It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals always revert to hate speech and death threats???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm not saying that Conservatives don't do this too, but every time I debate far left liberals with facts rather than their far out interpretations they end up contradicting themselves and spreading lies, hate speech, and even death threats. This is one philosophical debate I had with a liberal (name as X)

Topic was: Thinking is the number one threat to US National Security--

Me: If we couldn't think we'd be drones and lifeless, it's the actions of those those and the consequences of those actions as set by society

X: If people take the time to think about things not just doing cause both have synapses firing but real thought resulting in understanding, questioning, and well more thought beyond just doing then you have a threat to the "normal" way of life. Thought begets realizations, epiphanies, and generally a way of life lost to most 20th and 21st century people that involves philosophy and more.

Me: Just because you think about a protest, change, war, or starting anything doesn't mean its going to happen! You have to get out and do it!!!

X: Nietzsche, Heidegger, all great philosophy is lost on you.

In the words of Bill Hicks, "All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing our self subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." Those exact words are the threat. They change the world reducing empires to rubble simply because they are no longer relevant.

Did you know that Heidegger explained how simple existence, simple thought changes the very fabric of reality through quantum mechanics? THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

This was a riddle you failed so solve, I had no expectation of anyone solving this as it is in fact a riddle meant to deceive and trick people who believe they understand the world only to allow me to correct them.

PURE SIMPLE THOUGHT! It all starts with knowing what the letters mean.

Me: I get that but I can't see thought having much effect without action. Just bc you think it doesn't mean stuff will happen. You cant sit around all day wishing and thinking things were different. Tell me someone/something that happened in history which happened as a result of pure thought!

X: You exist, the result of pure thought. History is changed.

Me: I exist because of a process and action without that I would not exist, hence why we can't remember what life was like b4 we were born. (if we existed at all).

X
rocess and action called thinking, try again.

Me: Just because parents want/ think about having a child doesn't mean that it will happen. And obviously won't happen without the action that is intended/implied. (obviously I was talking about sex here which he didn't understand)

X: unless you find a way to discredit Heidegger I advise you to stop trying so goddamn hard. You are a series of atoms only held in place by chemical bonds supported by quantum particles that are in fact highly effected by wave energy, created by thought, and the existence of perception. So when you find a way to tell me that actual factual thought does not change the very fabric of reality itself and does not alter quantum particles at all then you can say that THINKING IS NOT IMPORTANT, that THINKING IS NOT THE BIGGEST TOOL OF DESTRUCTION, that THINKING IS NOT A THREAT.

If you have absolutely no evidence to refute it but your petty claims I suggest you find something better to do. One possible act you could pre-occupy yourself with is sucking a tailpipe seeing as it would be a better use of your time.

There is nothing else that resonates in the universe so much as pure thought. From the simple brainwaves to the complex life from which it originates, the whole concept of thought no matter the idea is THE THREAT, THE TOOL, THE KEY TO LIFE AND DEATH.

Me: I cant credit or discredit him. Because frankly his ideas and beliefs cannot be proven by science and FACTS. The example that you posted about the atoms and chemicals is right but by insisting that thoughts is part of that eqution for life is a bit of a stretch and has yet to be proven! We don't know how intelligence happened, he could be right. but even whatever caused life to form had to be an action Big Bang theory.

And you failed to say what type of thought is bad for national security, obviosly not all thought is bad. We do have freedom of speech.

If its all thought, what's the point to living?

X: Particles are affected by waves and waves are affected by particles this is science.

See Copenhagen Interpretation.

Then see Uncertainty Principle.

Then see Quantum Mechanics and Wave-Particle Duality.

This is science, this is thought, and thinking is the sole greatest threat to US national security.

Me: well lets just say that without thinking there wouldn't be a US. There wouldn't even be a human race as we know it. So it's not that much of a threat and it will never be eliminated...

X: Here's the best way to put it, every thought is dangerous.

The civilian watching Jersey Shore is thinking distractedly but doesn't mind or give thought to the actions of political pundits who are actively destroying the basis of the nation she so prescribes herself to and as such the words of George Washington are long lost and his warnings about Political parties Null. Treat Identified.

