It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the NWO? Or will we just die out... by some strange new technology/wmd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
iN 40 years dangrous technologies will be easly available that could lead to wmd. Something that is not even known o f yet. Imagine 40 years back in took a computer teh size of a football too do today what our cell phones do. You don't want little jimmi in his basement creating a wmd just by going to radio shack.

Sad but true Humans can't be trusted with the technology coming out: We will all have to be monitored. My prediction in nanobots ( news.bbc.co.uk... ) in our head that can read our minds waiting for trigger words. crnano.typepad.com... (Don't mind the guy who says he has nanobots in his head this tec. is 40 years away.)
There will be 1 artificial intelligence per 10,000 people waiting for triggers such as wmd, Payed for by tax dollars.

Even If you have bad thought dissorder it wont mess with you, it's only iterested in wmd.

Would you be ready for this? Or would they have to have some false flag attacks firstto get you to go along with it?
edit on 23-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

I say just bring it! Since no one wants to stop them from what they are doing, might as well let them do what they do and take over. It's no wonder things are screwed up to begin with, we take no responsibility at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

so alls people will have to do to overcome that is dont think of the words 'weapons of mass destruction'?
i didnt watch the video, im just basing that on your comment

edit on 23/7/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

I say just bring it! Since no one wants to stop them from what they are doing, might as well let them do what they do and take over. It's no wonder things are screwed up to begin with, we take no responsibility at all.

I say bring it to...We are stepping into a time that is going to be unreal. By 2050 we will live for 1000's of years. Have robots doing work for us etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

so alls people will have to do to overcome that is dont think of the words 'weapons of mass destruction'?
i didnt watch the video, im just basing that on your comment

edit on 23/7/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

My theory: No you can think it. If you do...first the A.I. (BY then A.I. will be conscious.) will evaluate you...Then if it seems like a danger it will go to a scientist who will evaluate you...If you are not a threat you have nothing to worry about.

My contribution to humanity is getting this out there so it does not happen behind the scenes. Where abuse from up high could happen. Say a Chinees man did not like a African American or vise versa and harrased him from up high.

All of this or course would have to a a international thing. With the same rules and regulations followed by all the countries of the world.

SO would you go along with such a International Order?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

For some reason people don't like to discuss this...I think it scares them. Overcome your fear and tell us what on your mind.

Would you resist it? Would you go along with it?

(MODS i know i posted this in another thread but it pertains to this....)

If I were KING I would give my crown away to every one on earth. In 50 years technology will be cheap and every one will own a computer and internet. Every Major decision will be made by all the people of the earth over the internet ...Voting over the internet. The law will be "Moral love"! Our overlords/leaders will make sure all is moral. (This will slightly begin in 2012 with small amounts of disclosure.) A.I. will monitor for hackers

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If a one world government is instigated for the purpose of stability and prosperity, I say bring it. People cry about individual rights being taken away, but what do we do with them ? Nothing. We squander them because we don't know how to do anything positive with them. The laws we do have are counterproductive to appease those who want to be politically correct and choose to be more liberal in their leanings than is good for them.

A good example of this is that I know someone who gave birth to a child about 2 months ago. The mother was tested positive for having crystal meth in her system and so did the baby. And she's NOT IN JAIL.
The baby was taken by Child Protective Services and this was the third child that this mother had that was taken by the same agency and........She's NOT IN JAIL. Why is this allowed to happen? Because we want to keep giving people chances? Sorry, but some people don't deserve second or third chances.

If the NWO is what people say it is, they won't tolerate sh*t like this, and I say GOOD. I don't do anything to hurt other people, much less babies, so people like me won't have anything to worry about.

Rant over.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
If a one world government is instigated for the purpose of stability and prosperity, I say bring it. People cry about individual rights being taken away, but what do we do with them ? Nothing. We squander them because we don't know how to do anything positive with them. The laws we do have are counterproductive to appease those who want to be politically correct and choose to be more liberal in their leanings than is good for them.

