It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals freaking out today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have no idea where to put this- I guess Gray Area is the best catagory, but cannot find a doorway link to that catagory! ?

I just wonder if anyone else in Europe is experiencing something strange with animals today??
It might be nothing, might be something very local, but just in case, I want to note what is happening in case there turns up some sort event on a larger scale, which migh tbe correlated later.

Me and my entire family woke up at five AM- including my teens who (being on vacation) have the habit of sleeping in very late. Suddenly everyone was wide awake. So we just start going about business, even before the sun came up. I went outside to hang clothes on the line, and heard a huge racket outside!

Cows are trumpeting non stop in the fields around our house, dogs in the whole valley are barking, the nearby farm has all it's chickens, guinea hens, turkeys, making a huge racket! It has been going on for an hour now! Our dog seems all excited and hyperactive, and the cat is acting wierd, being alert and spooked by every movement around her. I'm going to see my horse in a few minutes and see if the herd is acting differently too, but don't know as of yet. But here, it is a great cacophony of sound and excitement, at 8:00 AM. The weather is nice, sunny with a slight breeze.

We've lived in this area for 11 years and never have I experienced this. We live in South Eastern France, in a mountainous region. This week there was an earthquake in Northern Italy, not that far from us...which was in a rather inhabitual area for earthquakes, so that coems to mind... but I just don't know.

It's just weird, and I thought I'd throw it out ther and see if anyone else finds this happening where they are!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Before anyone comes in with weird tales of Niburu and whatnot, I'd like to offer some rational possibilities.

1) Could it have been a fox?
2) Are there any other predatory animals in the area?
3) Did you notice anything else out of place?
4) Could this have been human intruders?
5) Were their cries "normal" sounding? Did they sound like they were in pain or panicked?
6) How did everyone else in the area feel/ respond?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

give us an estimate, how many animals did you hear today acting or sounding erratic? 60? 600? 6000?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Dude, their whole family woke up before the sun rose....EVEN TEENS!!!

Go find somewhere silent. Sit down. Count backwards from 100, and push any thoughts aside.

Once you've reached zero, count back from 30.

Then sit in this aura of silence and feel whats going on.

If everyone woke up, it's the basic human intuition. I'm not sure what may have caused it though. Definitely try seek answers from nature through meditation though.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Be cautious today just in case. Better to be safe then sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I was under the impression that the OP was speaking of waking up due to noise, not supernatural special psychic ability.

And hell, I'll jump off the deep end here... Have you checked your body for wounds? Scratches, bleeding, strange bruising, etc? Check between toes, behind knees, behind your ears, etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I noticed my horses acting the same for the last two days but they aren't gelded. the cattle. well they are always like that its spring and they get nuts especially now ours have calves.

it could be just a simple thing of a heffer in heat making the animals aggro.
edit on 7/30/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This might be why you woke up early today

www.spaceweather.com...

www.solarham.com...

M class Flare from the sun today

Strong Solar Flare: A strong M9.3 Solar Flare took place at 02:09 UTC Early Saturday. I snuck away from my current activities to add this quick update as I found internet access. Stay Tuned.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Good catch. I was thinking the same thing but got too distracted to check. That and it seemed like a stretch...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by dreamfox1

Good catch. I was thinking the same thing but got too distracted to check. That and it seemed like a stretch...

Everything living on this planet is sensitive to what ever the sun does.

wouldn't you be awaken if suddenly someone entered your bed room and screamed loudly.

Instead of screaming the sun sent a shock to the brain to wake up.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Okay, right now (an hour later) thigns have quieted down.

The racket wasn't going on when we woke up, so it wasn't due to the noise. I was thinking along the lines of it being an effect of something in the area of subconscious sensual stimulation- in which solar flares could be associated, or seismic activity, that sort of thing. In which case it could stir the animals as well as humans.

The cows calling were sounding very panicked- not the normal moo's. They were in an area near our house that is very wooded and has trenches along the river..... my first thought was that they could have had a calf get lost or stuck somewhere. That is the only time when I have heard them call in such a panicked fashion.

Then that could have perhaps set off all the other animals to be influenced by their urgency?

As far as predators, we DO have foxes, and boar, in the area. Foxes would explain the fowl freaking out, whereas boar disturb the livestock and dogs. (haven't seen the horses yet).

