It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks that there is no other life in the universe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Personally I say the evidence is overwhelming that aliens are here on earth.

I know there are people who think that aliens exist but they are just not visiting us.

But who here thinks that there aren't any aliens anywhere, and why?
edit on 22-7-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Wouldn't you have to be a Solopist to believe that there is no other life in the universe?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I am a skeptic to say the least. I hate it when people assume things that have no basis in reality. This particular issue though, I cannot for the life of me say, that I don't believe there is life somewhere else in the universe.

There you have it: I believe in Santa Claus.

edit on 22-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

I know there are people who think that aliens exist but they are just not visiting us.

the evidence is overwelming??
can you provide us with one piece of evidence if its so overwhelming

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
After watching the last shuttle land in the workout room with a bunch of others, someone asked why don't they rush out to get the astronauts out? One guy spoke up very matter-of-factly, because NASA is scanning the exterior for non-organic lifeforms that might have attached themselved to the hull. Then he moved on to his next set without batting an eye. I thought that was cool coming from a senior military officer.
edit on 22-7-2011 by tkwasny because: double word removed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

So the lifeforms wouldn't have burned up on re-entry?

Is it possible the person was using sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I personally think its silly to think there is no other lifeforms.

But i wanted to mention that neither side is proved,but theres abit of indication that there may be other lifeforms somewhere in the universe,or maybe outside of it,whatever may be outside of the universe.
I only believe this as being true,because when i consider the vast size of the universe as we know it,i think the chance of other lifeforms existing is more than plausible.

Im not to sure of earth being visited because that isnt proved either,but there is some indication as well that we may have been visited.
But i may be wrong,we may be deciphering the information incorrectly,its all theorys and speculation,no public proof as of yet,well that ive seen in my research anyways.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

As of today, there is absolutely no proof (as in zero) that life exists anywhere but on Earth. Since we don't know how life started on Earth, statistically speaking, the odds as we know them are just as good that there is no life anywhere else than here.

There is no middle ground here. There is either life, or there isn't. And so far, everything indicates that there is no life elsewhere, and we could very well be just an incredible fluke, defying all odds.

Of course, nobody can prove a negative. Some kind of definitive proof of ET life could be discovered tomorrow. But so far, that ain't happened.

P.S. -- And for the record, the size argument is a bad one. Just because something is big doesn't mean anything. If I find a marble in a box, and I have no idea how it got there, why would I assume that if I had a bigger box there would be another marble in it? Makes no sense.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Blue Shift because: Just 'cuz.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

P.S. -- And for the record, the size argument is a bad one. Just because something is big doesn't mean anything. If I find a marble in a box, and I have no idea how it got there, why would I assume that if I had a bigger box there would be another marble in it? Makes no sense.

Well, does the really large box have billions and billions of building blocks for marbles floating around inside it, or is it just an empty box?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

As of today, there is absolutely no proof (as in zero) that life exists anywhere but on Earth. Since we don't know how life started on Earth, statistically speaking, the odds as we know them are just as good that there is no life anywhere else than here.

There is no middle ground here. There is either life, or there isn't. And so far, everything indicates that there is no life elsewhere, and we could very well be just an incredible fluke, defying all odds.

Of course, nobody can prove a negative. Some kind of definitive proof of ET life could be discovered tomorrow. But so far, that ain't happened.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Blue Shift because: Just 'cuz.

Of course there is no "proof"! You'd have to be crazier to think the government would reveal these things than to actually believe in aliens!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What we call Aliens are actually deceptive spirit beings posing as our creators. Beelzebub is Lord of the Fly or put it another way. Lord of those who fly or flit about in the atmosphere.

There is a hiearchy of beings in the spirit realm. This hiearchy exists in four catagories of beings. 1. Principalities 2.Powers 3. Rulers of the darkness of this world 4. Spiritual wickedness in high places

Satan's end game is to steal, kill and destroy. If there are those out there who believe that these aliens are here for our benefit, they are both decieved and blind to truth.

Satan knows his time is short and will use all power, signs and lieing wonders to decieve mankind. There is an end game. I do not have all the answers about his end time agenda. But, I do know he has a hiearchy of spirit beings at his disposal, of which some have manipulated physical matter to shape for themselves a physical body, which is part of the end time deception.

What better way to explain away millions of missing people when the Lord Jesus Christ gathers together every true believer in him. "THE ALIENS TOOK THEM!" Satan is a lier and the father of lies.

The phenomenon we are seeing called UFO's and aliens are from the demonic realm and none have given the true God, any honor. I also believe that by some means the end time agenda regarding "aliens" will be that these beings will be instrumental in directing humans into worshipping the man of sin called "The Anti-Christ."

Time is short people. There is a reason for disclosure in this time in which we live.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosever believes in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life. " John 3:16

I suggest all read and be doers of Romans 10:9,10. You will be saved!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
One guy spoke up very matter-of-factly, because NASA is scanning the exterior for non-organic lifeforms that might have attached themselved to the hull.

Do you have a link for that?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i believe but i dont believe much of what you hear about i believe we came from mars but why has been lost

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
What we call Aliens are actually deceptive spirit beings posing as our creators. Beelzebub is Lord of the Fly or put it another way. Lord of those who fly or flit about in the atmosphere.

No you are wrong, it is the other way around. Aliens came to Earth posing as Gods

It is YOU that has been fooled

edit on 22-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
computer models have shown that primitive life resembling free-floating dna is very possibly forming in space with the aid of plasma and electricity

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There you have it: I believe in Santa Claus.

edit on 22-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I am so quoting you on this in the future! hahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

sorry my english..
I don't think there is no life apart from ours. Given known size of the Universe it is silly to push ''we are the only under God". I hope this is not what you had in your mind asking that question. Although, imo, if we did not, which I think we did, have met any aliens, as a statement we can conclude that there is none.
Have you personally saw one? No? Then in a face of scientific knowledge no aliens exist. This question is very personal, weather you saw them or not, the rest is unimportant.
Would you feel better if there is some guy on fox tv says aliens are here? I would't until I personally saw one with my own eyes. I would not settle for less.

cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well I didn't have time to go into the full depth of my understanding. But, I am not wrong as YOU say I am. To say I am wrong shows me you are!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did not post here for approval or disapproval.

The book of Enoch speaks of the rulers of a specific number of these fallen beings or so called "Gods." In fact they are the reason it was necessary to destroy the earth by a flood. During that time the thoughts and intent of mans heart was evil continuously. Noah's DNA was yet pure and had not been altered as all others had during this time.

Huh! I wonder what's up now with the mixing of DNA. There is an agenda friend. Say I'm wrong if you want. Just know you have been warned.

By the way, I don't believe so called aliens are conducting experiments by the collecting of DNA from human, animal, plants or whatever. I believe there is an actual hybridization program going on. They do not need to experiment. They do not need practice. I believe they are right on time with their program.

I'm not alone in this belief. But, you may soon find out that you stand alone to say I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I dont know if that was directed at me or not.I'll repsond anyways,ive never used the size of universe as a argument,thats just what i believe,it sounds logical to me,obviously not for you though.
Thats fine,theres nothing wrong with that,i do understand what your saying though and it sounds just as logical as to what ive said,but neither are proved.
I may be wrong,but im throwing in with the universe.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join