It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real depopulation event, right now... really

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First, a few qualifiers and disclaimers for the Mods and would-be Mods.

*This post can be defined under a number of headers, including politics and NWO. I have chosen NWO because I feel it finds its voice here.
*I have done some scans of previous posts over a period of days while considering this offering. I found nothing that specifically matches it... but does not rule out the possibility that I overlooked something. If so, my apologies.

Depopulation as a real and viable plan...

Rumors of a conspiracy to depopulate the US, if not the world, have been circulating since the early/mid 1990s. Stories and photos of apparent concentration camps and huge piles of molded plastic coffins have been around for just as long.

Up until now, none of it made any sense. The government had never made any real moves to decommission our constitution and/or disarm the population. We were just too comfortable to even consider anything like open revolt. Even as bad as the politics got, with one president being held in contempt for perhaps stealing the 2000 election and another for maybe not even being a natural born American, we were never close to such a response.

Natural disasters came and went. Katrina all but wiped the US gulf coast from the map in 2005. The hated FEMA was everywhere but... no concentration camps were manifested.

Local police forces have taken on the look and feel of paramilitary, but aside from acting like overbearing thugs at times, there was never any barbed wire check points.

It just never came together.

But I think this may be about to change.

We may be on the verge of a real depopulation event that is going to begin by killing off a great number of the easiest-to-eliminate.

So, how do you kill off millions and do it so nobody really cares?

You default the nation and cease Social Security payments to those who paid into the program their entire lives. The elderly, the handicapped, military vets and their surviving spouses who can no longer pay bills, buy food and needed medicines, many of these will eventually die as a result. It's almost an inarguable outcome.

If I'm not mistaken, there are something like 54 million SS recipients right now. The first effect of killing a good number of these people is that the government is going to save billions of dollars from monthly payments that are no longer required.

Now, don't expect those who don't die right away, to hobble to Washington in protest. It's just not gonna happen. And with the advent of the electronic voting machines, ballot totals can be manipulated long before they are ever officially counted. There will be no recourse.

54 million Americans who are apt to vote, will be lopped right off the top.
54 million Americans will be eliminated from the equation.

But, it doesn't have to stop there. If the government can find a way to default the national debt and betray those who paid into this program all their working lives, they can take it a step further.

Imagine now that the FDIC fails and your money... in every bank big and small, simply vanished with those institutions. Even those who retain some material wealth, would find that the cash is worthless. No food, no gasoline, no nothing.

Yeah, now you can see people protesting, the paramilitary police taking them to collection centers and bodies being loaded into those boxes.

*Deep breath*

Again, this goes back to the 1990s... and could lead one to consider that it was all planned for a long, long time.

So, here we are with this impending default, a threatened cessation of SS and Medicare and VA payments, the potential of a slow, malingering misery and the ultimate death of millions of older and disabled Americans that, in turn, saves Uncle Sam billions.

In one horribly repulsive sense, it's all really quite brilliant.

The NWO, if it exists, wins this one.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The main problem with your theory is that it isn't an inarguable result. It would cause a lot of upheaval and, yes, a good number of them would probably die. but the ordinary people wouldn't just stand by and let all of the elderly starve to death. Humans tend to have these pesky little consciences which would make a huge number of we the people band together and institute NGO's to care for the elderly who didn't have relatives to take them in.

If you were arguing that the plan was to put more pressure on individual citizens with elderly relatives and driven by consciences, I would see a lot more to your theory.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Why would you get rid of the people that vote? They are the people that believe in the system. Wouldn't you be more likely to get rid of the people that believe voting is bull $#@*& ??

..If you were a dark shadowy group of people trying to depopulate, i mean...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Good post.

However, Isn't this situation simply the inevitable conclusion to all pyramid schemes and/or centrally planned economic systems?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
oh well those who didn't not prepare out of survival instinct or the fact they thought that the world could never change in a major way. simply are just deserving . the fact is to be prepared for anything from a power outage to a natural disaster or even a "economic issue" with huge effect . should be on a top five list of to do or i got that #ing done list

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why would you get rid of the people that vote? They are the people that believe in the system.

You get rid of them because,
a. it saves billions in SS, Medicare and VA payments that won't come due later. You don't send monthly treasury checks to dead people. that money goes back to the government.
b. you reduce the number of non-productive citizens. It doesn't matter what they did when they were younger or healthier. It's about what have you done for me lately.
c. i can't pretend to have all the answers... this isn't even an opinion. it's just something that seems to fit like a glove right now.
edit on 28-7-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

The main problem with your theory is that it isn't an inarguable result. It would cause a lot of upheaval and, yes, a good number of them would probably die. but the ordinary people wouldn't just stand by and let all of the elderly starve to death.

of course, if the rest of the nation cared enough to do something and they weren't in a crisis too... but, i do think the inarguability factor is withstanding for a great many.
edit on 28-7-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

S&F for a well thought out slap up-side the head. I think the NWO,(yes I believe in the boogie men behind the global political veil), has been numbing and dumbing the sheeeeeppp down for years now. Have you notice how complacent people around you seem to react to major global events?