A good example of this is that I know someone who gave birth to a child about 2 months ago. The mother was tested positive for having crystal meth in her system and so did the baby. And she's NOT IN JAIL.
The baby was taken by Child Protective Services and this was the third child that this mother had that was taken by the same agency and........She's NOT IN JAIL. Why is this allowed to happen? Because we want to keep giving people chances? Sorry, but some people don't deserve second or third chances.

If the NWO is what people say it is, they won't tolerate sh*t like this, and I say GOOD. I don't do anything to hurt other people, much less babies, so people like me won't have anything to worry about.

Rant over.

Taupin,
You should write a book on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Would some Christians call this the number of the beast? Getting implanted. Cause I just think that is silly. We are going to have to evolve or die.

No one seems to care...why they will probably do it behind the scenes....(I would hope the U.S.A. would have enough integrity to tell the people what was going on and why it had to be done.) If it's done behind the scenes...Oh, were in for it!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We definitely need a "new" world order to things. I mean, in the west we are greedy, consuming bastards. In the east, they are still killing each other over bible interpretations. It's time for us to leave the kids we are, behind and grow up.

If that means plugging in, to advance our species for the better, I'll do it. Full singularity...heck yeah.

If that means leaving this $hithole behind, and making it a better place. See ya.

If it makes it worse, well...I'm only here for another 50 or so years anyways. Can't be hell forever. Unless we keep it like it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
We definitely need a "new" world order to things. I mean, in the west we are greedy, consuming bastards. In the east, they are still killing each other over bible interpretations. It's time for us to leave the kids we are, behind and grow up.

If that means plugging in, to advance our species for the better, I'll do it. Full singularity...heck yeah.

If that means leaving this $hithole behind, and making it a better place. See ya.

If it makes it worse, well...I'm only here for another 50 or so years anyways. Can't be hell forever. Unless we keep it like it is.

So far we got 4 yay's and 0 nays....Congress is in session! hehe

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

One last try at this , then I'll let it go to post heaven if no one reponds.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Are you ready for the NWO? Or will we just die out...

Yes, we will die out... though not all at once.

Curious how this question parallels so well the current debt crisis here in the US because, they may well have proximity, if not even a direct link.

Now, before I say anything else, let me state that this is NOT a political rant. personally, I dislike all politics, parties and politicians. There are no good guys as far as I am concerned.

Okay, that being said, let's step back and look at the debt/default impasse that is currently holding court over this nation.

Given that there is no debt increase agreement between the warring political factions, the nation will default on its debt. Anyone who has ever defaulted on a house loan or a car note, will know what this means. But we are a nation of 300+ million so the impact will be much greater... and because our economy had a direct effect on the world around us, it will be felt around the globe.

But most immediately, here at home, it could mean that millions of people who paid into Social Security their entire working lives, and now depend on this program, may well not receive this monthly income. The same for the partnered medical plan, Medicare, could be just as real.

What does this mean? It means there is a potential that many, many people... elderly, infirm and handicapped, will have no source to pay bills, buy food or needed medicines. The inarguable outcome of such an event is that many of these people will die.

How many? Well, certainly in the thousands... maybe the tens of thousands, perhaps in the hundreds of thousands. maybe even more.

This loss of people will immediately mean a savings for the SS program and the federal budget. So, by doing nothing, the government will create a situation where there are fewer to eventually pay.

Money saved by killing off many of those who cost the government money from programs they paid for.

NWO? Or just horribly misplaced domestic political ideology?

It's your call but... if there is or was any plan to ever depopulate the world, this would be an excellent way to begin... by killing off so many who no longer pay into the world economic matrix.

The die-off may be just around the corner and I have a real tough time imagining that anyone in Washington of either political slant, is not fully aware of the potential.

It's really quite criminal.
edit on 23-7-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First of all, I don't like the term 'WMD'. It really strikes a cord with me, and the term can, more often than not send me into a verbal rant which won't happen here today.

With that said yes I am ready. No I am not afraid of the rate at which humans are evolving from a technical standpoint - Where it is leading, we will decide that as time goes on. I won't say I am "pro-NWO", but I will say I am pro planetary unity.