It does not end there, the civilian active in grassroots movements understands and knows the problems in political America and can detail every single one and knows the candidates best suited for the positions and with the highest likelihood of solving the problems people face today, he is a threat to the current status quo because such thoughts would mean being completely against Bills like the Patriot Act, completely against arming Israel in actions against the PLO, and against the Federal Reserve but that alters the status quo.

Whether the thought includes complicated systems or complex systems or anything in between it doesn't matter because every thought is yet another variable of uncertainty and as such a threat to the current status quo and so it is a threat to the USA.

Thoughts are dangerous, and one mans thoughts created Nazi Germany. Thought is the driving mechanic of not only life but will and if so one persons thought, will, and action should align you could have great bliss or great sorrow.

Look at the economy, people spend unbelievable amounts of time trying to figure out trends but they don't look at the root of the issue, the system itself and if it were to be deemed irrelevant it would be disintegrated and all of that was just a thought.

Me: Ok so what's your point, stop thinking lolz?
But those thoughts HAD to be enforced by action. You can't just wish yourself supreme Nazi Dictator. You have to do it. And to say Jersey shore is destroying society I think is a bit of a stretch. Ppl watch it to laugh at them mostly. Most ppl are blind to what's really going on, and your right about that.

X: you really are an idiot. Two words: status quo

Me: OK your original point was that thinking is the number one threat to national security. I am trying to tell you that everyone thinks, and everyone is part of some type of group/status quo. I don't really see the point to your original statement and I have been trying to make you understand that thinking is not a threat, otherwise we'd be robotic computers.

If thought and brainwaves are fundamental building blocks of life, then aren't you just disproving your original statement? Thinking is a way of life and therefore the threat can never be eliminated.

As for the idiot statement, well that's what happens when you argue with the left wing, they revert to name calling when they cannot back up their claims with facts.

X: I am not saying your an idiot cause I don't have an argument or anything of the sort because I have had an argument every single time you have haphazardly tried to break down this argument simply because I said you were wrong.

I am saying you are an idiot because you have not proven me otherwise. Nobody else asked why, and it's not cause they're stupid or anything of the sort they just understood the treat I didn't have to delve into quantum physics for them I didn't have to give them political arguments they just understood that in a complex system the greatest variable became the greatest threat.

Every thought in the complex system creates a wave, the more people behind the thought the greater the wave but with every thought there is a subtle change. Simply put any thought can be potentially dangerous, look at how US national security interprets this, Project MKULTRA had an objective that was to discredit individuals which essentially stops the wave or better put reverses it. Today, I can easily say that these thought waves are being monitored every single one of them and it is supported by the Patriot Act. This is neither good or bad this is just an observation of facts. US National Security to maintain it's status quo would need to control the thoughts of a majority of it's citizens to allow such a system to either go unnoticed or uncontested.

Any thought is a projected threat to the system as the system prides itself on being uncontested. The threat will never be eliminated, it can only be subdued albeit momentarily hence the title on why it is the greatest threat to US National Security.

Here is an example of the Thought Threat Matrix.

In late 2004 I came to the realization that the US had cyclical depressions and we were overdue for a depression and I told my then high school economics teacher straight out of college "Mr. Kirouac of Wesley Chapel High School" which is 20 minutes or less from Saint Leo University. I was told the free market would take care of it all and so the invisible hand would save us all. WRONG. This is one thought and I told people who did not believe me one bit and I stayed quiet for a long time and the thought always lingered. The thought stayed and stayed and was always the same and nothing changed but time.

Everyday I think about the end of the USA and what will come tomorrow, nobody hears me, nobody fears me, and the world keeps on turning. My brainwaves have with many others torn apart the economic structure of the US Economy without moving a single bone, without a revolution or action and in our inaction we have created chaos, a wave of chaos that has torn asunder the world.

There was a change in the status quo and nobody realized it and now US National Security will be hurt the most simply because there won't be a USA at all.