It's all about the "fast food" news story. 100 people killed in shoooting, 30 people burried by landslide.... OK now lets move onto the next story. How much have you heard about fukishima?

People will either open their eyes.... or get run over by the NWO Express rolling down track 9!!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Why would you get rid of the people that vote? They are the people that believe in the system. Wouldn't you be more likely to get rid of the people that believe voting is bull $#@*& ??

..If you were a dark shadowy group of people trying to depopulate, i mean...

I've always been under the impression that the most popular theorized/expected NWO groups want to remove the voting system.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Solasis

The main problem with your theory is that it isn't an inarguable result. It would cause a lot of upheaval and, yes, a good number of them would probably die. but the ordinary people wouldn't just stand by and let all of the elderly starve to death.

of course, if the rest of the nation cared enough to do something and they weren't in a crisis too... but, i do thing the inarguability factor is withstanding for a great many.

The rest of the nation would care. It frightens me that you think they wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The problem with the plastic coffins I see: why bury the ones you plan to kill? If I were an evil overlord planing on depopulating vast numbers of people via concentration camps, I would order large, high intensity, relatively portable incinerators, not millions of plastic coffins. That just doesnt make sense to me from an efficiency stand point; it wastes time, man power, will erode the morale of the henchmen doing the burying, be a future liability if theyre ever dug up, and cumbersome to store and move. I would say wastes money, but as we all know, the PTB have unlimited capital, so thats really not applicable.

It just seems an inefficient and cumbersome plan to me.
edit on 28-7-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A contagious virus would better serve depopulation purposes. While systemic collapse would certainly kill many, it would not reach the goals of people such as the adherents of the Georgia guidestones or power brokers. I believe they would attempt to keep the infrastructure intact.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
A contagious virus would better serve depopulation purposes. While systemic collapse would certainly kill many, it would not reach the goals of people such as the adherents of the Georgia guidestones or power brokers. I believe they would attempt to keep the infrastructure intact.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

I can't believe I'm arguing for the sensibility of any of this, but---

A contagious virus would be far too risky. There's probably no way to guarantee immunity among the elite, and their ability to survive the crisis would be paramount to their plans. They would hide in bunkers, but that is far too risky for the aims and desires of any ruling group of that sort.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree with you totally.

My husband had a stroke and several heart attacks. He had a good job all of his life so he gets the most SS will pay. We can live on it just fine. (medical problems wiped out our 401K.)

If his check does not come on the 3rd, he will be dead by the end of August as we wont be able to afford the medicine that is keeping him alive. He isn't eligible for medicare for another year.

Somehow I doubt I will get anyone to charge these idiots with murder, but as sure as I am typing that is what is going to happen. I also know my husband can't be the only one out there in the same boat.

Needless to say I am very worried right now.
edit on 7/28/2011 by seejanerun2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Solasis

The rest of the nation would care. It frightens me that you think they wouldn't.

Bear in mind that the reason this is happening is because the nation defaults on its debt. One of the first effects is going to be massive inflation. people are going to be scrambling to save themselves.

As for caring? We pack our elderly into burial vaults called nursing homes and forget them. Without SS coming in to pay the bills for these poor folks, what do you think is gonna happen?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Why would you get rid of the people that vote? They are the people that believe in the system.

You get rid of them because,
a. it saves billions in SS, Medicare and VA payments that won't come due later. You don't send monthly treasury checks to dead people. that money goes back to the government.
b. you reduce the number of non-productive citizens. It doesn't matter what they did when they were younger or healthier. It's about what have you done for me lately.
c. i can't pretend to have all the answers... this isn't even an opinion. it's just something that seems to fit like a glove right now.
edit on 28-7-2011 by redoubt because: typos

You have a strange concept of money. And no understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances. Do you think erasing an entire generation of elders would strengthen a society? The ripple effects would make the money saved pointless, causing a lot more after effects than you are accounting for.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Bear in mind that the reason this is happening is because the nation defaults on its debt. One of the first effects is going to be massive inflation. people are going to be scrambling to save themselves.

As for caring? We pack our elderly into burial vaults called nursing homes and forget them. Without SS coming in to pay the bills for these poor folks, what do you think is gonna happen?

We stick them in the nursing homes because we're able to pretend that they're being taken care of; without the SS coming in, we would be able to tell that lie anymore.

I'm not any good at economics, so you may be right about the inflation; but I think that on the whole, private citizens would do the right thing in these circumstances.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You have a strange concept of money. And no understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances.

I was looking for comments on the concept, not a pissing match. I appreciate your time but... I'm not here to discuss personality with a complete stranger. Besides, you're probably wayyy too smart for me.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I seriously believe that revolution in America may become an inevitably. People will need someone to blame for what is to become of our country, and the government is that target. Who else would they blame, the terrorist? The corporations? Hell no, the corps. own the government.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Getting rid of the people who depend on Social Security is part of making society and life as we know it sustainable.

I hate plugging my own thread, but they feel the need to get rid of the sick and elderly people so they can restructure society. Remember Kissinger's words about us being "useless eaters".
I encourage you to check this out. TPTB do not believe that the system and society as it is today is sustainable, which is going to be a catch term for future plans and sacrifices.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join