It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Photos of a UFO from Wisconsin from the 70's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

First thing that pops into my mind is frisbee. Nice clear photos tho!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Do not star my post as it's not put here for that reason like most here.

All I see is a Billy Meier wanna be, don't care if that is unpopular... popularity don't pay my bills and never will.
Looks fake, frisbee trash can lids, not exactly, but same idea. Not impressed, nor was I at the Billy Meier ray gun that people actually defend. Some people believe what they want, I believe what I can see and touch, and I've seen the real stuff up close... this is bunk.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Very Impressive, Never Seen These Before

S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The photos in the link reminded me of what I saw a while ago, I was dead set on the fact that 'ET' were here on this planet until I started to look deeper and see what our governments within governments were and are up to and now my belief has changed.

The quotes below from the person who took these photos suggest that perhaps these flying discs were not created by ET but were perhaps some kind of craft created with hu-man (man made) technology. Possibly using nuclear/fission anti gravity tech attained by Tesla or such?

Mr. S. turns his camera sideways to get this shot of the object as it passes almost directly overhead. At this point Mr. S. experienced a sensation of “heat” as well as “prickling sensation” around and “in” his head and eyes,.

He said he noticed an “amber or orange-red light” underneath in addition to several small lights which would blink on and off erratically for different lengths of time. (See Photograph) He also noticed 4 “pods” or “landing gear”. The bottom appeared to be a “dull” black.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, not sure I've seen these before...

Nice detail on the bottom of the first image posted.

He said he noticed an “amber or orange-red light” underneath in addition to several small lights which would blink on and off erratically for different lengths of time. (See Photograph) He also noticed 4 “pods” or “landing gear”. The bottom appeared to be a “dull” black. The shock of falling backwards prevented him from taking any more pictures of the object as it continued overhead.

From OP's Source

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

yeah, anymore, ufo's are just orbs of light
where did all the saucers go?

They haven't been visiting for some time... just the 'critters' flying about

Now we have the triangles

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12
Not that I know of, personally, I mostly just stumbled upon the website, and thought I'd share. If you go to the website I provided, there's a little "story" to it.

Its an old case, but I have never seen the full set of these, and such good copies

www.ufoevidence.org...

Karl 12 covers it here under police officer sightings

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The sketch

Standard Haunabu IIl saucer design

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The images have a strong feeling of the 'Billy Meiers' about them...very crisp and clean.

What's your opinion of this guy? The author of that post?

Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens was one of the world’s best known UFO researchers. Born in 1923 in Round Prairie, Minn., he enlisted in 1941 in the US Army and was transferred to the Air Corps in 1942. He served in the Pacific Theater during World War II and subsequently in a classified project in Alaska to photograph and map the Arctic land and sea area, where the data collecting equipment onboard B-29s detected UFOs. Stevens also served as US Air Attaché in South America. He retired from the USAF in 1963 and worked for Hamilton Aircraft until 1972.

www....(nolink)/ufo-photographs-from-colfax-wisconsin/

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

On a scale of 0-10? Maybe a 1?

I wouldn't have the APRO Bulletins without him.

He was one of the crack-dealers of ufology...selling dreams of 'peace and love aliens' to escapists. Just an earlier version of LMH, Greer, Strieber and the Exopolitics crowd. It's never been proven, but I can't see how he believed in Meier without ignoring evidence...or being party to it.

It's like that old saying '3 hands are better than 2.'

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can dig it.

Zorgon, that sketch looks pretty close to the pictures, but the middle ringlet looks like it's touching the dome, and there are 4 pods on the underside, not 3 as shown in the sketch. Interesting how those little details get left out or changed sometimes during deposition and reporting.

Oh, and don't forget the Vees and accorns! My wife and I have seen those, too; As close as this UFO supposedly flew over Mr. S's head. Vees and accorns.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One of the pics looks like a picture of a clothes button, shot from underneath.

I dont buy it im afraid...many people did the same thing before photoshop

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah there's something about those pics that just seem a little off, even though there's no way to accurately judge the scale, it does appear to be one of the old 'pan-lid' photos, there's just something about the size that doesn't sit right with me.

I think it's just another in the speight of photographed 'frisbees' from that era.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The 3rd picture is a plane pulling an advertisement.
nuff said!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
yes ver godd pics.... if real

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Those are some of the clearest UFO pictures I've ever seen. I think they could be legit, there's no way every single eye-witness testimoney about UFOs and alien encounters, every image, and every video is all either a hoax or has a rational explanation.

I think lots of them, maybe even the majority are just hoaxes, or images of helicopters, chinese lanterns, things like that, but some of them have to be the real deal, whether it's military or extraterrestrial technology.

However the fact that the guy who took the pictures kept his name anonymous and referred to himself as "Mr. S" leads me to believe it's a hoax. I would suggest the idea that it's a balloon, because there was a "Fact or Faked" episode where a UFO that looked just like this turned out to be an inflatable balloon, but since it's in the 70s I don't know if they had those back then.

Based on the size of the UFO in the images, it's clearly moving away from the photographer, unless the photographer was running around a field getting closer and farther from it, but I doubt that.

edit on 25-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimbone

First thing that pops into my mind is frisbee. Nice clear photos tho!

it's no millennium falcon, is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Zorgon, that sketch looks pretty close to the pictures, but the middle ringlet looks like it's touching the dome, and there are 4 pods on the underside, not 3 as shown in the sketch.
What? Even aside from the discrepancy you noted, they look completely different to me, other than the fact it's round. The UFO does look a little like a button as another poster mentioned, and the drawings zorgon posted don't look much like a button.

These pictures must be rare, I haven't seen them before, and they don't show up in a tineye search. I'm surprised they didn't get more attention, as clear as they are.

But maybe there's a reason they didn't get more attention?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

was this witnessed by eric,kelso,fez,hyde,donna and jacqui?
wisconsin.....70s......anyone?...anyone?...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looks like craft designed after SS destruction and their scientist taken by US and RUSSIA. Maybe local, *sighs

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join