Me: Two things: Florida is known for having a bad school system. (He lives in Florida)

And this is all in your mind!!! Keep living your fantasy dreams about destroying the USA. I don't know why you want to destroy society as we know it so much...Our system's not perfect but its the only one we've got, for now and its not going to change by thinking about it!!!!

X: I don't have to destroy society it destroys itself, I don't have to destroy the system it is getting destroyed by it's own irrelevancy.

This is no fantasy it's reality and every thought counts.

Me: You contradict yourself here so many times its funny.

I think Joel Barker sums it up pretty well here, "Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world."

X: My lack of action is an action in itself as defined by the word so Yea... contradict that and why don't you highlight it for me so I can correct you more.

What's funny is that inaction is actually an illogical word considering it is the absence of action but not doing anything is an action in itself.

Me: You just proved my point for me lolz :-)

X: What point? My contradictions or your lame ass quote? Vision and Action, you can't disprove either, Contradictions you haven't proven any of them. So what really is your point? Oh yea, I remember being a a worthless piece of flesh, an idiot, the bane of all existence. Go suck a tailpipe and free up some needed air.

Me: My quote was made by a world leader while yours was made by a drug addicted comedian. I think its easy to see who's lame there.

You make yourself sound smart with long paragraphs, and by linking philosophy with science which can't be proven by facts at this moment in time.

If one thought really does interfere with the fabric of the universe and if thoughts were meant to do this than how is it a threat? I would think it would be a necessity, not a threat and not alone to US National Security but rather the entire universe.

In your 'logic' (if you can call it that) thoughts could be helpful and a threat. But it really does depend on how they are USED.

On a final note, if you didn't want a debate you shouldn't have shared this controversial thought. Notice the little box with grey letters, "what's on your mind?" You don't need to post this on Facebook, it could have stayed nicely tucked away inside your head where no one could get to it. But wait what's that? You're contributing to the status quo by using this site and now the government knows about this threat!!! Thanx a lot X. You doomed us all!!!

Great THINKING on your part.

X: Yes my quotation is from a dead comedian who took all sorts of drugs but Aldous Huxley took drugs as well and he is still renown for his books Heaven and Hell, Doors of Perception, and Brave New World.

Consider this John Lennon took '___' yet his messages about peace have affected millions.

Life is not about what you do to your body but what you do to the world and Bill Hicks, Aldous Huxley, Timothy Leary, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, and plenty of other druggies have done more for world peace in one year than politicians have done their entire careers.

Thought, Life, absolutely nothing is a requirement for the universe it would exist without thought. Thought brings life and yes it is a threat to US National Security and no it will never be eliminated. This is a FACT.

Keep on trying more because you still haven't put up a valid argument. Where were the contradiction's buddy? Are you angry yet? Are you choking on your own spit?

You sir are an idiot and I've met autistic people with greater mental capacity than you even druggies.

Me: I've already explained why the whole thing was a contradiction. You wont listen to anyone who has different ideas than you. You fail by not understanding that your statement is opinion and not a fact, yet you try your hardest to make it seem so. You fail by debating on this website anyway because the majority of the US population uses Facebook. You failed to even try to understand what I am even trying to do here. I am breaking down your thought and showing you how ridiculous it is with facts and how the real world works. Yet you keep going back to your own thoughts, feelings, and interpretations about how the world works. I think you need your mind checked. You need to stop taking drugs, and sit back and really try to figure out what you are saying and what the point of this thought was and why you publicly shared it with an online community

You did it again! You said there is nothing in the universe that resonates more than pure thought. You said atoms and molecules are created by pure thought, than how could the universe exist without it? We are all made from the same building blocks that came from the stars. See Science vs interpretation.

Politicians DO way more in their lives that affect everyday people than entertainers DO. But this is a debate about THINKING not DOING. So it doesn't matter. Nice try, trying to change the topic and failing once again. I see your getting tired and are mixing up your thoughts. And you are attacking me now because you have run out of stuff to back up your ridiculous claim. You won't even consider the fact that YOU might be at fault here and YOU might be wrong. But go ahead and take another puff. Your body needs it!

