It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

270,000 organic farmers to sue Monsanto

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy DANCE

My hope is that Monsanto would literally disappear off of this planet and go mutate somewhere with their monster GMOS!!!!

Its time dear citizens to rise against the powers that think they can control our earths food resources!! Kill the Monster that IS MONSANTO!

No you have it all wrong....we should get down on our knees and kiss that Monsanto a$$. After all its all about monopoly and coming out on top of the capitalsit food chain! So they are big ballers and shot callers now!

Fact is they are creepy in that they would oppose by getting laws passed to smash other seed growers. Just flat creepy!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Turnabout is fair play?
It who lives by the sword will die by it?
Intelligence eventually trumps such despicable debauchery anyway.

A friend sent a surprising quote to me today. It may be relevant.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
--Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Funny, Eisenhower pretty much said the same thing. 1961

ZG

James Madison was talking like this in the late 1700s. He warned of monopoly, national monopolies, class discontent ect ect and the dangers of wealth being in the hands of to few. His solutions were what many today call "liberal" but they are not liberal or Marxist. He simply didnot seperate capital from a fiduciary responsibility to its countrymen. He would not go in for what many liberals consider a fiduciary today but he did believe that monoplies should be local and not national.....for the better health of the national economy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You said ... "So they are big ballers" ...

They are 'big ballers' alright ... the Monsanto's rode in on 'the big-balls horse'.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestBehindTheTrees

Originally posted by pikypiky
That's great news! But for the rest of us starving people, as long as it looks like food and taste like food, I don't see what is the problem.

It is utterly astonishing that you signed up for a site like this and made a statement like that. People like you and who think like you are the very reason so much in this world has went down the tubes. The reason people are starving is purely due to greed and politics. If you want proof just ask a couple grocery stores near you how much food they throw out instead of feeding the hungry. I hope that one day you, and people like you, will wake up and understand that you cant be shallow on subjects that affect your life nor can you leave it in the hands of "the powerful" because they will make the wrong decision for you.

So getting rid of high yield GMO crops would somehow make everyone have access to an abundant food supply? Or, you suppose we will get rid of greed and politics...

Hasn't happened for 5000 years so I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

No pun intended.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Turnabout is fair play?
It who lives by the sword will die by it?
Intelligence eventually trumps such despicable debauchery anyway.

A friend sent a surprising quote to me today. It may be relevant.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
--Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Funny, Eisenhower pretty much said the same thing. 1961

ZG

Didn't Lincoln have a big scheme operating with his buddies building railroads?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
so i went to google to search monsanto lawsuit and only 16 results show up, so then i search the same words in yahoo and get 751,000 results. Censorship?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How do I join up folks?I hate those bastards more than anybody because I am native American.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
One of the greatest hopes of my existence has long been, that Monsanto, and genetic engineering as an entire branch of science, will both be completely and unconditionally destroyed. Kali willing, it will happen.

The corporate demoniacs and the Frankensteinian mad scientists, who have forgotten the most basic parental love that they experienced as children, and who have utterly turned their backs on humanity as a species, cannot hide. They will be sought, they will be found, and they will experience justice; of a kind that is unrelenting and total.

Let it be known to you, Monsanto. Humanity, and the very Earth itself, will have their vengeance.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join