Some people are afraid of change, they are comfortable with the way things are. Others though, have visions of where we are headed and what it could mean for us in the future. I think forwardly into the future like the fellow in the video you posted.

I don't personally think this video is a very NWO related one, but regarding 'triggers', and monitoring, well we're already in it. Not sure about you but I'm already surrounded by enough electronic devices that tabs can be kept on me almost always.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Are you ready for the NWO? Or will we just die out...

Yes, we will die out... though not all at once.

Curious how this question parallels so well the current debt crisis here in the US because, they may well have proximity, if not even a direct link.

Now, before I say anything else, let me state that this is NOT a political rant. personally, I dislike all politics, parties and politicians. There are no good guys as far as I am concerned.

Okay, that being said, let's step back and look at the debt/default impasse that is currently holding court over this nation.

Given that there is no debt increase agreement between the warring political factions, the nation will default on its debt. Anyone who has ever defaulted on a house loan or a car note, will know what this means. But we are a nation of 300+ million so the impact will be much greater... and because our economy had a direct effect on the world around us, it will be felt around the globe.

But most immediately, here at home, it could mean that millions of people who paid into Social Security their entire working lives, and now depend on this program, may well not receive this monthly income. The same for the partnered medical plan, Medicare, could be just as real.

What does this mean? It means there is a potential that many, many people... elderly, infirm and handicapped, will have no source to pay bills, buy food or needed medicines. The inarguable outcome of such an event is that many of these people will die.

How many? Well, certainly in the thousands... maybe the tens of thousands, perhaps in the hundreds of thousands. maybe even more.

This loss of people will immediately mean a savings for the SS program and the federal budget. So, by doing nothing, the government will create a situation where there are fewer to eventually pay.

Money saved by killing off many of those who cost the government money from programs they paid for.

NWO? Or just horribly misplaced domestic political ideology?

It's your call but... if there is or was any plan to ever depopulate the world, this would be an excellent way to begin... by killing off so many who no longer pay into the world economic matrix.

The die-off may be just around the corner and I have a real tough time imagining that anyone in Washington of either political slant, is not fully aware of the potential.

It's really quite criminal.
edit on 23-7-2011 by redoubt because: typos

So, Sek82, your pro international order.. Thats 5 yays and 0 nays...

They need to raise teh dept roof or somthing...they can't just let all the disabled die off in the streets.
It's just not moral.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What does anyone really want to do? Why are you really not doing it? The world is full of anyone and everyone doing what they want to do, it is all just a game (Shakespears, "All the world's a stage"). You are given everything you can think of to do with what you will.
You are free to do drugs and mess up your kids and the scheme will find pupose, you are free to make a million bucks and share it and the scheme will find purpose. As the performer David Byrne wrote in the song, "Naive Melody", ..."If there was a time before we were born, if someone asks this is where i'll be"... Socrates also talked about the time before and after life. Preformence artist and musical pioneer Brian Eno states there is a "Before and After Science"... But before i stop making sense (as T.S.Eliot said, Words strain, crack and sometimes break, under the burden, under the tension, slip, slide, perish,...)
i wanted to point out that we are and always have been doing exactly what we want to be doing.
The A.I. already exists and allows us to be exactly what we want to be. The nanobots already exist in our brain (actually our brain is nothing but nonobots or Plato's, homunculi).
Surrender is what will set you free (as said by everyone from Socrates to Jesus - from Lao Tzu to the Buddha to Saint Francis and Cheap Trick, more or less). Clever poets using phrases such as Bound to be Free.
Any problems only currently arise from others not doing what YOU think THEYshould be doing. Yet this never stops anyone from doing what it is they want to really do. So the problems are really only frustrations. Dreams and imaginings also cause frustration, but the Matrix will use those things for it's purpose or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is for the Rose on the Cross, the Gnostic Empire and the Eye of Horus - Remember, You can't have a rainbow without the rain, and can't have a painting without the pain... PS. sorry to sound like an esoteric ass, but words are hard

edit on 24-7-2011 by trika3000 because: ; 0

top topics

join