X: Check your definition of the universe, Astrologically the universe is an aggregate of matter, energy, and space so if there is no matter and no energy the universe still exists it's just space. Thought is a wave of energy so the universe can exist without thought.

You have been trying to make my argument about national security into a metaphysical argument with little understanding of the subject. Yes thought is a threat, No it cannot be eliminated. Your argument is a should or could argument and the answers for that are personal preference.

Me: The universe is everything in existence including thoughts and energy according to various definitions. Your original statement is a personal preference something that you wont admit. Thinking is not and probably will never be on any agency or country threat list.

X: Project MKULTRA, The Patriot Act, Propaganda, and Mass Media Control beg to differ but if it wasn't a threat they wouldn't attempt to control thought, or monitor it so what it comes down to is one simple sentence that even you should understand.

F--K YOU.

Me: Those aren't thoughts those are government programs and the media programs. Try again!

X: Thought control programs created by thought themselves as such so wo why don't you TRY AGAIN.

Me: Yeah but you can choose to turn off the TV, turn off the internet and live in the woods apart from the system with your own thoughts in your head. Nobodys forcing you to watch/listen to these things. Nobody's forcing you to use facebook, nobody's threatening the US with thought ALONE!

X: The program exists because there is a threat... you do realize that right? Just because you distance yourself from the thought control program doesn't mean thought isn't a threat because it's always going to be there hence thought control program.

I don't know why I even try anymore cause you haven't gotten wiser your still a #ing retard. Your still pushing on with little to no recognition for what the words mean.

Why does anti-virus exist because viruses are threats they wouldn't just let viruses run amok would they? Thought control programs like MKULTRA, legislation to support it like The Patriot Act, I don't know why it's so hard for you to see that if there is a thought control program there is a thought threat.

Thought control is a threat to thought itself, but thought itself is a threat to US National Security. It's really not as difficult as you make it out to be.

Me: You must be confused again, now you are for thought control??? You first gave the example of antivirus and viruses in debate about thinking thereby comparing thoughts with computer viruses. But viruses can be eradicated in due time thought cannot be.
Anyway this isn't propaganda and/or government intrusion. Now, I'll admit that there are SOME small thought controlled testing going on with people fully aware of what they are doing and participating in, but it's not on the level that you claim. I know and hate that the government is getting too big, I'll admit that there is some media control over us (which you can choose to listen to or not). But that is a good thing, we need order otherwise there would be chaos and then nothing would get done.Why is there newspapers? For easy access to news and opinions. Why is there government? To bring order to chaos. Why did the thought of Google originate? Because the web held billions of webpages with no good way to get to them--again chaos. It was chaos on the web back then with even some parts of it inaccessible. Same with the idea and thought of any other original company, movement, group etc... These were all original thoughts and the programs allowed theses thoughts to be easily accessible or improved upon.

Just because the TV, internet, and other various 'propaganda' is there doesn't mean you have to listen to it. You CAN distance yourself away from it and live your own happy life with the paranoid voices inside your head thinking that the Government is out to get you. Oh don't forget your tinfoil hat, I hear they work well!

X: Your personal stupidity knows no bound, I'm done with this topic simply because you have the intellect of a insect. Like a miniscule insect you seem to enjoy running into oncoming traffic and fire.

First you assume my intent which is not logic, not words. I've given you proof and not just once but many times over the course of weeks on actions regarding the complex thought threat matrix and how it relates to the US government and it's National Security. These bound facts regarding legislation, revealed covert operations, and plenty of documentation on quantum mechanics and how it was involved in the creation of the thought threat matrix.

Every time I say this is true you just bring up a social argument that has little to do with the FACT that THOUGHTS are registered on a threat matrix.

Your arguments about me being paranoid, your arguments about how it's good, or bad, or whatever you feel don't matter to arguments of FACT.

The word BOMB is prohibited in public areas because as soon as the word is mentioned the threat matrix registers the THOUGHT of explosives and registers the origin as a threat.

You say there needs to be order, well maybe yes, maybe no but that is opinion that isn't FACT.