I'm not making a big deal out of it, just wanted to put it out there just in case. I had a moment when I had an intuition of something happening, and wrote a strange post on my blog one day, about earthquakes, tsunamis, and nuclear accidents, the story of Atlantis and it's catastrophy being a catalyst or prophecy for future events........and asking whether such a thing could happen, precisely because we carry such a vision in our collective consciousness through myths.

The very next day the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident happened in Japan. Two days later that blog site got hacked and all the blogs were lost, and I have no more record of having posted such an intuition at that particular (coincidental?) moment.

So ever since, I keep thinking I want to put out such "feelings" just in case, in the future. The concept that we might have intuitions based on data we are picking up around us and just not consciously paying attention to intrigues me.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I was under the impression that the OP was speaking of waking up due to noise, not supernatural special psychic ability.

And hell, I'll jump off the deep end here... Have you checked your body for wounds? Scratches, bleeding, strange bruising, etc? Check between toes, behind knees, behind your ears, etc.

Her exact words

Me and my entire family woke up at five AM- including my teens who (being on vacation) have the habit of sleeping in very late. Suddenly everyone was wide awake. So we just start going about business, even before the sun came up. I went outside to hang clothes on the line, and heard a huge racket outside!

So that suggests they all woke up mysteriously INCLUDING TEENS...Did you skip puberty or something?????

Man, I used to sleep through some things, and I used to get woken up by slight noises...all through puberty but for the whole family to just wake up...open your eyes and read what she said.

Yes, A solar flare could definitely do that, including freaking the animals out.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I urge you to check the solar flare link. Solar flares are not known to have this effect on humans. Even if one could make the connection, the solar flare is not scheduled to hit until tomorrow and that's a maybe. So back to the drawing board for us...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

LOL! You actually understand the significance of TEENS waking up at five AM!
Mine often sleep until noon at this time, so that was more "weird" than me and hubby getting up that early!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Okay, I made an incorrect assumption. Please control your emotions and stop insinuating and speculating on my development of secondary sexual characteristics.

At any rate, I also urge you to check the facts. The solar flare will not hit until tomorrow, if it hits us at all.

Also, please cite your sources for this sort of thing affecting humans. I apologize for not being able to take you on your word.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
So ever since, I keep thinking I want to put out such "feelings" just in case, in the future. The concept that we might have intuitions based on data we are picking up around us and just not consciously paying attention to intrigues me.

This has been proven.

First with Monkeys, then with Humans.

In Japan, on an island, the trainers started dropping the peeled potatoes in dirt. A young one came along and decided to wash it. Some of them learnt, but others didnt.

They tried it again, I believe, and then all of a sudden all the monkeys in that group AND ALL THE MONKEYS ON ALL THE OTHER ISLANDS started washing their potatoes too.

Another Japanese scientist found that if you write loving words on a glass, and hateful words on another glass, both with water in them, freeze them, the glass with loving words freezes with a beautiful crystal structure. The hateful words glass froze with no particular structure whatsoever.

Yes, there is a mass conciousness, and thoughts can coalesce energy.

Check out this thread
edit on 30-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Site my sources...hmmm...nature and common sense.

Why wouldn't nature be attuned to incoming solar radiation, especially a dangerous and significant increase?!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
South Eastern Spain here.

Our cats are NUTS the last two days, but i think they are sleeping now.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You're implying that an inorganic object has psychic ability. Now you're making even further a stretch. Please don't invoke "common sense" as that term is truly subjective. I don't think it's common sense to say this floating rock has any psychic ability. Once again, I ask you, I beg you to please cite your reputable sources on this claim.

The OP is experiencing a peculiar event and we need to sort this out. Not bicker over semantics and minute details that are essentially irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Given the OP had a prophecy/vision and believes in a collective consciousness my term of common sense would probably find more relation to her than with you.

The fact you just called Mother Earth an Inorganic object goes to show how disconnected you are...and I truly believe you're not even fit to comment on this matter anymore.

You need to wake up and realise how connected we really are to her. When she stops providing you with Water and Oxygen, only then will you realise? I hope not.

And I was referring to animals being attuned to the radiation coming from the sun, particularly given it is what provides them life and food. I realise you won't understand this.

Oh, and 'Floating Rock'....I can't be more insulted for her by that comment.
edit on 30-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join