It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Hitler Have Escaped in a Zeppelin(and travelled to the Moon)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
O I know it sounds corny and romantic even, but could it be indeed be possible?
Zeppelins suddenly went out of favour after the Hindenburger disasster, but was this just a smokescreen?
I imagine Hitler and Eva Braun rising up into the sky on a full moon, as Berlin roared in flames...Eva nestled her face into Hitlers chest , hiding her silent tears?
Hitler bellowed at the moon, and vowed he would return?

Some say the Nazis went to the Moon via rocket, but perhaps it was air balloon (zepppelin)?

Perhaps the Nazis discovered balloons operated well in vaccums?

of course they would have some sort of advanced propulsion system, Iam not saying they got to the moon by pedal power or gas adjustments, but basically within a Zeppelin?

Lets keep an open mind on this possibility.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

it would be helpfull if you could post some simple and obvious flaws to such a theory yourself.

Then there would be no need for people like me to assume that someone who thinks the nazis could fly to the moon in a hot air balloon is bat___ crazy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You just used Hitler and Romantic in the same sentence.

...Might've taken a Zeppelin to Cuba...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hitler actually lives in an underground base under Antarctica. This belief is called Nazi Esotericism. He lives in the hollow earth building the Aryan race and is taken up to the surface by UFO's. This is all completely true and awesome.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hitler did have a wife, he probably was a romantic and loving person. Hitler was also the worlds biggest conspiracy theorist and we owe a lot to him. The Holocaust is American propaganda created after World War II to create an approval of the war and a lasting need for a military industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
O I know it sounds corny and romantic even, but could it be indeed be possible?
Zeppelins suddenly went out of favour after the Hindenburger disasster, but was this just a smokescreen?
I imagine Hitler and Eva Braun rising up into the sky on a full moon, as Berlin roared in flames...Eva nestled her face into Hitlers chest , hiding her silent tears?
Hitler bellowed at the moon, and vowed he would return?

Some say the Nazis went to the Moon via rocket, but perhaps it was air balloon (zepppelin)?

Perhaps the Nazis discovered balloons operated well in vaccums?

of course they would have some sort of advanced propulsion system, Iam not saying they got to the moon by pedal power or gas adjustments, but basically within a Zeppelin?

Lets keep an open mind on this possibility.

No. Sorry to burst your bubble. pun.
I find it hard to believe that you are being serious and the gross romance of Hitler is just weird.
Zeppelin? really? You have over a thousand posts!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stella Lotus

This theory is more likely than anything you will ever see in the 2012 forum. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yeah of course he did,he as well made stop in London to bang Elizabeth and to by fresh fish and chips!
On what world are u people living? Any connection with reality or that is lost???

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

This following video was created as a SPOOF on perpetual motion machines [ie the fueless claim which I can prove is a farce ... but I digress] BUT aside from the fueless claims... the idea has some potential.

Personal Disclosure: This thread reminds OL of a thread I made about using volcanoes and earthquakes to launch stuff into space.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hitler did have a wife, he probably was a romantic and loving person. Hitler was also the worlds biggest conspiracy theorist and we owe a lot to him. The Holocaust is American propaganda created after World War II to create an approval of the war and a lasting need for a military industrial complex.

I don't owe anything to him. He was a maniac. Simple.
No need to argue cause I don't have the time.
I simply am on the side that doesn't stand for whatever atrocities and at whatever magnitude it is that you wish to believe.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Stella Lotus because: quote code

link   

This explains it all

link   
reply to post by BrianC

Please no there was no Holocaust posts please,this thread = the possibility of Hitler using a Zeppelin to go to the moon, alll else is off topic...cheers .
Lets stay on topic

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I believe mentioning the Holocaust in my post was completely appropriate. Every single person on here bashing the thread is doing so because of American propaganda such as the Holocaust, if they can be convinced the Holocaust is simply propaganda then they can embrace your thoughts fully.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wait maybe it wasn't just a blimp that could travel in space but it could also transform
into a giant robot and it main fuel source was cat farts.
In fact Hitler is still alive on the moon in his cat fart powered zeppelin robot waiting
to strike in vengeance Against England Russia and the US.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Actually the Nazi's created prototype flying saucers, this would be a more accurate assumption as to how he could escape and then manage to pass beyond the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

All things are possible even if it is only in ones imagination?
They exist, anyone reading the OP or your quoted reply , now has an image of Hitler and braun rising above Berlin on a moonlit night as berlin burned below.
So it exists, and it also exists that Hitler travelled to the moon in a zeppellin?
I can see the propellor spinning reflecting starlight.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That's a pretty dumb argument. But Hitler does live, I write songs about it, I'll try to get them on youtube.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC

This theory is more likely than anything you will ever see in the 2012 forum. Deny ignorance.

No...It's pretty much equal with those.

But really, no. Hitler did not go to the moon in a zeppelin ( or anything else)
edit on 14-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Sure, but how do you expect the Zeppelin to make it out to space? Oh and How does Hitler survive on the moon?

Joke Thread I hope?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I honestly want my 4 minutes back! We did not have the know how to go to the moon in the 1940s, we just didn't. If we had that kind of technology, the war would have been over alot sooner my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join