Now when you post again I am going to delete this threat and that is my FINAL RESPONSE because I'm sick and tired of regurgitating the same facts and figures while you pansy on about moral issues because I REALLY DON'T GIVE A # ABOUT MORALS, I DON'T GIVE A # WHAT YOU OR ANYONE THINKS IS RIGHT.

THIS IS MY CEASE AND DESIST ORDER! THIS IS MY WARNING TO YOU AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE DO NOT APPROACH ME EVER. THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED. BRING IT UP AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU EAT OUT OF TUBES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Sorry for the long thread but if you read it you understand what happens here. This went over for the course of a couple weeks. I don't really understand how to reason with these types of people. But it's an empty death threat anyway, he's just so blazed at the moment he doesn't know what he's talking about. Feel free to censor the curses....

edit on 11-8-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Perhaps you should get out more and meet new people. I never get death threats. Even from people who I completely disagree with.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dunno. Why do you post incomprehensible walls of text that apparently amount to some sort of metaphysical something, then try to pass it off as "liberals making death threats"?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

Death threats? Well if were stereotyping millions of pple, arnt the conservatives the ones with the guns?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Um read the last few lines of text then...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

No friend. Real men (and women) are the ones with the guns. It doesn't matter which way you lean politically.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yes, liberals ALWAYS revert to hate speech and death threats.

They are evil, vile, filthy creatures.

Thank God you're not one.

You may be our only hope.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Okay. So after a long-winded conversation about a metaphysical something, this one other guy threatens to beat the crap out of you if you bother him again.

Sorry, I did kind of glaze over, and missed that part.

So, what we have is an anecdotal example of you and some guy, who we are to believe is a "liberal" who was an ass to you.

...Kay.

So here you come, weeping, I presume, to ATS to throw up a political troll post accusing "liberals" of always using hate speech and death threats.

I assume you're looking for easy stars to assuage your dented ego?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Considering that I was just your 10,000th star, I think you're in no position to talk about star crazed, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

When I get a star, I start flashing and the music really picks up. Still can't run through turtles though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Your whole argument hinges on this guy being a liberal, but you fail to even show that he is a liberal. Mr. X even stated that he was against a free market. So how exactly is he considered a liberal? Because you say he is?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

We don't have the where - with - all to pull off a full on ass- ass -in -nation

and we lack the gumption to start a war.

Just Natural Born Slackers... I guess.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You use one anecdotal example...
you know what evidence I have that conservatives do way more hate speech and way more more death threats..
the comments on Foxnews.com.
Ever read them? "libtard" this.."stupid libs", "democrap" that.
And yes, I did just go to FoxNews.com, clicked the first link I saw, and quoted those from the first page of comments...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Skerrako

No friend. Real men (and women) are the ones with the guns. It doesn't matter which way you lean politically.

Good to know I'm not real. I was wondering why everything feels a little funny lately.

@ the OP: They don't.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

all great philosophy is lost on you.

Ahh but who loses the best jokes? YOU do!!! That's right!! Congratulations.
Not sure why I even bother tho think these things up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am not sure whom you talk to but I find quite the opposite is true. A few of us here in this small community, surrounded by conservatives don't even bother to talk with them, let alone to care to get violent. I and a few friends used to go the coffee shop now and then and just stopped due to the vehemence shown to us as open minded individuals. I have even had these conservative interrupt a dinner outing in loud voices to the point I almost threw one of them through the window of the restaurant. Stupidity of these people has no bounds.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hippo45

read some of his ideology. He is obviously far left thinking. Praising far left people, not caring about drug use to his own body etc...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Every liberal I have ever debated, when they cannot go further in the debate, any longer because they have run out of facts to back up their ridiculous claim, they usually end up blaming the right, usually Bush (depending on what your talking about) and go onto intense heated name calling.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why do liberals always revert to hate speech and death threats???

It is their way of 'promoting' free speech and 'compromise' between the opposing political viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why do [Insert any Politcal Party, and alot of people on ATS] revert to hate speech and death threats?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join