything to spill

Then later,

OP do other nations of earth have a Space Command, or is US alone in this ability?

ok i'm not privy to all of this, but obviously from working in this field i will tell you what I have seen. yes and yes. some other guys are up there, the usual suspects, but so far we see they are only sporting conventional or just a bit more advanced than conventional NASA type tech.

So, at the start of the story, he claims NASA doesn't have anything near the technology the military does, and then later he claims that others are up there, with tech. just a bit more advanced than NASA.

Well, which is it?

It's a hoax

It has been from the beginning. Like said in another post, someone with knowledge and security clearance of this kind of technology, spewing it on boards like ATS and GLP, would be a goner.

And your point is exactly???? your saying he is being inconsistent because other countries have tech a bit more advanced then NASA? And our military is way more advanced the NASA .. where exactly is the inconsistency... i am not saying the op is not a hoaxer i just want you to explain why this would be a glaring red flag..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

There is no way to know if it is a hoax or not until we put this guys claims to test. We cannot just simply call it a Hoax.

And how do you suppose we put them to the test? Did I miss that part?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am not saying that I buy this guys story, but I am not gonna write it off as a hoax either. I have always believed that we have a secret Space program. I truly believe that Man has been to planet Mars. Think about all the technology that has come out in just the last decade. Hell, Just think how amazing being able to speak to another person that is on the other side of the World truly is? We have been doing that for over a hundred years. Open your mind, These are exciting times. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot

And your point is exactly???? your saying he is being inconsistent because other countries have tech a bit more advanced then NASA? And our military is way more advanced the NASA .. where exactly is the inconsistency... i am not saying the op is not a hoaxer i just want you to explain why this would be a glaring red flag..

No, you're correct. I deleted that post shortly after I published it. It isn't an inconsistency at all. However, what is more interesting is how fast the debunker jumped on it and used it to help his case without careful reflection on what I was saying.

That proves to show the blind rabid debunking at all costs, so in a funny way, it adds more validity to the OP IMO. Funny how that works huh?

edit on 15-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

edit on 15-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

yep
thats a huge mistep I didn't even realise it was your message.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We can squeal about it all we want but at the end of the day none of you really know whats going on.

Does that make you feel good?

Personally I hope Elenin is something interesting.

Investigate deeply if you can, dont read something and regurgitate it to the rest of us as absolute truth.

Lets see what happens during this year of great expectations.

-GM

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Obviously you have, go back read every single one of my posts and your answer will be there.

The thing is I am clueless when it comes to setting up and buying this type of technology, therefore I cannot but I was hoping some John Lear/ John Hutchison type enthusiasts might have a few spare parts and time kicking around as some said they do, who could go out and perform this data tracking. Essentially we could start ourselves a tiny little brain war with other websites, thus going into the future when people make claims they would be more reluctant to spew out garbage knowing the ATS world would catch it and debunk it, or They would want to post off site from ATS knowing that we would check it out and praise it for being truthful!

*rubs fingers together like a mad scientist" Oh the possibilities

~Start and ELENIN FORUM~

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Where do I buy technology that gets me light years in 20 minutes? Can I just go to Walmart?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ya go to walmart to buy an f-16 or a f22.. right nice sarcasm

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sooo... are you saying that electrical energy cannot exist in extreme cold? Or... that without onboard fuel it could not exist?

Could it not be gathering Solar energy of some sort?

You say that it would have to be "alien" if it was producing a signal, is that because we know nothing about it, or does that mean that you are saying that it can be producing a signal but only "aliens" could produce it?

I guess my best question is still that because it has no "known" energy source, does that mean it is not possible it could be producing a signal?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wastedown

Sooo... are you saying that electrical energy cannot exist in extreme cold? Or... that without onboard fuel it could not exist?

Could it not be gathering Solar energy of some sort?

You say that it would have to be "alien" if it was producing a signal, is that because we know nothing about it, or does that mean that you are saying that it can be producing a signal but only "aliens" could produce it?

I guess my best question is still that because it has no "known" energy source, does that mean it is not possible it could be producing a signal?

Go put a battery in your freezer for a few days, tell me what happens. If you look at ISS, it has HUGE solar panels, and a hell of a lot of them at that. That is our known solar technology. Any other technology would be Alien to us. You need an energy source to produce radio waves.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am far beyond this light years in 20 minutes, if satelites travel at thousands of kms an hour and they just crashed another test of that ultra sonic unmanned plane last week that can travel anywhere on earth in 1 hour, I assume if they are just releasing this info to the public now....well it has always been said that they in the know are 15 -30 years ahead of us......

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Spoken like a true gentleman who had time to go back and read all that information! Yes since you can afford to shop at walmart down there somewhere in that trailer park community of yours I suggest you start their, if you need a little extra for the salvation army thrift store I can paypal it to you!

Either way this post is about two things, let me re iterate this for everyone...first...what is this E Class asteroid CODEWORD ( I do not need the definition in layman or wikipedia terms, as I have internet access right!), second if it were possible to get this HAM function working, Can we get one working and then record the data and then submit it either proving its a hoax (thus taking down Richard Hoagland) or proving it is in fact true (praising the OOP and R.H)

I have all kinds of ham radio equipment here. I can monitor ELF, VLF, HF, VHF, UHF, and up to about 1400Mhz.

Please tell me what frequency to sit on and record and I will do so for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Spoken like a true gentleman who had time to go back and read all that information! Yes since you can afford to shop at walmart down there somewhere in that trailer park community of yours I suggest you start their, if you need a little extra for the salvation army thrift store I can paypal it to you!

Either way this post is about two things, let me re iterate this for everyone...first...what is this E Class asteroid CODEWORD ( I do not need the definition in layman or wikipedia terms, as I have internet access right!), second if it were possible to get this HAM function working, Can we get one working and then record the data and then submit it either proving its a hoax (thus taking down Richard Hoagland) or proving it is in fact true (praising the OOP and R.H)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I am far beyond this light years in 20 minutes, if satelites travel at thousands of kms an hour and they just crashed another test of that ultra sonic unmanned plane last week that can travel anywhere on earth in 1 hour, I assume if they are just releasing this info to the public now....well it has always been said that they in the know are 15 -30 years ahead of us......

tom is ridiculing the thread because he claims the op said he went light years to elenin in 20 minutes... which isnt true, i already produced the original thread proving this yet he continues say that as fact...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ALL OF IT TOM! It may take some time and effort but Christ man, if you have it sitting right there, go for it! Take the chance that you could do something really interesting and fun and provide feedback that could completely STUN humanity or ridicule some crazy on another website.

If you need Large antennas (which apparently you do not) I will send you all the hangers I have in my closet, maybe collectively ATS users could do the same. Hell I will even buy a plane ticket and come join you to unravel all the hangers!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

I realize that, but it did get my creative juices flowing and what came of that was this thread!

~START AN ELENIN THREAD CATEGORY~

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thank you for white knighting the internet and ATS in particular. Without the likes of you the internet and probably the whole world would fall apart. Your services are appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join